Femdom idea... Spirit of Domination?

Started by Dijeon, September 01, 2007, 01:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dijeon

So, this one is going to be a rather short game, kinda like a 'free-for-all'... but well, I'm curious about the idea and, since I want to be a player for once, I'm putting this up for adoption.

The plot: a certain male has treated women in various ways, usually negative, for a good deal of his life. It hasn't helped that he is the technical minority of his community, working under, living with, and dealing with them as the main people he knows. Angry at his attitude, a spirit decides to teach him a lesson, by punishing him in a manner that he won't regret, forcing him to become submissive and a 'gentleman' when he's anything but.

The game would be a progressive femdom and dom/sub game, with eventually the male becoming subservient to all the females he meets... which is a fair ammount. Also includes supernatural devices and mindcontrol. (Note: none of the females are going to end the game as being submissive to the male. If you prefer that kind of character, sorry, but the game isn't for you. Also, I'm not interested in 'breaking down' at once... rather, if anyone would find the 'Invisible Master' threads and check them, that's kinda what I want to see, only backwards.)

Any takers?