Option I: Silvestine’s Oblivion
Setting: Similar to Elder Scrolls World as Portrayed in Oblivion.
Idea: A Fantasy World, full of life and adventure. Bandits roam the countryside, looting Ancient Ruins that litter the landscape. Wild Animals inhabit the woods, terrorizing any humans that venture too close to their lairs. Life outside the walled cities is far from safe, only the brave and the hardy can survive. The Imperial Watch instill Law and Order on city streets, those who are arrested often facing death in the Arena at the hands of mercenary fighters looking for some easy pay. Occasionally, a criminal wins his or her freedom by becoming the Grand Champion of the Arena, rising to great fame and fortune.
Rumors abound about great treasures to be had from various castle and city ruins, though guarding these treasures are legions of undead, necromancers, barbarians, and bandits.
Is the risk worth it? Are you willing to lay your life on the line for the potential of finding some ancient artifact?
Commentary: So yeah, basically a rip-off of Oblivion (PC Game). For as long as I have had it, I haven’t ventured very far down the main storyline of the game (once I leave the sewers I go off adventuring) but my idea stems from the world/setting of Oblivion, with its walled Cities, Imperial Legion patrolling main roads, the Wilds truly being Wild, inhabited by fearsome creatures and Bandits. Despite all the dangers, there are countless lost artifacts and treasures to be found, though Skeleton Warriors, the Undead, Necromancers, and Vampires usually inhabit the lairs that these can be found in.
I wish to explore a one-on-one or small group game that focuses on a group of Mercenaries hired to recover an artifact (like an Ayelid Statue, hehehe) for a wealthy collector who has never left the safety of the walls. I am looking to experience Adventure, Betrayal, Love/Romance, Greed, Cruelty, and a host of other things.
If interested, please respond to me in Private Message or here. If there is interest in the game, I can go into more detail as far as what the main driving force is behind it.
Option II: Space Opera
Setting: Science Fiction – not too distant future with a few ‘anamolies’
Idea: Konrad Roht is new to the Mercenary/Smuggler/Exploration scene and he is looking to hire a crew for his ship – The Swallow. His requirements are the following: loyalty to him and only him, ability to use a weapon of some sort, ability to keep mouth shut about missions, and no strings attached. He’s looking for an Engineer/Demolitions Expert, Navigator/Pilot, and two Guns-for-Hire. He, of course, is the Captain, and gets 40% of all acquisitions. The other 60% gets divided amongst the other 4 crew members. He wants to leave Corvalis as soon as possible – its an outlawed planet for a reason and he risks running into some ‘friends’ he would rather avoid at all costs. The sooner he gets a crew, the better. Especially since he already has a contract for their first payload.
Commentary: A little Sci-Fi adventure, anyone? Again, a one-on-one or small group game. All interested parties respond here. Adventurer, Romance, Danger, Bootie (had to say it), and Rival Pirates.
When expressing interest for either game, please make it clear which game Option I or Option II
Thanks for reading!