Max seeking Drider, Gor, Succubus, other F/dom

Started by Max, June 13, 2011, 12:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max

Okay, I have been away from E for awhile, and am looking to get back in some RPs here.  Here are some of my ideas, in order of preference.

1)  Drider or Drow.  My character went on a raid into the Underdark, which went badly.  Attempting to get out, he was caught by a drider, who makes him her slave.  Or, a drow is raiding the surface world for slaves, and catches him unawares.

2)  Gor.  I am not looking for a strictly by the book Gor here.  More like the feel of the world.  Several ideas here.

2a)  Counter Gor.  Here, the women are the dominants, and males ofter made slaves. A female Warrior captures a male, and makes him her slave.  Maybe he tried to steal from her, and was caught, or she saves his life, or takes him on a raid.  Or buys the new slave from a passing slave caravan.

2b)  Panther Girls.  He was hunting in woods claimed by the Panther Girls.  Getting caught in one of their traps, and made their slave.

2c)  Silk Slave. Their is a small market on Gor selling males as pleasure slaves for high born Free Women.  Perhaps an Earth born male, or someone young made into a male silk slave.

3)  Succubus.  He was trying to summon a succubus, but should have paid more attention to his penmanship on drawing the containment circle.  Or, she seduces him into becoming her slave.

4)  Making a pony  In a post-apocalypse, a woman, highly trained in martial arts, human pressure points, seduction, is looking for someone to pull her cart about.  And she finds and captures my character to be her pony.

If any of these interest you, let me know. Am fine with males playing females.  And Herms and Futas would be okay.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Max

Bump.

Another idea:

From Master to Slave.  In a counter-Gorish type world, I am a merchant or noble.  Acquiring a rare female as a slave.  But as time goes on, get to wonder what it would be like to be a slave, even going so far as pose as a slave, given to you for a night's tryst.  Assuming that my secret is safe, as the meeting occurs in the dark.  I am not so clever, as you know who I am.  And, when the estate is sacked, you save me from enemy soldiers, only to force me to free you, then you enslave me.

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new