You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:28:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gamblin' in the Black: A game based in the Firefly 'verse  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Michael CorvusTopic starter

Re: Gamblin' in the Black: A game based in the Firefly 'verse
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 07:01:01 PM »
UPDATE

We are looking to fill one slot at the moment, for a male passenger character with skills that may help him develop into a crew member. This is to replace our passenger who had to take leave before we ever got started, Blackflow's Gemini character. If anyone is interested, please read over the notice in the opening post in this thread. If you're still game, then please PM your character sheet to both PearlRuby and I.
DO NOT POST CHARACTER SHEETS HERE.

Thank you.

Offline Michael CorvusTopic starter

Re: Gamblin' in the Black: A game based in the Firefly 'verse
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 07:38:42 AM »
UPDATE

The mechanic position has come available, so I'm looking for someone to write as a new crew member coming on as the ships mechanic. They can be a full fledged mechanic or a hybrid mechanic, so long as they can make the ship go and keep it going.

If you're interested, please submit your character sheet to me via PM. DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER BIO HERE. Please see the opening post on this thread for the bio template.

EDIT

After talking things over a bit with my current cast of writers, I've decided to put a freeze on adding additional writers / characters. Thank you for your time and effort and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

That being said, the opportunity and position may still be open in the near future. Keep an eye on this thread for updates if you're interested in joining the crew of "The Gamble."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 08:11:08 PM by Michael Corvus »