Maxxximus' Desires

Started by Maxxximus, June 23, 2011, 09:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxxximus

A list of different characters I wish to develop. More to be posted as I think them up. If you are interested in partaking in a story with one please message me.

Icarus Bell, private eye
Icarus is a hard-edged private eye. After accidentally killing a civilian he was kicked off the police force and spends his time chasing after cheating husbands and horny housewives. He's hoping for a change, something to make him believe again. I am open to different kinds of roleplay for Icarus, including:

• Client that tries to pull Icarus into their own world (open to anyone of any fetish, as it will probably moreso involve Icarus' reactions to the world of your making).
  • Female client trying to romance Icarus (seduction may or may not be related to the case at hand).
Roleplay can be adult or non-adult.

"Chip", homeless man
Not much is known about Chip, even his name. He wanders the back alleys of The City, trying to survive and trying to piece together the details of how he got there. Open to adult and non-adult roleplay.
"The Great Medicine of the Three Mountain Peaks is to be found in the body of the woman and is composed of three juices, or essences: one from the woman's mouth, another from her breasts, and the third, the most powerful, from the Grotto of the White Tiger, which is at the Peak of the Purple Mushroom." -Octavio Paz

Ons and Offs | Characters | Current Storylines

Maxxximus

"The Great Medicine of the Three Mountain Peaks is to be found in the body of the woman and is composed of three juices, or essences: one from the woman's mouth, another from her breasts, and the third, the most powerful, from the Grotto of the White Tiger, which is at the Peak of the Purple Mushroom." -Octavio Paz

Ons and Offs | Characters | Current Storylines