You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:58:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How about a Game of.....Thrones!? [Interest Check]  (Read 3182 times)

Offline PrimarchTopic starter

Re: How about a Game of.....Thrones!? [Interest Check]
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 07:36:37 PM »
If those who have CS sheets up care to start be all means do. Until we have a King the intended plot can't really start, but there's no reason people can't begin the RP itself. I have nothing against the life and times of a Fantasy Lord & Lady.

I was wondering... since there is no Lannister Lord. I was going to have my character single...or even widowed and returned to her family since she was childless... tell me what you think

I have nothing against the idea for the most part, but it locks out the possibility of someone joining the game late in that role.

Offline Absinthe Tori

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2011, 07:39:06 PM »
Not of the Lannister Lord is her brother!

Offline mainsnoires

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2011, 08:23:50 AM »
Hello there,
I had picked the Lannister heir, but I can switch to the Lannister Lord if it helps starting the storyline of this group. I hope, by the way, that there is still hope in seeing this group created. I am still highly interested !

Offline RedEve

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2011, 08:29:33 AM »
Is this game still on? It has been pretty quiet this past week.

Offline TheHangedMan

• Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:17 AM »
Yeah, it has been. I'm still game for it.

Offline Absinthe Tori

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 03:30:51 PM »
I'm still interested just a little busy with the whole emigrating thing

Offline Karlissa

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »
I'm still interested but have been delayed in getting a CS up due to not being very well.

Offline Ramael

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »
Tut, tut, someone didn't do an appropriate search for similar threads before posting!

I was just about to bump mine being as the first show's over now, but then I saw this one. Without having two threads of exactly the same ilk cluttering up the E! boards, I just wanted to check on the status of this game before I did anything more with mine.

Offline TheHangedMan

• Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure this one is dead.

Offline Ramael

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
In which case, may I politely suggest that anyone who still has a hankering for some GoT action read this thread?

It's an ongoing interest check, but we're coming to some firmer decisions now.

As it was left, we were just discussing one of two options for the starting plot. You can keep any character profiles you may have already worked on, they may only need to be tweaked to fit in.

« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »
Apologies for not getting something up, I've been both busy and uninspired. But Ramael seems to have something more definate in order, so if people want to join that game by all means do so. I certainly wouldn't hold it against you, dare I say it I'd be rather relieved to pass the reigns of being the game head of an RP. Will likely throw a character in myself to that game, once I have my head on straight.

Offline Ramael

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2011, 06:51:54 PM »
Likewise apologies for poaching in your thread, I just thought it might make sense for the two to combine.

However as stated in my thread I was looking for someone to help me set up/run the entire thing...if you don't feel like running one by yourself how do you feel about co-GM'ing with me?

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »
Likewise apologies for poaching in your thread, I just thought it might make sense for the two to combine.

However as stated in my thread I was looking for someone to help me set up/run the entire thing...if you don't feel like running one by yourself how do you feel about co-GM'ing with me?

Sure. If you have any idea's for stuff send me a PM and we'll see how we can split things up/plot to make it happen.