You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:12:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: She was a Tomboy... (FxF)  (Read 413 times)

Offline AithinTheElfTopic starter

She was a Tomboy... (FxF)
« on: June 22, 2011, 02:21:27 PM »
Shaun could be the most adorable tomboy there ever was.  She's about 5'10, skinny but strong.  She's lightly golden from all the days spent at the nearby beach, with light reddish brown hair that sweeps over her big amber eyes.  A light smattering of freckles covers her nose and cheeks.  Her lips are red, soft and always smiling.  Too anyone unacquainted, she's just a surfer kid, a beautiful boy with a Peter Pan like personality.

But although Shaun wishes she were a boy, she's not.  She's so close...she's everyone's little brother..but...  One day, a new girl moves into town.  She's cute, pretty, a blast to hang out with, and Shaun finds herself wishing she was a boy now more than ever.  She wants this girl to like her, to love her...  Shaun wants to teach her to longboard.  She just wants to spend some time.

Eventually, the two do fall in love, and Shaun finds that who she is doesn't really matter when she's with this girl... Both are around 16/17 yrs old.  I'll play Shaun. (:

Offline Eve Lacus

• Harajuku Butterfly
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • The most beautiful things cannot be seen, or touch
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: She was a Tomboy... (FxF)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 12:39:56 AM »
I think I would be interested in this plot. It seems light, and uncomplicated. Exactly what I am look for in a new rp at the moment.

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: She was a Tomboy... (FxF)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:15:42 PM »
I'm also interested ^_^