You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:33:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Accepting Additional Characters] Into the Unknown: The Lost Legion of Ribenheim  (Read 4696 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

That will work, though she wouldn't be from the Northern Tribes due to it being very recent history/contact with them (as explained in my posts).

Offline Haibane

Yes, I was thinking from much further south (and more exotic).

Offline Dracoat

If your still accepting, then I have something in mind. Something of an assassin in trouble and looking for a way to escape trouble. If you find that disagreeable, then I have a sort of heavy armored merc looking to skip out on of a contract. Just let me know which one your more likely to want. I will be working on both till you do!

Once Haibane and Dracoat get their profiles to me, I think we'll be about ready to get the ball rolling on this one.

Offline Ink Slinger

• ~Industrious Little Gnome~Angst Muffin~Plot Bunny Breeder~Giver of Hugs~Keeper of Secrets
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • ~Delicious or Evil. You Decide.~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Yaaay!  oh wait, this isn't the OOC.  Sorry. 

*boops the Inky*

Offline Phantasmatical

Is there an OOC area at present?

Offline Haibane

My apologies, the weekend was manic. I will do my best to get a char profile up as soon as I can.

Not yet. I don't think I created one yet. When I do, I'll edit the first post with its link.

Haibane has decided to drop out, so I am still seeking one more player for this game.

Spread the word!

Offline Phantasmatical

Re: [Need 1 More Player] Into the Unknown: The Lost Legion of Ribenheim
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 08:57:00 AM »
I'd still be willing to play a second character in the interest of getting the roleplay up and running, if you'd like me to.

Offline Dracoat

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
I'm still trying to get all the details together, but work is harsh lately. I should have a brief respite tomorrow when I'll be able to get all my stuff up and together. Sorry its taking me a bit. My chosen career path has hectic weeks. You can choose to keep me or not, but I felt I had to update you.

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 02:58:48 PM »
OOC Thread is up here - http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114101.0

Waiting for Dracoat to submit a character to me.

Offline Ink Slinger

• ~Industrious Little Gnome~Angst Muffin~Plot Bunny Breeder~Giver of Hugs~Keeper of Secrets
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • ~Delicious or Evil. You Decide.~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Ok second female character has a name and a background.  Now she needs a face.  I have an idea but there are not any pictures of her in appropriate attire...or lack there of.

Offline Nessy

Are you still looking for a female bard?

Offline Phantasmatical

Why look who it is! Nessy! 8D You should absolutely join in here. Not that it's my decision of course. I'd like to get that final needed female character so we can get this road on the show.

Certainly! The position is still open. Send me a character sheet via PM.

As for everyone else, looking to get this thing started by the end of the week.

UPDATED with accepted Characters.

Have enough to get started.

Still accepting ADDITIONAL Characters.

There are currently two MAJOR vacancies that need to be filled. They are ONLY open to FEMALE PLAYERS at this point.

The first, and most major, is that of Scout. The girl needs to be a 'Wild' woman. If interested in the role, please discuss with me.

The other role is a GENERAL Female Character. Her walk of life can be virtually anything.

Once again, if interested in either Role, please contact me.

Either role can also be the 'Love Interest' of the games main character and focal point.