You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:44:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DnD 3.5 Interest Check / Brainstorming - Cursed Dice  (Read 7333 times)

Offline ChaosLacky

Re: DnD 3.5 Interest Check / Brainstorming - Cursed Dice
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2011, 02:05:55 AM »
So is there still enough interest to start this?

Offline ExisD

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2011, 03:04:16 AM »
I'm still interested, though my free time has gone down significantly since I signed up.

Offline PaleEnchantress

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2011, 09:27:07 PM »
I'm very interested. The only caveat is that my interests lie very much in male on male and I would want someone willing to play opposite to me.  Here is my character concept.

Real World: Misty Harper has always been an awkwardly quiet girl. She boasts excellent grades in school but few friends, and due to her abusive home environment doesn't seek friends either. She dresses her, rather attractive, body in black band t shirts and baggy jeans. Her abusive father has always controlled her life, fantasy role play, writing, and yaoi comics have been her escape. Those few who have read her personal writings have noticed disturbing themes of sadistic sex and glorification of homosexual master/servant dynamics. Misty has always felt she would have been happier if born a boy.

Misty's Character: She was thrilled to be invited to play D&D with some folks she had met. She gleefully threw herself into making another alter ego. Her character, a male charisma based caster (probably a dread necromancer) was made to appeal to all her dark desires. He is evil, glamorous, a master of controlling others (control being something she lacks even over herself), and most of all beautiful. When misty is thrown into her character's world and body she is beyond eager to explore her forbidden desires. Her character having been made to be a powerful arcane caster only adds to her hunger for power and sex.

Potential with other characters: Just thinking one of the other people may have had a minor crush on misty, enjoying her gothic style and dark humor. What will he think when he see's her go crazy with her very male (though feminine looking) character.

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »
I'm still interested.

Offline ExisD

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2011, 01:58:55 AM »
So... do we have a potential GM for this group somewhere?

Offline ChaosLacky

« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2011, 01:01:32 PM »
I don't think so.  Do any of you guys have experience GMing?  We could do away with the stats if that makes it any easier.

Offline Karasu

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »
Would love to get in on this if it becomes an RP ^^

Offline Rune

« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2011, 11:22:44 AM »
I have just stairted a similar game to this on rpol using the savage worlds system. I could be persuaded to do something similar.

Offline ExisD

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »
Hmm, which system would you want to use Rune, if you were to GM? I'm not familiar with Savage World's at all.

Offline Eranil Morathim

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2012, 03:36:03 AM »
I just spotted this and I'm very interested I think it has a lot of potential.

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2012, 07:44:40 AM »
Sadly, it's also been dead for 3 months, don't get your hopes up.

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2012, 01:45:47 PM »
Well, it still seems to have potential. I have considered running something like it, myself 8-).
Maybe I should still do that when I get the time, but right now, it would be rather slow due to me running other games.