You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:18:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]  (Read 18727 times)

Offline LimitlessNikkieTopic starter

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2011, 05:46:32 AM »
It's OK Marissa I understand completely how confusing some of this stuff is at the beginning. The only reason I mention it is because of how much work goes into this on my part and little thing like that just take time I could put to better use to further improve this game. The wiki linked on the first page is a good resource to kind of get a feeling for the world and diffrent kingdoms and if you have any questions everyones really friendly so don't hesitate to ask anything in the OOC.

Offline blknwhite11

« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2011, 12:44:22 AM »
The Basics
Name: Azucena
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: Gypsy Performer
Player: blknwhite11
The Look
Height: 5'7”
Weight:120 lbs
Hair: Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Violet
Skin: Russet Shade of brown
Anything else: Small cut scar on her inner right thigh.
The story
Likes: The moon, Delphiniums, music, butterflies, her gypsy family
Dislikes: children getting killed, Prejudice based on appearances or disfigurement, Onions
Personality: Being an exotic beauty, Azucena chooses to entice her audience with mystery, or curiosity, which is why she performs with a veil. She also uses a veil, because she doesn't like smiling, as she is quite coy, and melancholy. Besides the gypsies, there are exceptionally few men and women that she really trusts to give her warming side towards.

She shows compassion towards those who experienced pain or struggle. She isn't afraid to stand up against prejudice and injustice involving disfigurements or disabilities. Issues like that tends to keep her blood boiling internally. Even though she has never experienced pain and struggle, her biological mother has, or so Azucena was told by her mentor mother.
Habits: She heard from a mystic that the moon brings purification to one's aura, or soul, and staring at it causes the person's soul to cleanse. This is simply a myth, but it's more of a practice in Azucena's case. Sometimes, she gazes at the moon for nearly 20 minutes.
Skills: Dancing is her strongest skill, while using her acrobatic techniques to flare the entertainment. Her instrument of choice during her performances are the tambourines.
History: Azucena's childhood started out quite rocky since birth. Her mother was a slave raped by a man residing at the Aserit kingdom. Whom this individual is, no one knows but her mother. While pregnant with her daughter, she struggled to escape the kingdom, being beaten to death secretly by a small amount of guards. It wasn't until she was three months pregnant that she finally escaped their grasps, but her health was deteriorating as she had no food and water. It took her days traveling to a safe location until she was found in a forest, cold and shaking, by a group of gypsies. Discovering her pregnant womb, they carried her to their home and nursed her to better health so the baby would survive.
They were able to take Azucena out of her mother's womb months later, but her mother had lost a lot of blood from the procedure that they had to perform in order to take the child out (Caesarean). With her life at a thread, she made her final wish, which was to have them take care of her daughter once she comes out of the womb, and the gypsies chose to make that wish come true.
Azucena was raised by a Gypsy dancer in the camp, who was one of the most skillful entertainers in the universe. The dancer taught her successor acrobatics, dancing, and methods of enchantment. Azucena had grown curious about her biological mother, and it took Azucena to be at that reasonable age (11), for her mentor to explain the fate of her mother. From that point on, Azucena would swear vengeance against the Aserit, and she would use her entertainment and beauty as a way to work her way into solving who was her mother's raper.

Stats
Sword fighting (light): 4/10
Archery: 0/10
Heavy Weapons: 0/10
Exotic Weapons: 4/10
Dagger/ Knife: 3/10
Strength: 0/10
Endurance: 5/10
Speed: 7/10
Acrobatics: 10/10
Stealth: 7/10
Grace: 11/10
Horsemanship: 4/10

55 points (+1 nationality, +1 personal)

Offline LimitlessNikkieTopic starter

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2011, 01:59:48 AM »
Azucena looks great! The gypsies are currently in Theiri feel free to post as you wish, and welcome blknwhite11 to For The Crown.

Offline Vassus

• Liege
  • Bacchae
  • Location: The Sovereign Columbian Territory (North-Western U.S.)
  • The Guardian of Open Feilds, Hearts, and Minds.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2012, 12:55:08 AM »
The forums are being odd, saying this is much older than I remember it being. Unless I've been frozen for a year. Anyway, to the point: I'm glad you brought in the gypsies, and my life is starting to allow me to get more into these sorts of RPs. One thing, a simple question, is that I was wondering if someone could elaborate upon what it is the Gypsy Emissary does. I know what a gypsy is, and I know what an emissary is as well. I'm just not sure whether I want to try for the second-in-command, or the emissary.