News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Black khaki's, black long sleeve shirt with a warm long sleeve black sweater over it. Also, black socks and shoes for a completely black outfit!  :D

MusicNeverDies

Right now, plaid pants, and a baggy black t-shirt, as I'm not yet dressed. Later today, a short red skirt, red shoes, a Heinz Ketchup sweater, and white hat. I'm SO being Ketchup for Halloween.

Cherri Tart

i have whiskers and kitty ears and i'm going to put on my tail after i get to work! happy halloween!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

ShrowdedPoet

Black witches dress, black witches hat, panty hose, converse tenis shoes. . .
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Lilias

Just a length of fine black devore material with glittery stars and crescents, draped and pinned in place.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Bliss

A black and grey hand-crocheted shawl, over a brown empire waist eyelet blouse, over a black embroidered two-tiered skirt.

That's right.

I'm a Layered Cake.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kurzyk

blue jeans, and a blue t-shirt with Mario giving a thumbs up and a caption below that reads Down Since '85

Josietta

Lots of gold glitter (and probably still will be for days!)... an emerald city comicon tee and blue jeans... and circles and bags under mine eyes ((too late too many drinks.. too early risen))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bliss

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on October 29, 2008, 06:25:05 PM
Why does Bliss have such elaborate descriptions and nice close?!

Denim jeans. Striped red shirt.

Just to prove you wrong:

A green teeshirt from my highschool softball team, with the hometown in blocky white letters, my last name and player numer in the same on the back. The letters are all vertically cracking from age and many washings, but it's comfy as hell. White panties that have thick pink elastic, and say PRINCESS across the ass in faded letters. In the front, in the same faded pink, is the outline of a crown. There are little white stickon rhinestones one a few of the points - several have been lost in washing and use. Hair is up in a spreading, tangled ponytail, and I'm barefoot. My toes are cold.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

Quote from: Bliss on November 01, 2008, 02:29:39 PM
Just to prove you wrong:

A green teeshirt from my highschool softball team, with the hometown in blocky white letters, my last name and player numer in the same on the back. The letters are all vertically cracking from age and many washings, but it's comfy as hell. White panties that have thick pink elastic, and say PRINCESS across the ass in faded letters. In the front, in the same faded pink, is the outline of a crown. There are little white stickon rhinestones one a few of the points - several have been lost in washing and use. Hair is up in a spreading, tangled ponytail, and I'm barefoot. My toes are cold.

My toes are freeeezing too! And my rats nest that i call hair today is in a ponytail too! Filled to the brim with glitter. I hate socks.. but im so cold I might dig out my toe socks!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ket

White and orange panties with all sorts of colored cupcakes that have little devil and bat and ghost decorations on them.  On the butt they say 'Devilicious'.  And an over-sized black long sleeve mock turtle neck shirt.  I don't even want to venture in to the bathroom to look at the mirror and see what my hair and face looks like. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Bliss

Ket killed the thread!

Today I'm weating a v-neck half-sleeve white teeshirt, and over it a red crochet empire-waist shirt/dress that looks almost like it would be a tube top but for the two inch-wide straps, with big red buttons that come to rest in an amusing part of my front. It's cold today, so even though I could wear it just like this, I have an ankle-length a-line grey plaid skit on, and my red patent pointed kitten-heel shoes. Hair is pulled up and back from the sides in a ponytail, twisted twice through itself to make these pretty ropes of hair going back from my temples to hold the rest of it down around me.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Fluffy red robe. But it's just sort of draped over me, I'm not really wearing it...

Ixy

I'm wearing pink pajama pants and an old, worn-out knit top, washed to the point that it's showing through in places... it's just so darn comfy...

Stattick

Black jeans, and a hideous, piss-yellow work shirt... I have no choice about the shirt, we all have to wear one.
O/O   A/A

Josietta

A white tshirt with a black cat on it with a moon that lights up when i move, along with a pair of black string bikini panties

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Eren

Black-red striped high socks, black pants, dark blue turtleneck thing, black T-shirt, underwear (duh) and hair done in a braid.

Ket

baggy black sweat pants and a grey halloween happy bunny t-shirt that lights up when you press the center of it
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Bliss

White v-neck half-sleeve tee... with nothing under it, which is abundantly clear. >.>
Also, pink boyshort panties, and flared dark bluejeans.
Naked piggytoes!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on November 15, 2008, 11:25:36 AM
White v-neck half-sleeve tee... with nothing under it, which is abundantly clear. >.>
Also, pink boyshort panties, and flared dark bluejeans.
Naked piggytoes!

You know, in my fantasies, I always prefer women that are either dressed really sexy, or dressed in some sort of "hawt" alternative fashion. Yet the shear exuberence that I read in to your replies here with what sounds like relatively mundane clothing always brings a smile to my face. And now, with this particular post, this oh, so down to earth form of unintended sexyness, you've now surpassed in my own mind's eye the sexyness of anything else that I remember anyone else posting in this thread. Because you so obviously don't exagerate what you're wearing, since you're so obviously truthful here, the simple fact that you're dressed in a sexy fashion for what's likely to be entirely mundane reasons and just happened to post now and become aware of it, are all reasons why you're spiking my hawtness meter into the red. I hope that you take this as the shameless drunken flattery that it is, and enjoy the attention in the way that it's intended, have a good blushing giggle, and go about your day, snickering or flushing just a tiny bit in the cheeks when my words happen to press themselves into your memory.

Me, I'm having a pretty nice b-day. I'm a bit drunk, and I've broken away from the family for a bit to come onto E, which I feel is akin to a second family. Never before have I had a birthday that's been so nice in terms of people that I know wishing me well, and people that I barely know but like wishing me the same as well.

I'm wearing a bit of a flush on my cheeks from some good Irish whiskey. Being part Irish, I take this as a matter of pride that I'm drinking Irish, and the not the cheap American piss water produced domestically. I'm wearing a goofy smile, as I have been for much of the day from all of the kind words I've received on E this day, which marks my 36th year of existance. As usual, I'm wearing mostly black (including the jeans, socks, underwear, and glasses)... I never bothered to change out of my work shoes, so my feet are covered by brown suede casual-semi dressy shoes. I'm wearing a comfy dark green tee shirt that's got wolves on it. I really love wolves. Although my Ex decided that my totem animal was The Bear, I've always had a love for wolves, and I likely always will. I think that Wolf was my first totem, and I think that she might have been right that Bear was my second totem. I just got a hair cut yesterday, and trimed my goatee down to being nicely short and trim, and so I'm looking pretty sharp at the moment, but not in the traditional GQ way. I don't go for that kind of look except when I must, but on the rare occations when I must, I pull it off and own it.

Anyhow, I'm obviously inebriated, and rambling, so I'll finish this long winded piece before it finishes me, and while I still have the sensitivity to type. Besides, the steaks are done, and it's time to go sink my pointed wolfish teeth into a nice piece of bloody red meat. And only because I'm like this when I'm drinking, I love each and every one of you that reads this. May the Gods and Goddesses hold and protect each and every one of you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
O/O   A/A

Dawg

First and formost - HAPPY BIRTHDAY STATTIK

Layers upon layers of soaking wet clothes on top of I'm sure what is potato skin and an ear to ear smile at the joy today has brought my Puppy, time to get home and dry and warm
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Josietta

Quote from: Stattick on November 15, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
You know, in my fantasies, I always prefer women that are either dressed really sexy, or dressed in some sort of "hawt" alternative fashion. Yet the shear exuberence that I read in to your replies here with what sounds like relatively mundane clothing always brings a smile to my face. And now, with this particular post, this oh, so down to earth form of unintended sexyness, you've now surpassed in my own mind's eye the sexyness of anything else that I remember anyone else posting in this thread. Because you so obviously don't exagerate what you're wearing, since you're so obviously truthful here, the simple fact that you're dressed in a sexy fashion for what's likely to be entirely mundane reasons and just happened to post now and become aware of it, are all reasons why you're spiking my hawtness meter into the red. I hope that you take this as the shameless drunken flattery that it is, and enjoy the attention in the way that it's intended, have a good blushing giggle, and go about your day, snickering or flushing just a tiny bit in the cheeks when my words happen to press themselves into your memory.

Me, I'm having a pretty nice b-day. I'm a bit drunk, and I've broken away from the family for a bit to come onto E, which I feel is akin to a second family. Never before have I had a birthday that's been so nice in terms of people that I know wishing me well, and people that I barely know but like wishing me the same as well.

I'm wearing a bit of a flush on my cheeks from some good Irish whiskey. Being part Irish, I take this as a matter of pride that I'm drinking Irish, and the not the cheap American piss water produced domestically. I'm wearing a goofy smile, as I have been for much of the day from all of the kind words I've received on E this day, which marks my 36th year of existance. As usual, I'm wearing mostly black (including the jeans, socks, underwear, and glasses)... I never bothered to change out of my work shoes, so my feet are covered by brown suede casual-semi dressy shoes. I'm wearing a comfy dark green tee shirt that's got wolves on it. I really love wolves. Although my Ex decided that my totem animal was The Bear, I've always had a love for wolves, and I likely always will. I think that Wolf was my first totem, and I think that she might have been right that Bear was my second totem. I just got a hair cut yesterday, and trimed my goatee down to being nicely short and trim, and so I'm looking pretty sharp at the moment, but not in the traditional GQ way. I don't go for that kind of look except when I must, but on the rare occations when I must, I pull it off and own it.

Anyhow, I'm obviously inebriated, and rambling, so I'll finish this long winded piece before it finishes me, and while I still have the sensitivity to type. Besides, the steaks are done, and it's time to go sink my pointed wolfish teeth into a nice piece of bloody red meat. And only because I'm like this when I'm drinking, I love each and every one of you that reads this. May the Gods and Goddesses hold and protect each and every one of you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW We love you too!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggles* Drunk people are so affectionate! Or rather the ones i've ever known are... im sure there are exceptions..

Today I am wearing my jeans and a pink happy bunny t that says "Me pretending to listen, should be enough for you." and much like Blissikins.. my little piggies are naked!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Not here... post-menopausal woman with hot flashes = SOCKS for everyone else!

Stattick

Entirely too many clothes. It's hot work being drunk. Even with the fans on and the A/C running, it's still too damn hot in here. Time to take off some clothes.
O/O   A/A