You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:42:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]  (Read 18692 times)

Online kasper

Re: For The Crown (Guys needed, girls welcome!)
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2011, 09:58:50 PM »

The Basics
Name: Elise Theiri
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Role: Princess of Theiri
Played by: octopusdreams

The Look
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Skin: Creamy White
Any thing else: Often dresses in lace and frills. Has an innocent, charming look about her.

The story:
Likes: Flattery, materialistic trinkets, lace, clothes, money, ordering people around, making others angry.
Dislikes: Her twin brother, being ignored, when her beauty is unappreciated.
Personality: Despite Elise's sweet and charming look, she is a rather pompous young lady. She often takes advantage of her bloodline, ordering people to do this and that. She abuses any female maids by degrading them or ordering them to do degrading acts. However, around any male she dangles herself before their eyes, enjoying their eyes on her but of course lets them know they're never good enough for her. She steps on people and treats most every body like dirt.
Habits: Fiddling over her appearance such as hair or the way her breasts look in her dress. "Hmmph-ing" when she doesn't get her way.
Skills: Looking good, manipulating others, social upkeep.
History: Elise is a twin. She was born into the royal family and raised. Like her mother, she looks like a delicate flower the only difference is that she is quite delicate. So weak that she cannot ever hope to fend for her own safety if need be, but, that is what the guards are for so she doesn't concern herself over the matter and her stuck up attitude shows.

The Basics
Name: Roran Theiri (Often goes by Rory)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bi-curious
Role: Prince of Theiri
Played by: octopusdreams

The Look
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 98 lbs
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Auburn
Skin: Creamy White
Anything else: Some times mistaken for a girl. Both ears pierced.

The story:
Likes: Smiling, flowers, the small things in life, most animals, people, perfumes, sunshine, his twin sister.
Dislikes: Cats, foul smells, frowning, fighting.
Personality: Roran is a rather petite boy and not at all masculine. He is innocent, naive and sweet. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is seemingly incapable of hiding his feelings. He often follows his sister around like a lost pup. He admires strong people but sees strength differently than most. He, like is sister is weak- save he is even weaker, being more fragile to other peoples opinions about him. He doesn't have much self confidence and so is prone to apologizing often. He gets excited easily, especially when others are friendly to him.
History: Roran is a twin. He was born and raised in the Theiri family. He is fond of his family and enjoys watching them go about their duties and training- such as watching Juliette train, or his brother practice his martial arts. He is particularly fond of Lady Fool, adoring her to no end and treating her as if she herself is a blood sibling. He is often left out of family business due to being a terrible liar.

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »
Both of those characters are really cool :) I'll send Nikkie a pm shortly to let her know and ask her if she has anything she would like to see or add ^_^! Very good choice in character art as well!

Offline Jason

« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »
The Basics
Name: Fabris Scourgeheim
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: King of Theiri
Player: Crazy Jay

The Look
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 270lbs
Hair: Orange
Eyes: Green
Skin: Darkish White
Anything else: Large Beard

The story
Likes: Weaponry, Combat, Justice, Power, Beauty, Intelligence, Alcohol
Dislikes: Disobedience, crime, being challenged.
Personality: The King of Theiri is from an outsider's aspect a harsh and brutal monarch who often shows little mercy to any criminal. He's very intruged by military advancements and weaponry improvements and posseses a lust for battle often unrivaled. People believe that it is the Queen who keeps this man from going tyrantical. However, the king's heart is actually soft and kind, generous and forgiving. This jollier side is only shown to those the king can trust or who he sees worthy of it. Lethal with any known weapon, he will easily and brutally defend his castle on the frontline with a lion's heart.
Habits: He has a passion for cake. Not eating, just marvelling at the majestic and elegant designs and twists and turns made in the beautifully crafted treat. Also quite forgetful.
Skills: Politics, Swordsmanship, Chivalry, Courage, Jack of all Weapons.
History: The King of Theiri was raised in the noble tradition as always it should be, he learnt how to conduct himself, how to rule a country, everything he would need to become a king. However he took a love to swordsmanship and excelled in his combat training with his tutor every single session. He later expanded his weaponry range from swords to maces, flails, spears, rapiers, bows, he had learnt a lot from a wide variety, but none of these weapons are matched to his sword mastery. He favoured the art of combat.

Soon after he ascended to the throne as the King of Theiri, the citezens proudunder his rule. However, like all other Kings, Fabris invested a large summary of funds towards the culture of Theiri, advancing the artistic and musical economies, etc. Soonafter he engaged a relationship with one of his servants which was seen as unfit, and he abadonded the mother to his castle. It was then when Fabris then grew lonely and bega his search for a Queen, visiting many places and electing eligible candidates. Strangely the candidates withered to the current queen Lyssa Highgarden. Ever since his coronation he truly has been on a downfall after falling ill recently. But soon he will awaken...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:49:50 PM by Crazy Jay »

Offline Swordsman18

• Enemy of the Darkness, Helper of the Weak and the Wounded
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: This place out west, where there are dreamboats and girls
  • My only dream is to fight and die for those I love
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2011, 05:35:05 PM »
I would be interested in joining and am still working on a character concept.

Offline Jason

« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2011, 11:33:15 AM »
Cancel my character please. I'm a little busy.

Offline Atlas

« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2011, 12:20:00 PM »
Hey, I'd love to play as a Theiri, a male nobleman who is the "First sword" (a sort of city champion, common in Greek societies of ancient times, up to the medievel era, anyone who has seen/read game of thrones think Sirrio Forel) , and now runs many of the pleasure houses and trading caravans (whats left) and is essentially in charge of dealing with the countries finances. Full post to be made ASAP

Im also willing to make a King of Theiri, assuming there is no other interest, but the noble would be my first choice
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 02:14:57 PM by Red Doctor »

Offline Atlas

« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2011, 03:49:10 PM »
The Basics       
Name: Lorenso Florencia
Sex: male
Role: First sword of Theiri, Noble
Player:Red Doctor

The Look
Height: 5í8Ē
Weight:180 pounds
Hair:dirty blonde tumbling curls, to the neck
Eyes:Light Brown
Skin: Lightly Tanned
Anything else: A rugged, chiselled jaw line, a neatly shaved beard, muscular frame, left handed

The story
Likes: Art, Music, Sailing, fencing, Dance, Beauty, Stars, Science & Women much too young for him
Dislikes:Disrespect, Savages, People who threaten/hurt the weak or defenceless

Personality: Very loyal to his friends, particularly the old King Theiri. Always loud, and slightly flamboyant with his speech, he quickly makes an impression on everyone he meets, usually good. He has a great love for all forms of art, from dance to music, song, sculpture and painting, and represents a more refined edge to the Theiri military. Recently engaged on the front lines pushing back the Aserit, his unconventional tactics, along with the help of the ghosts helping him stay one step ahead of the game. He has returned on news of the peace treaty to act as a guard for the royal family, far better at carrying himself in court than most.  He has always had a love for women, never married, he feels that his passion should not be tied by titles. However most of the ladies he currently has his eyes on are around 30 years his junior, not that it bothers him.

Skills: Sword Master, Artist, Musician, tactician, trader, courtesan and public speaker

History: Born to a rather rich, if unremarkable, lord of one the Theiriís major trade guilds, Lorenso grew up learning the various tools of the civilised lords, the arts, sciences, maths and trade skills necessary to take other his Fathers business. But he yearned for adventure, and when he was young, joined the previous kings army, given a low command position on account of his fatherís position within the nobility.

With little knowledge of the sword, he used the skills he had been taught, the dance. Picking up a light rapier, and entering the field without armour, he spun around the clunky enemy men, stabbing and slashing, ducking and weaving, soon turning his battle stance into an artful display of thrusts and parries. It was during his early days as a soldier, during some great sweeping melee on the fields of Theiri that Lorenso crossed the current King, only a fledgling prince of the time. As the battle turned against him, the Princes guards cut down Lorenso helped defend and push back the savage oponents, saving the Princes life countless times with parries and pushes to move him away from the enemies steel.

That night after the battle they drank and laughed together, and Lorenso and his few surviving men became part of the Princes honour guard, and from that moment onwards Lorenso has always been at his side. He was there on the trip to Highgarden to meet the princes wife, throughout his reign, and the unending war and peace with the Aserit people.

When he turned 30, he challenged the then current First Sword of Theiri to single combat, and forced him to yeild. With this he became the First Sword of Theiri, the champion of the nation. He can be challenged at any time for the title, as he is occasionally, by brave youths looking for glory, with more guts than sense. He fights them with a blunt sword, perfectly balanced, and turns their blades asides, knocking them to the floor, making every attempt to spare their lives, but occasionally, they will never yield.

(as a note, this isn't yet the finished character description, just as I want to make a few changes, mostly just changing stuff like "The king" and "The prince" to the characters actual name when we get a player)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:57:58 PM by Red Doctor »

Offline LimitlessNikkieTopic starter

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2011, 12:33:05 AM »
Avella, octopusdreams and Red Docter your profiles are approved and added to the character thread.

Snake I would loved to see your finished profile from you.

RedEve thats a great idea I'd love to see a profile if your still interested.

peterhere, The king role is a very large one. I'd like to see a bit more history before approving it.

Online kasper

« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2011, 06:04:46 AM »
Hey Nikkie, I was wondering instead of Theiri children you wanted the twins to be cousins to the Theiri children?

Offline peterhere

« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2011, 11:38:07 AM »
Updated the character profile.

Offline Snake

« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2011, 11:56:47 AM »
I did fix it. I just updated it in the form of an edit.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2011, 05:01:14 PM »
@ octopusdreams: either is fine with me whatever you would prefure.

@ peterhere: Thank you and welcome to Theiri!

@ snake: Sorry for the confusion it still said w.i.p. Your approved welcome to Aserit.

Because of growing interest I'm opening up roles for the Gypsies! Roles and details will be added to the opening post for all those interested.

Offline rancorius

« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2011, 12:20:53 AM »
still looking for players?

Online kasper

« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2011, 02:36:06 AM »
I think I would prefer cousins, Nikkie. :)

Offline Snake

« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2011, 11:27:18 AM »
Thanks you. :3 but can I get a PM'ed link to the OOC? I'm having a helluva time finding it.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2011, 03:41:16 PM »
@ reancorius yes of course!!!

@ octopusdreams ok sounds good I'll correct the character thread.

@ snake the OOC link is in the first post but I'll pm it to you later when I'm not on my phone.

Online kasper

« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »

The Basics

Name: Morgana Effinger
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Ever loyal hand maiden to Naomi.
Played By: octopusdreams

The Look

Height: 5'7" (Though gains a few inches with her heeled boots.)
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Black as a raven's wing.
Eyes: Venomous green.
Skin: Pale white.
Anything else: Tattoos on shoulders and upper back.

The Story

Likes: Naomi, cleanliness, order, calm animals, reading, learning, rain, spiders, great bodies of water, watching training/battles/arena matches, art, passion.

Dislikes: Meat, messiness, hot heat, indecisiveness, Naomi's parents.

Personality: Morgana's beauty is captivating but she still has a somewhat aloof persona about her being. Ever loyal to her mistress Naomi, Morgana is always ready and willing to carry out any order Naomi has for her. She is ever observant and calculating, making her a handy asset in Naomi's arsenal. Despite seeming some what cold to those who are unfamiliar with her, she has been known to laugh and smile often, especially when in the presence of the little rascal Lenally. While she has a few good friends, her loyalty lays wholly with Naomi.

Habits: Morgana has a dreadful habit of staring off into space and some times nodding off, due to sleep having a hard time finding her on most nights.

Skills: While Morgana is trained to use a rapier, her talent lies in the mastery and vast knowledge of poisons. The woman can kill or disable within half a second if you're on her list. On top of that she has a rather sharp memory as well as sharp wits. She organizes and runs a network of spies to keep her Lady always in the know. She has an uncanny ability to accurately read others.

History: Morgana can't recall what it's like not to serve others, having served Naomi since she muttered her first words. She finds joy in assisting Naomi and takes her duty seriously. While she has always been counted as one of the most able of hand maidens, it wasn't until after the incident of Naomi's innocence being taking that she became very protective of Naomi, feeling that the tragedy was in part her fault. Deciding never to fail her mistress again, she has wholly given herself to serving and protecting Naomi, making it her sole duty.

Being raised in the castle and growing in the company of Naomi and her siblings, Morgana is quite familiar with all three of the other Aserit children. She has a strong admiration and respect for both the Aserit brothers, though is more comfortable around Omar since he was closest of the two to Naomi. She adores Lenally and sympathizes with the girl for having a rather strict mother. She dislikes both the Queen and King, though perhaps despising the Queen and only fearing the King.

Morgana is rather fond of sex, though maybe not as much as her mistress. In attempt to quench Naomi's sexual appetite, Morgana has often given her mistress herself out of loyalty and devotion and perhaps for personal gratification...

Offline Swordsman18

• Enemy of the Darkness, Helper of the Weak and the Wounded
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: This place out west, where there are dreamboats and girls
  • My only dream is to fight and die for those I love
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2011, 05:04:38 AM »

The Basics

Name: Sir Adrian Harrison

Orientation: Straight

Role: Asterit Knight

Played by: Swordsman18

The Look

Height: 6ft

Weight: 185lbs

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Skin: White

The Story

Dislikes: Dishonor, Those who ignore or abandon their duty.

Personality: A dutiful person whose only real ambition is to gain recognition for his abilities to help others that he believes is innocent as well as protect the royal family in order to keep things into the best possible configuration since upheaval typically leads t the death of several innocents

Habits: Anything that allows him to be useful in his quest to be helpful to others such exercise, studying books and other things to keep him at 100 percent.

Skills: Sword fighting , Horseback riding, jousting, wearing armor, some battle strategy, and protection of the Royal Family

History:
He was an orphan at the beginning of his life trapped in an orphanage with boys that were quite shunned by society catching the eye of a nobleman who took him in as a page in his house. Adrian was well behaved and did his best to impress his head of household with his skills. Over time of course Adrian grew up to be invaluable to the noble and was thus allowed to take on the noblemanís last name as payment for his good service.

He then began his time as a squire for the noble family doing guard duty, being trained in combat, horse riding, and all of other things that were going to be required for Knighthood. This had been his goal since he had first ever seen a knight and definitely wanted to join their ranks. But of course he was nothing but a lowly squire for the longest time since it required noble recognition in order to become a knight and join those with many years before him.

His chance came and he took it when there was an assassination attempt on the queen which he quelled with a blade to the chest of the attacker since he was the one that was the fastest to react as well as the only one to decide to fight an attacker with a poisoned blade. And for that he was knighted and became a guard at court since he was more than willing to give his life for the royal family. This is a duty that he works to fulfill with his full and utter ability.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 05:06:40 AM by Swordsman18 »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2011, 08:10:30 PM »
Swordman thank you for your interest in this game but at this time we are not accepting applications for Aserit, as noted in the first post.

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • A hero is a man who is afraid to run away.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2011, 10:55:55 PM »
Erm, do you need another male? If so I'm interested and avalable, I can post atleast three times a day, and I have an, in my oppion, odd character for this roleplay. *shrugs* Anywho let me know if you need a male character.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2011, 11:32:10 PM »
Hello! we can always use another player. Currently roles are open for the gypsy camp and for the kingdom of Nydewia. All the information of the game can be found at our Wiki. If you have any question feel free to ask. I can't wait to see what you add to the game.

Offline Rhaegar14

Re: For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »
Definitely interested in playing a Nydewian, especially the King. Horse-hordes are awesome.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2011, 12:39:32 AM »
Great!! I'd love to see a profile from you.

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • A hero is a man who is afraid to run away.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »
Hm, could I play a gypsy warrior/guard type thing? Because in their info it just says they're thieves and entertainers.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2011, 08:58:53 PM »
The gypsies are pretty free form so pretty much anything you come up with for them will be ok.