what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Brown sleeveless scoopneck empire waist eyelet shirt over a hippie skirt of brown panels, cream lace panels, and a peach/cream/brown paisley pattern panels. The round toe grene double-strap four inch heels again, and I've pulled my hair back from the sides into a ponytail, the rest of my hair down underneath it, and twisted it over itself to make it pretty.

*checks* Ooh. My hair's down to the middle of my back if I pull it straight.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on December 12, 2008, 11:28:00 AM
Brown sleeveless scoopneck empire waist eyelet shirt over a hippie skirt of brown panels, cream lace panels, and a peach/cream/brown paisley pattern panels. The round toe grene double-strap four inch heels again, and I've pulled my hair back from the sides into a ponytail, the rest of my hair down underneath it, and twisted it over itself to make it pretty.

*checks* Ooh. My hair's down to the middle of my back if I pull it straight.

Mine was just as long before I cut it off. Do you also just half to reach up from behind and pull your own hair when you're in the shower sometimes?
O/O   A/A

Kitonet

Pink and black pussyfoot pj pants, a black shirt, and a black robe. ^_^
~*~ New avvie coming soon ~*~
Muse is on hiatus!

Bliss

Quote from: Stattick on December 13, 2008, 03:59:54 PM
Mine was just as long before I cut it off. Do you also just half to reach up from behind and pull your own hair when you're in the shower sometimes?

In the shower? *chuckle* I'm sitting here at work and did just that a few moments ago....

Black blouse, brown pants, black heels. Ponytail.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aleksandr

Just jeans and underwear. :) There's a heat streak outside, and I was just playing ultimate frisbee, so I'm cooling off for the moment.
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Mordred

Black shorts and a blue short-sleeved shirt.
*See Pillory*

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Revolverman

Cherri Tart

right now, jeans and a pretty red lace bra in honor of xmas.  last night we kind of said 'to hell with the bill' and turned the heat up so i'm taking advantage of it *smiles* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Paradox

Socks and a long-sleeve red shirt that says "Beer- Proud Sponsor of Hooking Up since 1858".

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aysleen

Quote from: Maeven on December 17, 2008, 10:33:28 AM

Awesome!!

I'm at work, so nothing exciting :P
Jeans, panties, bra, tank top, matching shirt, scarf, socks and tennies.  I've got a zipper sweat shirt to wear outside.  It's fracking cold here atm so its all about layers.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Mordred

It's snowing outside so I bundled up.
A fleece! Also shorts, sandals and shirt.
*See Pillory*

Happy an Nice

My favorite suit, a grecian style super comfy (but low cut) jersey shirt and a BCBG sweater. (corset, panties and stockings underneath - that means it was a presentation day!)
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Bliss

Sleeveless light grey square neck openwork sweater over a white v-neck elbow-sleeve teeshirt, army green pants with several oddly-place zip pockets, red pointy-toed kittenheel shoes.

...upon reading that, there's really no reason for this outfit to work as well as it does.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

Quote from: Bliss on December 18, 2008, 11:16:27 AM
Sleeveless light grey square neck openwork sweater over a white v-neck elbow-sleeve teeshirt, army green pants with several oddly-place zip pockets, red pointy-toed kittenheel shoes.

...upon reading that, there's really no reason for this outfit to work as well as it does.

You're the reason it works so well.

/asskissing.

My normal work attire: Dark cargo jeans, a crimson shirt, sturdy black steel-toed shoes.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

AmazonPrincess

Ok well...... Disney pyjamas
Sorry but you wanted the truth here  :P

Belladonna

It is freezing at the moment. In order to keep warm, I am wearing a blue shirt with matching color sweats and a plaid flannel robe.

Dawg

Flannel Pajama bottoms, green Scottish plaid, my International School of Soccer t-shirt and my Black Aspen Sweatshirt along with wool sock slippers with a leather soul.

Soon to loose a couple of items (you can let you mind wonder which and how many) as I slip off to bed.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

HairyHeretic

Black track pants, black jumper, my "Tainted by Chaos - Purge Me. Purge Me Hard" t shirt.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Aeval

long, purple *of course* bathrobe and purple slippers

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

AmazonPrincess

Multicolored sweater and red pyjama bottom, white slippers
It's freezing here today

Aleksandr

T-shirt and boxers. Just woke up.

Erin

*reads those before only then realizing she's probably wearing one of the weirder attires around*
...damn... now... is that a good thing, or a bad thing?... *shrugs*

I'm staying in because it's too cold to go anywhere and I'm in no mood to dress up or do anything, so I'm still wearing what I was sleeping in:
A black velvet robe with really long pointy sleeves (just like this one:... minus the beard, staff, book... ok, just look at the robe and ignore the rest ^^ http://www.erlkoenig.com/produkte/t5.jpg ), long white socks with pink stripes too pink to be legal and a pink camo slip.