: Emric StoneTitles
: of Dalaran, of Stormwind, of the Explorer's LeagueRace
: Stormwind HumanAge
:Summon Fire Elemental
- He can bind and summon an elemental from the Firelands with any piece of metal. Doing so consumes the reagant.Swordplay
- He's more of a novice than anything, but enjoys melding magic and melee combat. In the ever dangerous world, he's finding this to be a necessary talent.Accuracy
- Emric is very accurate with his shotgun.Invisibility
- Although it requires extensive preparation, Emric can cast invisibility on himself or others, and maintain for quite some time, even in combat.Talents/Professions
- He's always been an engineer, but meeting goblins and gnomes in his travels has helped him become a good one.Cooking
- You find interesting ways to make bulk rations taste good when that's all you eat.Jewelcrafting
- Just like in the game: Boring as hell. Makes good money.Languages
- Spending time on Outland forced Emric to learn some languages, in addition to the ones learned in his childhood. He considers it a fun hobby. He knows fluent Common, Thalassian, and Orcish. He also knows some Gnomish, Goblin, and Dwarven. He likes to study Draconic and Kalimag, but obviously knows very little.Teleportation
- He can teleport to magically powerful places he has been, such as Dalaran and Stormwind. Given enough detail, he could also teleport to the Sunwell, Silvermoon City, etc.Archeology
- Emric is an amateur explorer and archeologist. He's basically Brann Bronzebeard in this aspect.Main Faction
: Explorer's LeagueSecondary Faction(s)
: In order from most important to least.
- The Alliance
- Steamwheedle Cartel
- The Consortium
- The ScryersStatus with your Main Faction
: He's a rising star.Personality
: Emric's youth, combined with his expeditions throughout Azeroth and Draenor, has created a pseudo-mature personality. He's both naive and street smart, knowing how to survive and how the world works, but also stuck in the eternal optimism of youth. He takes things as they come, often jumping to conclusions and acting on impulse. He's not stupid though; his impulses are just based on rapid insight, a knack for seeing straight to the source of the problem. Emric has a boundless imagination, always experimenting with magic and expressing his creativity through writing and storytelling. He's bored easily - Jewelcrafting, for example, terrifies him - and always on the move and looking for change. He prefers diplomacy over violence, talking over combat; this is both because of his relative inexperience with fighting, and because of his overall focus on creation and discovery.History
: Emric was born in the year 12 in Stormwind, the first of three children (he was the only to survive past the first year). He grew up with many trips out of the city and into the surrounding forests and hills. His mother was killed when he was seven, far away in the Redridge Mountains.
When he was 12, Emric expressed real interest in magic, rather than the priesthood he had always led his father to believe. Begrudgingly, he was given classes by local mages. However, the next year, his father (a paladin) was called to Lordaeron to deal with the rumors of an unholy blight spreading through the extreme north. Although he didn't believe it was worth traveling half the world, Emric convinced him to go so that the young boy could be trained by the magisters of the magocratic city-state, Dalaran.
Of course, the Scourge proved to be a horrifyingly destructive force. With his father's wellbeing unknown, Emric was forced to remain in Dalaran, even after it's destruction. He helped rebuild it, training and learning there until he was seventeen, when he decided to fulfill his second passion in life: exploration. Finding a nearby expedition of dwarves, Emric joined the Explorer's League.
He traveled the Eastern Kingdoms for several years, and went through the Dark Portal the moment it was secured. After two years in Outland Emric, now 21, joined the Ulduar expedition, studying the Titan city until just recently, when news of his father being alive called him back to Stormwind.Racial Affections
: In orderHumans
- Well, durHigh Elves
- They're masters of magic, live hundreds of year, are the finest specimens of beauty, and hold Light in themselves via the Sunwell. They are his greatest aspiration.Blood Elves
- Blood elves are just better high elves. He's compassionate for their suffering, and sees in them a strength that the wispier high elves don't possess.Goblins
- Those wacky goblins. One day they exchange schematics with you. The next, they try to blow you up with a toothbrush. He loves that.Gnomes
- He loves their concept of technology as the "physical magic."Trolls
- He's encountered many troll tribes over the years, some friendly, some not. He admires their adaptiveness and underlying culture.Racial Hatreds
: In orderUndead
- Any and all. The destruction of Dalaran scarred him. He sees the Forsaken as worse than the Scourge: Scourge are mindless or unwilling. The Forsaken choose to commit their atrocities.Demons
- They're freaking DEMONS!Orcs
- Not so much anymore. This is more of a deep-rooted remnant of his childhood that he's trying to purge from himself.Sexual Experience
: He's had two relationships, never got into any flings or one-offs.
- His first was with a high elf mage-in-training around his age three years after the sacking of Dalaran. <--- Relationship
- His second was with a human herbalist he had met in Shattrath City during his time in Terrokar Forest. They remain in contact via letters. <--- RelationshipArmor
: Heavy hooded cloak with clasps. Long sleeved cloth shirt. Leather vest with many, many pockets on it. He has thick pants with padded leather parts over the knees. His boots are heavy stacked cowhide. Fingerless gloves with metal knuckles (used for prospecting and jewelcrafting). Coloration is mottled brown and green.Weapon
: Two, actually.Composite Shotgun
- He made it himself from a Goblin schematic, with one or five dozen adjustments. Shoots single bullets, medium range, ammunition is often enchanted by Emric. Used mainly for hunting.Spirit of Curiosity
- A short sword gifted to him from Amani trolls. He's had it enchanted and reforged to compensate for it's age. Approximately 75 centimeters long, straight, though the last 15 centimeters forms a gentle curve. There's a blood canal for poisons (which he never uses). A delicate engraved script around the hilt gives it its name.Mount
: A young mare named Tella.Other Equipment
: Many blank scrolls and ink jars. A couple of books. Bundles of maps. Ammunition (maybe 50 bullets). Food and water skins for two weeks travel. Various herbs and powders for reagents, utilities, or medicine. Extra clothes. Basic camping supplies.Appearance
: A bit lighter skinned. Cloak, belt, and shirt are the same (aside from the shirt being brown).Notable Traits
: None worth mentioning aside from his heavily tanned skin. At least, heavily tanned visible skin.Casual Clothing
: His armor his casual clothing.