Twin Djinn (M/M or M/F) [Light, Bon, NC] [Twincest]

Started by Jag, June 12, 2011, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

The twins were not exactly what their family had hoped for in children. They were were...late bloomers...to say the least. They know their family has a big secret, but they aren't allowed to know it till they 'bloom'. What this blooming is, they don't know. All they do know is that all the whispers at the family reunions is starting to become a bit scary.

Being the black sheep of the family has pushed them rather close together. Closer than they know is appropriate. Over time they decide that they deserve each other (as well as want). They even plan to run away together once they turn eighteen. They also decide to wait for anything more than kissing and light touching till they are out on their own.

Everyone always said that they would both have to have their 'blooming' at the same time because they were twins. And just as predicted, the day before their eighteenth birthday, they both wake up with pounding headaches, the urge to see and smell smoke, and the strangest feeling that they should play the lottery because they are sure they could win. They also notice a few physical differences about themselves. All their 'teenage problems' like acne has cleared up overnight, their teeth seem straighter and whiter, and just everything seems so much more...perfect. And they both have a sudden disliking for antique lamp their mother keeps on the mantle over the fireplace.

Their parents instantly know that they have finally come of age (most of their family having done so many years before their 18th birthday though) and after taking them out for a celebration breakfast decide that they are ready to know the truth about their family.

Not all, but most of their family are Djinn.

Of course they don't believe a word of it till given proof. They also find out that while they will not be limited to the 'three wishes' rule, they do have to spend a certain amount of time in servitude before they can be free to use their powers as they see fit. Two hundred years, at minimum, of service. Whether it be to one family or to many people. To make it easier, their parents had been preparing for this day for a long time and already had a family lined up. As shocking as it was that people knew Djinn existed, it was more shocking to the twins to know that their parents had been planning their slavery like it was nothing!

Unwilling to be separated, the two opt to go into service of the family that has paid for them. A rich, old family with spoiled children and parents that have never worked a day in their lives. Even worse, a son their own age that has a sick sense of humor.

They both decide they need to find a way to get themselves freed.

I'd like the game to start the night before their powers and servitude come into play.  I would also prefer M/M over M/F. If it is M/F, then I want the female to be the younger twin.

Also, there will be a lot of play with the family that owns them...so if you want to play this, you must be willing to play multiple minor characters as well as your twin.

Another way to go is for you (or me) to play both twins and me (or you) play the Son of the other family. I'm open to suggestions or opinions.

Please PM me with interest.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment