You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:20:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: what are you wearing?  (Read 734725 times)

Offline Paradox

Re: what are you wearing?
« Reply #1575 on: June 28, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »
I totally came

What!?

by this and had to reply. :P

Oohh..

Gray-mesh Nike athletic shorts with black and white trim, a black A-shirt, ankle socks, and black and white Nikes.

Also, a bit of blood and a lot of sweat from the gym. While working out, I looked down and noticed my left calf had begun to bleed. I have no idea how that happened, but I must have been pushing myself a bit too hard.

Offline CrimsonxKisses

« Reply #1576 on: June 28, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »
*Rolled her eyes*
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 07:55:01 PM by CrimsonxKisses »

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1577 on: June 28, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »
*snickers at Para*

I'm wearing an oversized light blue men's tee shirt with a neon lizard wearing shades on the front, and a very colorful scene on the back that is a mix of office items and an island vacation spot, underscored with "My body my be at work, but my mind is on vacation." White cotton panties, no adornment. The usual rings, silver eternity collar, and the black-framed brooks brothers glasses. Hair is piled in a messy knot atop my head, held with a black elastic.

Offline BaronS

« Reply #1578 on: June 29, 2009, 07:34:54 AM »
Wow...Bliss you always sound gorgeous no matter what you write. 

For the record - just black sweatpants and a very very old blue T shirt.  About to go to sleep...

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1579 on: June 29, 2009, 07:40:14 AM »
*chuckle* It always sounds so much better than it looks, honestly...

Today I'm wearing my hair with a little bit of the locks at the base of my neck pulled out, around, and tied over the rest with a black elastic to keep it in place. Black brooks brothers glasses, silver eternity collar. Employee ID tag on a black lanyard.

Brown capped sleeve v-neck empire waist top with a linen-white tropical floral faded pattern all over, with an incorporated tie at the waist that ties in the back, decorated with glass and wooden beads on the front. A red spaghetti strap tank with lace edging underneath, to serve as a modesty panel.

Olive green on dark green large houndstooth skirt, loose pencil shape, calf length. Black 4-inch heels, round toe... and I'm blanking on the style, but I know I've written about them several times befo- oh, right! Wingtips.

Also the cup of coffee permanently affixed to my right palm. Guten morgen!

Online HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #1580 on: June 29, 2009, 08:00:35 AM »
Black track pants and Invader Zim t shirt. The joys of being able to work from home once a week :)

Offline Delta Echo

« Reply #1581 on: June 29, 2009, 08:03:38 AM »
Nothing.  ;)

Offline LadySky

« Reply #1582 on: June 29, 2009, 08:03:44 AM »
Go swimming at the high school today!

My 1950's Esther Williams navy blue bikini~

Offline Greg MD

« Reply #1583 on: June 29, 2009, 12:04:24 PM »
A pair of black ankle socks and blue jeans which I wore to bed last night and are all crooked around the hips at the moment, unzipped, hanging off quite a bit from rolling around in the sheets  ;)

Offline LadySky

« Reply #1584 on: June 29, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »
Back from swimming!

Lime green lace boy shorts and matching bra. Blue jean shorts, Pink T-Shirt with hummingbirds painted on it.

Offline SleepyWei

« Reply #1585 on: June 29, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »
Man it sucks being back down here where it's all hot >_<

I'm wearing some boxers and a pair of basketball shorts... and that's it. Can't wait to go back up north.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #1586 on: June 29, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
Gym shorts, a Wisconsin Badgers Hockey T (Ironic because I don't watch hockey, period.) Wearing my hair down in a pony tail, like always... Squinting because I don't feel like wearing my glasses.

Offline Juicy

« Reply #1587 on: June 30, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »
a silver locket, a lime green tshirt and a pair of cargo shorts. I'm only wearing one flip flop cause my puppy is chewing the other somewhere.

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1588 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:30 PM »
A green small boatneck capped-sleeve tunic shirt that comes to the bottom of my hips, over a grey A-line shirt with grey diagonal plaid, ankle-length. Slightly platformed sandals with leather straps twining through a wooden O-ring over the center of my foot. The usual assortment of rings, glasses, and necklace. Hair is pulled back into a tucked-under ponytail.

Offline Risa

« Reply #1589 on: June 30, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »
My favorite t-shirt, a crimson Gryffindor (from Harry Potter) t-shirt with gold letterings and a picture of the Gryffindor mascot, the lion. A pair of swimming trunks I bought from Great America in May, and three wristbands.

Offline Greg MD

« Reply #1590 on: July 02, 2009, 04:43:27 AM »
Black and white plaid boxers and black socks.

Offline Asmea

« Reply #1591 on: July 02, 2009, 08:16:37 AM »
wearing nothing but my peircings, *cruses the heat*

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1592 on: July 02, 2009, 08:24:16 AM »
My hair is all curly and tendrilly from the storms and humidity, and pulled back into a knot as it is it ends up looking very victorian. I'm wearing a shirt that is dark purple lace over lavender, with a low square neck (Hello, cleavage!) and an empire waist. It has grosgrain ribbon straps with more of the dark purple lace coming off the side for cap-style sleeves. I'm wearing it over a long black embroidered hippie skirt, with black wingtip 4-inch heels. Silver eternity collar, rings, and my employee ID on a lanyard.

Offline leelan

« Reply #1593 on: July 02, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »
My eeyore robe...thats all.

Offline Black Shuck

« Reply #1594 on: July 03, 2009, 06:02:11 AM »
"Wearin' hmm...yup, knew I forgot something. Well this is just not gonna go over too well..."

Offline BaronS

« Reply #1595 on: July 03, 2009, 06:10:49 AM »
Well after hearing Bliss and Leelan's outfits I dont think I can beat them at all...but anyway,

My brand new black T shirt with a yellow monkey design on the front (one of my friends got it for me and I just love it!), my black suit pants from work I havent been bothered to take off yet, red shorts, white socks because its cold and my good luck bracelet on my left wrist. 

Offline Lilias

« Reply #1596 on: July 03, 2009, 06:16:35 AM »
Wedding band, watch, silver-and-amethyst Celtic cross, silver knotwork stud earrings - those never come off. Otherwise, black yoga pants and white t-shirt.

Offline Bliss

« Reply #1597 on: July 03, 2009, 06:35:37 AM »
Well after hearing Bliss and Leelan's outfits I dont think I can beat them at all...but anyway,

You're in luck - this isn't a competition! ^_^

Am lazy today. Rings/glasses/collar, and then the skirt I wore yesterday with the elastic waistband pulled up under my armpits, so it's like a flowy sleeveless dress.

Offline Hunter

« Reply #1598 on: July 03, 2009, 06:37:46 AM »
You're in luck - this isn't a competition! ^_^

Am lazy today. Rings/glasses/collar, and then the skirt I wore yesterday with the elastic waistband pulled up under my armpits, so it's like a flowy sleeveless dress.

*ponders and drools*

I'm in my boxers.  And that's it.

Offline Dreamweaver

• You don't know what/We can find/Why don't you come with me little girl/On a magic carpet ride
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Butterfly Summoner
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #1599 on: July 03, 2009, 02:47:26 PM »
Going with boxers as well, just a recent acquisition to cover my previous un-boxerness.