You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:04:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: what are you wearing?  (Read 734810 times)

Online Bliss

Re: what are you wearing?
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2007, 02:43:52 PM »
Blue sleeveless collared buttondown shirt (which doesn't fit quite right over the girls, so I've got that foolish vertical oval gap going on there) and a high-wast black kneelength skirt with a wide band of lace trim.

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »
Nothing

(that's a post I've been looking forward to making for a while, but now that I've made it I may actually put some clothes back on)

Offline Hunter

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2007, 08:08:33 PM »
Also nothing.

(really.  and probably not putting any clothes on soon.)

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2007, 08:16:08 PM »
It's just that it's starting to get a bit chill, and my roomie's boyfriend is over tonight.
Which does add to the daring fun, but...

Update: Long white oversize t-shirt falling to upper thigh, same red thong as earlier

Sorry, Hunter.

Offline Zombie Apocalypso

« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2007, 08:18:17 PM »
Just an oversized superbad tee-shirt (When I say just I mean absolutely nothing else)

Offline Hunter

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2007, 08:19:26 PM »
Just an oversized superbad tee-shirt (When I say just I mean absolutely nothing else)

*takes a peek underneath to be sure*   :P

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2007, 08:22:07 PM »
Woo hoo, it's scanty clothing night!

Offline Zombie Apocalypso

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »
*takes a peek underneath to be sure*   :P

Noooooooooooooo I've been violated....Noooooooooooo (I hope the sarcasm was noted....In actual reality there could have been two outcomes, A) a beating or b) A much more desirable reacton *wink wink*)

Offline Amberghylles

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2007, 08:56:07 PM »
A teal Montreal souvenir t-shirt, black Lycra boxers and black lounging pants decorated with martini's.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 08:57:09 PM by Amberghylles »

Offline Hunter

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2007, 09:08:22 PM »
I'm in my pjs now.

(I was on my to the bathtub before.  :P)

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2007, 01:05:06 PM »
Okay, after the gym and a shower I'm ready to do a bit of shopping...

Flouncy black and white patterned skirt, white sleeveless scoopneck top, and black low-wedge sandals.
That's it. Yep, I'm going to try it, Cherri.

There is a ruffle along the that is just enough to give me a little cover up top, unless I'm bending over.  And the skirt is about midthigh, but it is very bouncy and flouncy like I usually like it.

Wish me luck!

Offline Cherri TartTopic starter

« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2007, 03:57:38 PM »
*hugs Silkcat* good luck and have fun! My g/f picked out my outfit today and umm.. well, a rather modest   black, brown and tan striped long sleeved sweater dress that falls to mid thigh, my zip up knees boots, black latex panties and my collar. *blushes* 

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2007, 04:53:04 PM »
Well it was fun.  I think I felt a lot more exposed than I really was, especially once I realized the ruffle didn't cover quite as much as I thought.  Of course, by then I was already in the mall in front of store mirror, so it was too late to turn back.  I think I'll write up a fictionalized form of what happened, since a lot more exciting ideas went through my mind than actually happened.  The nuggets of truth should be fun to work in, too.

Oh and Cherri, unlike your outing, I parked in a fairly full parking garage there wasn't anyone there to see me climb out of the car. :)

Offline Lilian

« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2007, 12:56:12 AM »
My work uniform, which I fell asleep in. x.x

Offline strangely made

« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2007, 03:01:23 AM »
Long Sleeve T-shirt, black combats and a sad face :(

Offline Apple of Eris

« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2007, 07:37:31 AM »
Right now, just a blanket.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2007, 07:51:48 AM »
An old pair of leggings and an oversized polo shirt with half the dog on it....
(He's moulting and I'm trying to get at least three carrier bags of fur off of him...have managed two so far....)

Offline Ixy

« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2007, 10:31:15 AM »
Oh, okay... we have one of THESE now... flannel pajamas, navy blue with black paisley-patterns, prescription glasses (cat-eye style by Bebe, just in case you're curious), and stolen boy boxers...

Offline Apple of Eris

« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2007, 10:34:04 AM »
White sneakers, white socks, green low cut panties, blue jeans, black shirt, and an eagles jersey.

I so don't match today, but, I don't have any phillies stuff and I'm being dragged to all kinds of sporting event things today. Yay?

Offline Ixy

« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
White sneakers, white socks, green low cut panties, blue jeans, black shirt, and an eagles jersey.

I so don't match today, but, I don't have any phillies stuff and I'm being dragged to all kinds of sporting event things today. Yay?

Woot!  My team won yesterday!  We f'ing SUCK this year, but... y'know, could be worse.

Offline Cherri TartTopic starter

« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »
a maroon bath robe with a hood and slippers.  It's kind of chilly here today and i think my once conquored cold is trying to make a come back  :P

Offline Kalen

« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
.... nothing.  hey, it's a hotel room, I'm not a work.. I'm branching out.

*re reads the above*

Heh..

Offline Ixy

« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2007, 05:50:34 AM »
Ah, back to the grind.

"Business Casual" today; charcoal skirt/jacket set from B. Moss, thigh-highs (why do I torture myself?!?), closed-toe heels, sky-blue silk blouse. 

I call it: office camouflage.  I am so normal... just don't mess with my computer.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2007, 05:58:44 AM »
A lilac bath sheet, the ends tucked in just under my firm ample breasts, showing off the smooth skin of my shoulders and firm arms. It's split at the front, just hinting at the firm thighs beneath and showing my shapely legs and ankles.

Well....Ok.....I've just had a shower and I'm wrapped in a huge bath sheet...the rest you can decide whether it's true or not.....

Offline strangely made

« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2007, 05:59:58 AM »
And I'm glad I'm wearing loose trousers :)