News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Beginning (Eranil and Martee)

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 07, 2011, 01:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martee

Watching Gregory make his way across the field towards her filled Cara with more excitement than all of the games did. She was kind of glad she'd hung back, just so she could enjoy seeing him approach. "You don't have to thank me, Gregory - I was honored to be your guest... And I doubt very much anything I did from the stands helped you in any way." She gave his hand a squeeze before letting him help her up and down to the field.

Without meeting his gaze, Cara brooded over his question. "Oh, Gregory - I'm sorry. You'll have to forgive me, but Meredith and I have to go soon. We're supposed to be in Ullapool with Professor McKnight, but he gave us day to watch the Games. I don't want to take advantage of his generosity."

Stopping before they reached everyone else, Cara  turned and grabbed his other hand as well. Looking up at him shyly through a fringe of pale red hair, she shrugged. "But if you can wait 'til we get back to Gairloch, I'd love to celebrate with you then...?"

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Eranil Morathim

Gregory brushed his braid from in front of his eye and smiled down at Cara. "Well I'll have to make sure to thank him for that myself then." he said as he took Cara's hand gently in his own. "I promise ye, ye did more than ye know just by being here today Cara." he said softly in response to her saying she hadn't been much help from the stands.

He turned and led her out of the stands and onto the field smiling at her as they walked. "I hope my parents weren't to intimidating for ye. I'm sorry I didn't have time to introduce ye more properly." he apologized as they reached the grass of the playing field. Holding Cara close, Gregory thanked more well wishers as they came up and congratulated hm. Gregory placed an arm around Cara's shoulders and bent close to her. "I suppose we should look for Meredith then shouldn't we? Though I have to admit, I'm in no hurry for ye to find her." He said chuckling as he admitted his aversion to finding Meredith and having to say goodbye to Cara again.