You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for something  (Read 684 times)

Offline VandrenTopic starter

Looking for something
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:32:14 AM »
Well, I was supposed to be in two one-on-ones, but the partners vanished for RL reasons, so, since I've given up on them returning . . .

I'm in the market for a one-on-one or three/four player thread.  I'd prefer fantasy, supernatural modern, or sci-fi settings.  For supernatural modern, I generally prefer vamps, shape-shifters, and/or spellcasters in the modern world.  For sci-fi, Star Wars/Trek or C.J. Cherryh-ish space opera is definitely my preference - pay lip service to reality, but it really doesn't matter how the tech works.

As far as characters, I'm happy playing males, herm/futas with female partners, and females (w/ female partners); human, alien, fantastic non-humans, spirits, etc.  I'd prefer to avoid Drow and related beings, but that's negotiable.  I'd also prefer a female player - for one-on-one - but that too could be negotiable.  I can do dom, neutral, or try out sub again, but I'd prefer not to be the one (or the only one) directing the story.

Other than that and my ons-offs, I don't have anything particular in mind.  Really helpful, I know.  ;)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 08:33:21 AM by Vandren »