For The Crown [New Positions Open =D]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 19, 2011, 05:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

For The Crown

The kingdom of Theiri has been battling on and off with the kingdom of Aserit for the last hundred years but things have come to a boiling point. Plotting has taken on a new edge and while both had been content before with just winning minor battles and proving their supremacy now conquest is only in mind weather it be by open war or treaties and overthrows in the shadows.

The kingdom of Theiri has always been know for their arts, music, and their belief in intellectual and sensual exploration. A kingdom that thrived because of it's craftsman and artist who created lavish good to be traded threw out the land and an expansive trade network that supplied the lands with rare medicines, spices and opiates. Citizens of Theiri fall into several categories but all are known for their love of pleasure. From the queen with her gardens to the lowest commoner watching the outdoor theaters everywhere there is something to for fill a desire. Though in comparison to Aserit they are not a war nation they take pride in their swords man who fight with grace and their masters of unarmed combat who make each deadly move look like a dance. They were more diplomatic but when it came to open war boasted a small but highly skilled arm of horseman and knights. They're royal family was small though with only 2 living children and little hope of producing more. In recent years the rich nation has fallen though, creating the immediate need to resolve the conflict with Aserit. With trade roads blocked and constantly having caravans robbed or captured the treasury is running low and in need of replenishing or they'd need to disband their small arm just to survive then it would only be a matter of time until Aserit conquered them completely.

The kingdom of Aserit was know for their military and their entire culture revolved around it. They were always at war with a few bordering country's and in size more then double their neighbor. The people were patriotic, supporting their king in his choices always. Family also meant a great deal to the citizens of Aserit offences to another family as serious as an offence to them, themselves. They're swordsman where things to be feared from large men wielding broad swords to lithe females agilely cutting the air with a rapier, and they're archers were next to none. If it wasn't for Theiri's natural defenses they theoretically should have taken the kingdom by now. Their royal family boasts a middle ages monarch, two heirs and a plethora of daughters. But while the nation was land rich it was poor, near constant war draining the treasury to the point they'd taken to stealing Theiri's trade goods to fill the coffers. The nation needs resources and has set it's sights on the resource rich Theiri to supply the need.

In the hopes of gaining an edge The royal family of Theiri has extended an invitation to the royals of Aserit in under the guise of peace talks to come to their castle in their capital city. Anyone with political aspirations can tell the time is ripe with opportunity. Cunning, could win a second son, a daughter or a well blooded noble the crown if one was smart enough, quick enough and willing to dirty their hands. Will you serve your king? Your country? Or yourself? For king? For country? Or for the crown?

Gypsy Information

In a band of forested area the width of a days hard ride spanning several days ride long between the two great kingdoms of Aserit and Theiri lives a small band of Gypsies. The gypsies are mainly entertainers and thieves who have survived by being completely natural in the war between the two kingdoms. They are a closed society as far as everyone knows, one that excludes the outside world. They travel to trade and entertain other courts and would harass most travelers who passed through their domain.
They visit Theiri regularly and once in a while throw a fair in Aserit as ways to get money or earn trade goods they can't make themselves. They live in a small village and are accomplished horseman and there knife throwers and archers are legendary. Many tell stories of those who would jump through the trees with ease chasing them as they fired arrows at them chasing their pray through the untamed trees.
There is only one road through the forrest and it goes right through the gypsies town.

Roles Available:
Bold roles are needed, italics are not first come first serve but best profile. Crossed out roles are filled and no longer accepting applications. As interest increases new factions and kingdoms will be added so check back if the role you want is filled something simmilier may open up at a later point.
Rogues need to be PMed to me for approval along with an idea of how your going to play them within the set world(yes they take more work because they are harder to incoperate into a political game but your ideas are welcome.)

Theiri
King of Theiri - peterhere
Queen of Theiri - Aya
Heir of Theiri - Shaitan, octopusdreams
Princess of Theiri- Joslyn, octopusdreams
Nobles of Theiri  - Red Doctor
Extra Characters Theiri - LimitlessNikkie ~ Fool/Spy

Aserit
King of Aserit - Eeyore
Queen of Aserit - NileGoddess
Heir of Aserit - octopusdreams
Prince of Aserit - TheHangedMan
Princess(es) of Aserit - DarkRose15, Avella
Nobles of Aserit - snake
Extra Characters Aserit - octopusdreams ~ Handmaid/Spymaster

Nydewia
King of Nydewia - Rhaegar14
Princes of Nydewia (Kings brothers)
Princess of Nydewia (Kings sisters) - Avella
Nobles of Nydewia - MarissaSeraphOfInsanity
Extra Characters Nydewia -

Gypsies
Gyspy leader - AngelicBlade
Gypsy second in command
Gypsy Emissary
Gypsy Musician
Gypsy Performer

Rogues
Extra Characters Unbound - Domshark ~ Assassin 

Aserit and Theiri are no longer accepting application. Thank you.

Applications submitted not using the bio outline coding will not be accepted

[float=left]YOUR PICTURE HERE!!![/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] real and look
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (i.e piercing, tattoos, anything unique to you)

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b] not just sexual but this is where you put that as well
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] what are you like?
[b]Habits:[/b] odd quarks that define you.
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] Once upon a time...

Brag about this game with Game Signatures!

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110747.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/43/Crown.jpeg.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110747.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/3c/ImagesCA2QQIPY.jpg[/img][/url]

Game Links
For The Crown Wiki
Character thread
OOC
Castle Theiri
The City of Theiri
Castle Aserit
The City of Aserit
Castle Oasis of Nydewia
The Deserts of Nydewia

TheHangedOne

Hmm. I'm interested in playing an Heir of Aserit whose studying to be a general (If their's two heirs, than that means one of them's first in line for inheritance; I'd be playing the second one, who may very well never become king).  I will work on my profile later.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

LimitlessNikkie

TheHangedOne

This is a work in progress.

The Basics
Name: Henrik Aserit
Age: 17 (Appears to be in his late teens/early twenties)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Role:  Prince of Aserit (and aspiring general)

The Look
Height: 5'10
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Caucasian, average
Anything else: A scar on his left cheek from a training incident, a few more on his left arm from battles, slight stubble on his chin

The story
Likes: Big breasts, combat, studying strategy, roasted chicken, mead, Autumn, the smell of burning oak.
Dislikes: Politics, politicians, bandits, unknown circumstances.
Personality: Henrik is generally a calm and quiet individual. Quite intelligent, perceptive and analytical; skilled at data projection and contingency planning. Supremely confident, bordering on arrogance. Rarely flies off the handle. Usually a nice fellow. Somewhat aloof. Lives by the phrase "Always be prepared".
Habits:Henrik does not let his guard down unless he is alone. When he walks, talks, dines, drinks, or does anything in the company of another, he always seems ready to drop everything he's doing and draw his sword. Also, that sword? It does not leave his side. If it has to, he almost surely has a hidden knife or other implement on hand.
Skills: Sword fighting, dagger fighting, spear fighting, strategy, commanding, campaigning, horse riding, reading and writing, mathematics.
History: Ever since he was a young lad, Henrik found himself captivated by warriors. He admired them, and their were too many times to count when, as a child, he slipped out of the care and view of his tutors and caretakers so he could watch the knights train themselves, or to go sneaking around the barracks.

By the time he was 13, Henrik was getting what he wanted; some of the finest instructors of his kingdom to train him how to properly wield a blade.  Pretty soon, he found himself training alongside the other soldiers, usually to their chagrin; but over time, he became "one of the guys" with his easy going personality, much to his parents shock (after all, a prince shouldn't be spending all his time with the pike fodder soldiers, should he? Yet, still, he got his way in the end.

Naturally an intelligent lad, his other instructors saw fit to further hone his mind. Around the time he was 15, he was already studying strategy, and showing a natural inclination towards it.

As play begins, Henrik has actually just returned from a battle, he and his unit--known as the Bloody Ravens-- being honored and congratulated for a swift and decisive victory. Henrik's abilities to lead from the front lines of battle earn him much respect from the soldiers under his command, even as others caution him about the folly of jeopardizing his life.
Check out my poet tree!

LimitlessNikkie

Looks good Hangedman, I've marked the prince of Aserit as yours. I hope we can get enough people for this.

TheHangedOne

I finished it up. I might alter his age and history (in reference to ages) when I know how old the Heir is.
Check out my poet tree!

Joslyn

I might be interested in this one, but I'm curious if this is going to be GM run with an ongoing plot? I've been trying to avoid overly collaborative games lately due to how easily they seem to become rudderless and stall out. :\

LimitlessNikkie

Alot of this will be free form with the characters deciding how to react to the to the obstacles and incidents I throw in to keep the story moving so it doesn't stall out.

Joslyn

That's good--I prefer freeform over system games, I just wanted to make sure there would be some GM direction plot-wise. :)

I'll try to come up with a character and post it later on.

Joslyn

The Basics
Name: Juliette Greycastle
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual (though she has only been with women)
Role: Princess of Theiri, Baroness of Greycastle, former soldier (Major, leader of the Ghosts).

The Look
Height: 5’4
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Pale
Anything else: Juli is very fit and slender, though not muscular. Her eyes make it obvious that her family tree is not entirely of the Kingdom of Theiri. She has a few barely noticeable scars on her body, remnants of serious battle wounds healed by magic.

The Story
Likes: Philosophy, history, archery, swordplay, magic, books, plays, art, hiking, horseback riding.
Dislikes: Losing soldiers, killing, cruelty, stupidity, nationalism, vulgar displays of wealth.

Personality: Juliette is an intellectual and serious-minded young woman. As a soldier, she tries to use just enough force to get the job done. She is not averse to using duplicitous tactics or even assassinations, but she will not target noncombatants. She has no true malice towards anyone—even those who are obviously evil she simply pities for their ignorance. Killing or imprisoning such people is a utilitarian act to her, rather than a vengeful one.

After years of fighting, Juli is tired of seeing soldiers and peasants on both sides suffering so senselessly. She has embraced her new role as a royal only for the sake of advocating peace, as well as equitable treatment for the lower classes. She secretly does not care who wins the war, but her sense of honor and personal loyalties prevent her from ever betraying Theiri.

Habits: Juli prefers to live simply, only indulging in aristocratic behavior to the minimum extent required to fit in among other nobles. Despite leaving the military she still trains hard, and almost always has a weapon at hand—even if it’s just a knife hidden in one of her boots. Her former soldiers still call her “the Major” as they have for years.

Skills:Archery, asymmetric tactics, healing magic, first aid, melee combat, riding, distance running, wilderness survival. Juli is an expert with the first two skills and competent with the rest.

History: Juliette was born in the slums of the Theirian capital, without a family name. Her mother Kiko—a former royal servant originally from the lands of the Far East—became pregnant during a brief romance with the King of Theiri before he was married. When Kiko admitted to him that she was with child, he banished her from the castle and had her blacklisted as a servant.

With no other skills, Kiko was forced to turn to prostitution to survive. She tried to do the best she could to provide for her daughter, and taught Juli how to read and write. Despite all the hardship, Juli’s childhood was not nearly as awful as it could have been under the circumstances.

Shortly after she turned fifteen, Juli decided that she had to start supporting herself, in order to make things easier for her mother. Unwilling to sell her body, she lied about her age in order to join the kingdom’s military. She was nearly turned away due to being seen as small and weak, but proved to have excellent endurance and an uncanny aptitude for archery.

During her training, her potential was noticed by Major Galen Darkstrike, the leader of an elite military unit called the Ghosts. The primary mission of the Ghosts was to use hit-and-run tactics against enemy forces which threatened trade caravans, and also go behind enemy lines to interdict supplies and troop movements.

Juli was put through extended training at Darkstrike’s insistence, after which she was accepted into his unit. Galen was a grizzled veteran and a family man, who became a mentor, friend, and father-figure to Juli. She excelled to such an extent that after only two years she became his second in command.

Once she was an officer, Juli was able to put aside money for her mother. With this help Kiko was able to afford an education as a seamstress and soon had her own small shop to support herself with.

After Juli had been with the Ghosts for about four years, Galen retired to live in the city with his wife and family. He left the Ghosts in Juli’s care, and they continued to perform admirably. However, as always they were constantly outnumbered and on the run, sometimes trapped behind enemy lines and stealing supplies for months at a time. She commanded the Ghosts for nearly six years, though soon found herself feeling burned out.

Major Juliette’s exceptional heroism came to the attention of the king, who wished to meet her while she was on a brief leave from her duties. Although Juli had no intention of acknowledging who she was, the king quickly noticed how much Juli looked like Kiko at that age. The soldier admitted who she was, but insisted that she held no ill-will or desire for recognition. The king was very moved. Feeling guilty over how he had treated Kiko, he insisted on acknowledging Juliette as his daughter publicly despite the scandal it would cause.

In order to mollify those nobles who were likely to object to her for her foreign ancestry, Juliette agreed not to take the royal surname. Instead she took over the long abandoned title of Baroness of Greycastle. The entire Greycastle family had been killed by and lost their lands to the Kingdom Aserit decades earlier, so while the title was meaningless it did finally give Juliette a last name.

Juli has received a coldly polite reception from much of the royal court, many of whom see her as an upstart peasant. She remains on good terms with her father, and the two are getting to know each other better—however, Galen is still more like a father to her from an emotional standpoint. Now that she is retired, Juli is able to visit her mother far more frequently.

DomShark

Hmm, I'm interested.

Any thoughts on adding an assassin who has loyalty to neither country? Could be interesting and let the flow of gold have an effect on the flow of battle. Should I just write it up?
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

LimitlessNikkie

Joslyn - I love the profile it's wonderful, I've added you to the character list. As for declaring her a princess, I would have no issue with it but it would depend heavily on who would be playing the king or queen of Theiri.

DomShark - Go ahead and writing up your character but just one notation, even if your assassin isn't loyal to either kingdom it'll be hard pressed to become involved in the story without being involved in some way with one or both of the courts either from being used before by someone or even a passing acquaintanceship.

DomShark

The Basics
Name: Sanguine LeChance
Role: Blade for hire

The Look
Height: 6’4”
Weight: 216 lbs.
Hair: Silver
Eyes: light blue/ grey
Skin: pale
Anything else: Sanguine is blind, possibly a psychic condition from a trauma in his past.

The story
Likes: Outdoors, night time, feminine curves, warm blood, cold blades, quiet and gold.
Dislikes: Overly talkative people, the closed minded, followers (this includes religious zealots and patriots), being called or considered “disabled”.
Personality: Sanguine prefers silence in all things. Silent movement, silent strikes, silent kills and silent deals. He doesn’t care much for titles or power, instead he believes in the weight of gold coins. He owes allegiance to no country or king, and acts strictly in his own best interest. He believes in odds, not luck and will scarcely involve himself in any situation where he cannot control or at least know the odds going in. He is measured and calculating and cares nothing for the opinions of others. He learned young how to survive and cares for nothing above his own survival. He never takes the field in open combat if he can avoid it, preferring instead to wait until both sides are nearly decimated and exhausted.
Habits: A notorious gambler and unapologetic cheat, he often borrows trouble through his odd gambling habits and a quiet frequency among the brothels.
Skills: Stealth is his main weapon and also his finest skill. He is lethal with any and all edge weapons. His lack of sight has forced him to develop his sense of hearing and space recognition beyond normal levels. He employs darkness, flash bombs and smoke pellets to maximize his advantage in battle. He also utilizes small crossbows and throwing knives hidden within his cloak for a ranged attack.
History: Sanguine does not remember his parents or anything from before he was eight. He was taken in young by a band of road agents who found him barely alive and covered in blood. Though he remembered nothing before he was found, he was forced to prove his ability with a blade right away, because a broken, blind boy who can’t fight is no use to outlaw murderers. Once he had proven that he could at least defend himself, the outlaws used him as bait on main roads, to convince heavy loaded caravans to stop and be ambushed by the others. Sanguine is not his real name, for no one knows it and he cannot remember; his last name was earned from the leader of the bandits who took the boy in after he displayed a natural instinct with a sword. He spent most of his youth with the outlaws, learning to kill not fight and learning to rely on no other for survival and take instead of ask. He spent most of his teen years in prison after the crown cracked down on bandits and there he further developed his survival skills. His blindness and vaguely feminine looks made him a target for more than a few strong and ruthless inmate. ‘By Any Means Necessary’ is the creed by which Sanguine lives his life.

DomShark

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 21, 2011, 11:45:00 PM
Joslyn - I love the profile it's wonderful, I've added you to the character list. As for declaring her a princess, I would have no issue with it but it would depend heavily on who would be playing the king or queen of Theiri.

DomShark - Go ahead and writing up your character but just one notation, even if your assassin isn't loyal to either kingdom it'll be hard pressed to become involved in the story without being involved in some way with one or both of the courts either from being used before by someone or even a passing acquaintanceship.

Okay, I can dig that. I just imagined him going to one side or the other (Or Both) and offering his services. As things get more and more tense, sending in an assassin is often the best way to eleminate high ranking officials without depleting a stationed army. Also, I'm considering making him the bastard son of one of the kings but not realizing it. Perhaps the crown sent out to have him and his mother killed to preserve the bloodlines... I can edit to suit your needs. If you want I can change up to be a prince or some sort.

LimitlessNikkie

Domshark - I really like the character a great deal, a histor working with one or both of the kingdom would go a long way in easing him into the story though just approaching them with a colorful reputation could serve well as well.

DomShark

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 22, 2011, 12:23:51 AM
Domshark - I really like the character a great deal, a histor working with one or both of the kingdom would go a long way in easing him into the story though just approaching them with a colorful reputation could serve well as well.

I'm really glad to hear that!

I had an idea, that perhaps Sanguine is a lost son of Theiri and his contract at the outset of the story would involve killing off the accepted heir, unwittingly making himself heir to the crown, were his past ever to come to light? Just thinking of how to fill those roles up top. Downside being that he would be related to the Theiri line and also enemy of the Theiri throne. Fun! But perhaps too muddled. I'll wait to hear more about the main plot before nailing down any specifics about his forgotten past.

TheHangedOne

It's possible that my guy, Henrik, may have had dealings with Sanguine. He's certainly not one to shy away from "dishonorable" tactics like having the leader of his enemy assassinated.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

TheHangedOne

Also, random idea. Since the Aserit Family is going into Theri lands, it would make sense that the royal family is traveling with guards, right? Can they be Henrik's handpicked warriors (the Bloody Ravens)?
Check out my poet tree!

LimitlessNikkie

DomShark - I'll consider the idea but at the moment I don't want to dictate too much for the main roles that are currently unfilled. But it provides an interesting twist and I'll look into how it will effect the basic outline I have set up and get back to you.

TheHangedMan - As long as it's ok with DomShark that would be great. Yes they would be traveling with guards and yes they can be the bloody raven's as long as the person playing king or queen doesn't object but keep in mind shows of excessive strength or aggression during peace talks could have adverse effects.

TheHangedOne

Oh, I'm well aware. It's just a handful acting as Honor Guard. Probably only 6 or 8 in total.  And yeah, I'll work that bit out with whoever ends up being king and queen.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

CrazyIvan

The Basics
Name: Richard (last name will be whatever the king decides it to be, unless you want me to choose.)
Role: Heir of Theiri

The Look
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 176lbs
Hair: Short dirty blonde hair
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Caucasian
Anything else: Has almost no facial hair of any kind, which makes him look younger then he is. Has a large slash like scar on his back that he received from an attempted assassination.

The story
Likes: Honesty, studying, helping others, reading, peaceful quiet afternoons, calm cool nights, rain, his family and people, riding, history, music, arts, friendship, politics, sharing a meal with friends, and intelligent conversation.
Dislikes: War, dishonesty, bullies, people who use there power wrongly, to see others suffer, death, betrayal, ignorance, and to see his people suffer.
Personality: Richard is a very honest individual and values both his words and actions highly, desiring to be an example for his people. He tries his best to please his people while still acting out the part of a noble and heir to the throne. He is a gentle person that is  very hard to anger or rile and cares for all equally, or at least tries to. He has a deep sense of duty to his people and would rather see himself suffer then those that are part of the kingdom. Though he is honest and caring he is not soft spoken and as no problem with giving his opinion on a matter, whether it was asked for it or not. When his views conflict with another or when a political meeting goes sour, he always tries to remain calm and let reason guide him not emotions.

When he is alone or just wishing to enjoy himself he prefers quiet walks, listening to songs, watching plays, or studying up on the latest discovery. He very much prefers the pursuits of the mind to the minor temporary joy that can be gained from doing physical actives. Though he doesn't prefer them, Richard never misses any training session or battle drill and is always on time and full armored. He understands the importance of them as well as the fact they are at war and though he dislikes it must not only lead his men, but fight along side them and charge into battle. He is a figure that both his men and his people look up to, or at least he hopes to be if he isn't already.

He is a radical thinker and has strange and new ideas how things should be run, lending to minor empowerment of freemen. They are the backbone of the country and need to be treated better then they are, and this war has only strengthened this view. Once he gets an idea in his head it is very hard to get it out or dissuade him from doing it, something that is both a blessing and curse. Overall Richard is a kind, gentle, intelligent, and free thinking man that is too honest for his own good sometimes and tries, sometimes too hard, to be the best he can be.
Habits: He has a nervous habit of chewing on his tongue or the inside of his cheek. Due to a previous assassination attempt he sleeps with a knife under his pillow, within arms reach, at all times and carries one at all times as well. He has a habit of visiting the royal library at least once a day, generally late in the evening.
Skills: Economics, Mathematics, Philosophy, Music, Arts, Horseback riding, Tactics, Leadership, Sword fighting, Commanding, Reading, Writing, Archery, Politics, and Inspiring.
History: Richard is the only male child of his parents making him the heir to the throne, which put a lot of strain on him even as a child. He has always had the idea that he he had to be the best he could be and to always look out for others as well as himself. His childhood was painted with education and training to be a leader and king first and individual second. From this came his thirst for education as well as his view of how people should be treated and why he wants to help out all his people. Though it also made it hard for him to make friends as he didn't have a lot of free time and he didn't have many friends outside of the palace. His amount of time outside of the palace decreased sharply after the attempt on his life, which gave him the scar he now has on his back. Though he had an attempt on his life he never stopped trusting people and his view of the good of people never went away, even though he always carries a blade to stop it from happening again.

As he grew older he began to train his body and mind for war, even though he dislike war, it was a constant fact that they were at war and he would have to help. He pushed and forced himself to be better then he was, he didn't want his men and people to suffer because he wasn't able to lead. This drive for knowledge and to be better wore out his body and he got sick more then a few times, though it never slowed him down. When he was experienced enough and his body could handle it he began to go out on campaigns and lead the army, seeing first hand the destruction of war and the suffering of his people. This inspired him to further his views and push for aid to them and to even give them more rights then they had, making him unpopular with some nobles, but loved by the people.

This is what I have right now, since it is late where I am, so I wanted to post it to show my interest. I will finish the rest of it tomorrow so please wait as I finish it.

Joslyn

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 22, 2011, 01:40:25 AM
DomShark - I'll consider the idea but at the moment I don't want to dictate too much for the main roles that are currently unfilled. But it provides an interesting twist and I'll look into how it will effect the basic outline I have set up and get back to you.

I suppose this applies to my character as well, since I have her as an illegitimate daughter to the king. If whoever ends up playing the king objects to the affair, I can change around Juliette's background.

The monarch roles might be hard to fill though. Most players seem to prefer playing characters who are still in their prime. Might need to NPC them depending on how things go.

DomShark

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on June 22, 2011, 01:40:25 AM

TheHangedMan - As long as it's ok with DomShark that would be great. Yes they would be traveling with guards and yes they can be the bloody raven's as long as the person playing king or queen doesn't object but keep in mind shows of excessive strength or aggression during peace talks could have adverse effects.

Yeah, sorry I overstepped a little bit. Obviously I won't be going after any characters that are a part of the main plot right off the bat, lest I be thwarted badly. I was just bouncing ideas around with the current cast, I'll keep future brainstorming to PM. Now that the heir to Theiri is cast, Sanguine's liniage is moot.

That said, The Hanged Man has first dibs on my services.  >:)

LimitlessNikkie

Welcome CrazyIvan thank you for your interest I can't wait to see your finished bio.

Joslyn -  I'm not going to disallowed illegitimate children since it would be a stretch to say the king didn't have any but weather the child is acknowledged will be decided but whoever plays the monarch of that kingdom.  The minor reward you've writted for Juli should not be an issue since she didn't want to be acknowledged so I need no issue with it.

I've noticed the lack of interest and plan to tweak the paramiters of the monarch roles a bit and put some detail in hoping to draw some interest to them since NPCing them would be kind of difficult.

DomShark - Have fun plotting I'm excited to see what you come up with.

DarkRose15

I'm very interested in coming up with a character but it might take awhile if that's ok. I might take one of the Princesses of Aserit, so I can make a bit of a tomboyish character.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!