You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:11:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Musings (Male->Female, impreg)  (Read 2583 times)

Offline DukatTopic starter

My Musings (Male->Female, impreg)
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:49:02 PM »
Hi there!

I love writing, and sharing, a good story; sex is good too, but only if it really works within and advances a well-thought out plot. Additionally, I also like some element of impregnation in my stories (it does not have to be the central aspect.) Other than that, I am open to most any setting and anything from romance to n/c and anything in between (except for bathroom play or brutal harm of women.) Forum threads are preferred. Please PM me if you are interested in any of my story ideas or have any of your own that you want to share with me.

So, without further ado...

One Eye Open

A powerful noblewoman has finally brought an unruly vassal to heel. Knowing that her subject cannot be trusted to abide by any agreement on his own, the lady demands hostages in order to ensure obedience... among whom is the nobleman's young son, whom she will marry to keep the peace.

The man, though young, is a battle-hardened soldier, and in his time has developed a strong antipathy for his bride-to-be. Will they ever reconcile, for the good of the land? Or will their rivalry now take a new, more intimate turn?

A Blue Dream
I had an idea for a science fiction story, in which the two main characters are part of a colony ship headed towards a planet with suitable conditions for life. But as they are coming to the end of their journey, the pair barely escape a terrible accident onboard and are the only survivors to reach their destination. It will be another twenty years before they can be picked up; until then, they will need to fend for themselves.

Will this new be a new Eden, theirs alone for the taking? Or will the next wave of settlers find no trace of them, a grim reminder of the high price of daring to reach for the stars?

The Highlander's Viking

A Norse petty king is in dogged pursuit of the coward who kidnapped his sister. He has tracked him across the sea, to the islands of Nordreyjar, hoping to reclaim his kin and deal his nemesis an agonizing death by his own two hands.

And yet, the fiend is nowhere to be found. The last that had been heard was that the king's enemy had been spotted pillaging and raiding along the coast of Pictland. Following the trail of destruction as fast as the winds can carry him, the pagan king finds an unlikely ally in a Christian woman who seeks vengeance for her clan...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:03:30 AM by Dukat »

Offline FlaminGlory

Re: My Musings (M->F, impreg)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 09:52:48 PM »
I am interested in Lady of the Night

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »
Second that. Ditto the elf one.

Offline Miss

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:41:22 AM »
I'm interested in this if you're still looking.

Corruption
A paladin manages to slay a great demon and his horde, but before he defeats the creature the paladin is struck with a powerful curse. The next full moon, he is awoken by another devil, but this one is a beautiful seductress intent on corrupting him. He finds that, try though he might, she is unkillable, and he cannot escape her dogged pursuit. She can also transform into a human woman when she might need, and no one can tell who she really is except for the man she torments. Fortunately for the hero, she cannot do anything against his will, but she is quite charming and he finds her goadings unto evil deeds more and more alluring every day. Can he surmount a foe the likes of which he has never encountered before? Or is he now condemned to damnation, to rise again as a warrior of evil?

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 03:50:46 AM »
Updated status of RPs, I am also open to suggestions.

Offline Selenity Rose

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 04:11:41 AM »
Interested in Princess of Sorrows

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »
Updated once more.

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »
Updated with No Man's Land.

Offline Eleah

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 07:38:43 AM »
Love post-apocalyptic, end of the world type stuff! PMing you soon about "No Man's Land"!  ;D

Offline Neysha

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
Have to agree, the Post-Apocalyptic flavored storyline No Mans Land seems interesting to me, but that might be because I am a fan of PA literature. :)

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 12:01:51 AM »
Added Red MIST.

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 05:18:33 PM »
New story idea, a Thalmor in One's Bosom.

Re: My Musings (Male->Female, impreg)
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 05:42:19 PM »
New idea, The Horde on the Horizon.

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »
Feeling very Viking lately.

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
Updated, and Merry Christmas!