You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:38:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: TRON: New World  (Read 2269 times)

Offline ShadaxTopic starter

Re: TRON: New World [players wanted]
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 09:50:46 AM »
posted a character on the Character sheet thread!!

Sweet! Nice character :D However, remember that Basics start with 5 powers (6 including the free Grid Sense), so you have 2 more to pick.

I think I am interested in this.  I would likely play a basic program, perhaps the Tron version of the paperclip.  "It looks like you are trying to overthrow your creators.  Would you like some help with that?"  For powers, I didn't see the one I was thinking of, which was I suppose a type of teleportation, being able to appear in another place if certain conditions were met, or at least be "summonable" by a User.

Oh, and ERP is short for erotic roleplay.

Lol an assistant then? Always useful. ;)

Hmm... I will have a think about some kind of teleportation power. As you understand that is a powerful ability, so I will have a think on how to work that one - And if I can open it up as a starting power or have to limit it to advanced. Interesting idea.

Ah, Erotic RP, of course lol.

For sexual encounters, pretty much anything you want is possible, from sweet and romantic up to down right nasty stuff - being in the extreme section, everything is covered. Most NPCs will not just offer sex and may turn a character down (though sometimes persistence will pay off ;) ), but if the character wants it then they will be able to find it, both long term interactions/relationships and short term kicks.

Offline kckolbe

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 09:59:09 AM »
"It looks like you are trying to climax.  Would you like some help with that?"  Instead of teleporting, being able to be summoned might be better, though I would be unsure how to handle multiple users requesting him.  I may have to drop that particular part of his concept.

Offline Chaophim

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »
I am definitely interested.  "Rolling up" a character now  Civilian ENCOM Employee User, since the slots seem to be filling up quick on the program side of things (and after posting this initially, I found that the civilian slot was taken).
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:03:42 PM by Chaophim »

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 12:15:32 PM »
I am definitely interested.  "Rolling up" a character now  Civilian ENCOM Employee User, since the slots seem to be filling up quick on the program side of things (and after posting this initially, I found that the civilian slot was taken).

Not at all, there is still one civilian available. :) Updating the list now.

Edit: After a recount we have one Programmer, one Civilian, one Basic Program and Two ISO slots available.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:18:46 PM by Shadax »

Offline orderNchaos

• Master of chaotic pleasures...like a box of chocolates...on X!
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • I'll try anything once, twice if I can do it to U!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2011, 12:22:30 PM »
Sweet! Nice character :D However, remember that Basics start with 5 powers (6 including the free Grid Sense), so you have 2 more to pick.

Oh damn, I thought the number signified the number of points you had for powers...I didn't realize that was the number of powers you could  pick.  hehehehe....I'll update it.

Offline CarnivalOfTheGoat

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 05:04:10 PM »
Well, another of the games I'm in has collapsed,

And last night I happened to watch The Transporter followed by Tron: Legacy

And then I saw this thread.

Hold onto your hats. I'm reaching for that last Basic slot...

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 05:14:52 PM »
Welcome. I will mark that slot taken then. :) Both Programmers and Basic Programs have now all been taken.

I am locking this thread for a while and closing to new players until I have gotten a handle on the new influx. :)

If anyone has any questions they can post on the game OOC or send me a PM.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:20:16 PM by Shadax »