News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Warrior women and others [ F/F, UN ]

Started by Hemingway, June 06, 2011, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I have a fondness for strong, warrior woman types. I think this thread, a small collection of ideas involving precisely that type of character, should illustrate this point quite nicely. Without further distraction, here is the list.

Valkyrie x Shieldmaiden: Valkyries are the choosers of the slain in Norse mythology, warrior women who bring the valiant dead from the battlefield to Valhalla. Sometimes they appear as the lovers of heroes. I only wonder if the valkyries ever had female lovers, rare as women were on the battlefield. That is the premise for this idea; a woman takes up arms and dies on the battlefield, and the valkyrie who comes for her, is immediately smitten by her. This would be mostly romantic, with a touch of fantasy and adventure.

Amazon x Celt: In a more mythological version of our own ancient history, an Amazon and a Celt are both captured by Romans. Sold as slaves, they are made into gladiatrices, forced to fight ( the fights can be heavily sexualized, focused more on humiliation than violence, if preferred ). Eventually, both end up in the same arena, and either develop feelings bound to be tested by fighting between the two, or a rivalry. Or both. While the sexual elements of this story need not be extreme, there needs to be at least some violence, though it can be implied. Bondage can also be worked into it quite easily.

Knight x Peasant: Imagine medieval Europe, with all its religious intolerance, wars and witch hunts. A female knight is in itself unlikely, and not at all unlikely to get you accused of witchcraft. In other words, off to a great start. Suppose that knight was to fall in love with a peasant. It seems even less likely, and even more scandalous. On top of this, suppose the peasant was a woman herself, and you have a love story about as forbidden as they come. In other words, an interesting one. Or so I would think. The sexual side of it will likely be light, but it can also start out as non-con. The setting can be either real-world history, or a fantasy version of it.

Marine x Medic: In a not too distant future, Mars has been terraformed and colonized. In a society not unlike a romanticized version of the Wild West ( sans the natives ), peace is fragile, life is cheap, and the law is violently enforced. There are two ways it could go. The Marine character can either be that, a soldier or a mercenary deployed to keep the peace, or, the other option, more of a sheriff type. The Medic, like the Marine, could either be a medic, or in the case of the sheriff, a town doctor. Either way, a relationship develops between the two, only to be put to the test once tensions begin to rise between Earth and colonized Mars, and the two find themselves on opposite sides of the proverbial fence.

Please feel free to take a look at my ons and offs, and message me if interested!

wolventears

Valkyrie x Shieldmaiden: Valkyries are the choosers of the slain in Norse mythology, warrior women who bring the valiant dead from the battlefield to Valhalla. Sometimes they appear as the lovers of heroes. I only wonder if the valkyries ever had female lovers, rare as women were on the battlefield. That is the premise for this idea; a woman takes up arms and dies on the battlefield, and the valkyrie who comes for her, is immediately smitten by her. This would be mostly romantic, with a touch of fantasy and adventure.

I do quite like the idea of this one, if possible, me being the valkyrie and you the shieldmaiden. :)
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Hemingway

Perfectly acceptable! PM me so we can talk details?

DarkRose15

Knight x Peasant: Imagine medieval Europe, with all its religious intolerance, wars and witch hunts. A female knight is in itself unlikely, and not at all unlikely to get you accused of witchcraft. In other words, off to a great start. Suppose that knight was to fall in love with a peasant. It seems even less likely, and even more scandalous. On top of this, suppose the peasant was a woman herself, and you have a love story about as forbidden as they come. In other words, an interesting one. Or so I would think. The sexual side of it will likely be light, but it can also start out as non-con. The setting can be either real-world history, or a fantasy version of it.

I'm very interested in this idea if no one has grabbed it yet ^_^!
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Hemingway

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Visna

I'm interested in this as well, if you're up for doing more than one of it.

Hemingway

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out!

AKunoichi