You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:28:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The first impression...  (Read 690 times)

Offline NanaTopic starter

The first impression...
« on: June 17, 2011, 04:58:52 AM »
I'm just wondering apart from all the sexual acts, what is an important feature or first impression of a man/woman that will catch your attention and check them out when they are just a stranger to you?

For me, I'm attracted to the hair first. If the guy had a well groomed hair or is bald (I just have a fetish for cleanly shaven head), I tend to pay more attention to them.

Offline Imogen

Re: The first impression...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05:52:29 AM »
An attractive smile or laugh.

Offline Anjasa

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 05:58:16 AM »
If a guy has dirty hands/nails I pretty much just back away. It creeps me out way more than it should.

Online Oreo

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 08:36:50 AM »
The first thing I notice is the eyes. If they have the kind of crinkles that show they smile a lot, winner.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 02:13:48 PM »
Eyes for me also, tied to how they look at things. Eye contact, focus, can mean a great deal.

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 03:35:33 PM »
I can not say there is any one thing.  Just about any part of a woman's body could catch my eye.  I am not a big fan of feat and elbows really do nothing for me.  I have been attracted to women because they had thick eyebrows, large noses, long neck...well...you get the idea.

Offline Meghan

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »
Smile and eyes.

Offline elone

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 10:59:24 PM »
The eyes have it. Eyes that tight up a room with a twinkle when she smiles.

Offline Ink Slinger

• ~Industrious Little Gnome~Angst Muffin~Plot Bunny Breeder~Giver of Hugs~Keeper of Secrets
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • ~Delicious or Evil. You Decide.~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »
It's really the whole face for me, and I don't mean that in some shallow way.  It's a full package...the eyes (really expressive eyes or ones that are striking color-be it an odd color or very vibrantly colored or in stark contrast to hair color), the smile, facial hair (kind of have a thing for the mustache and goatee look) and yeah, I like the little crinkles around the eye that show they smile a lot.  Oh and dimples!  I just love dimples.  I take great pleasure in trying to draw out a smile or laugh to catch a glimpse of dimples.

Offline Malefique

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 01:55:42 PM »
Am I being shallow if I admit I love a good, tight arse?  Eyes are good too.  But actually it's the smell.  I don't mind sweat if it's 'fresh from toil' kind of thing, but stale sweat and odour really puts me off.  And I cannot abide the smell of garlic or fish.

Offline Erani589

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
If i had to point out one specific thing.. I think it'd be the hair because of my past medical history i don't have a lot of hair and someone who does and pulls it off well..it's a great thing.  But really my main thing is how they carry themselves if even on a bad day they can be confidant..and you can always tell..it pulls me in like a magnet..being overly optimistic or cheery though...that just annoys me.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 03:44:00 PM »
Am I being shallow if I admit I love a good, tight arse?
Yes.

That doesn't make it a bad thing.

Offline Felynmyrril

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
The voice, and the way they talk. Looks don't really have much of an impact for me. I'll notice later on, but the voice is the first thing I notice. *Grins* Sexy voices make me shiver.

Offline Missy

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 01:12:07 PM »
Physically: Skintone and facial features most prominently...Boobs are great too ;D

Non-physically: Intelligence, education and friendliness.

Online HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
Legs. Preferably stocking clad ones :)