You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Library  (Read 589 times)

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

The Library
« on: June 06, 2011, 01:01:43 PM »

Looking for:

I am looking for new, exciting roleplays. This thread will list my plot ideas and the settings I like to play in. All my plots are M/F. Another F can be added. I always play a heterosexual male. The gender of my partner OC does not matter.

Current settings I am Craving:

STAR WARS

Era: Any
Characters I can play: Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn or OC. My OC can take any role, from ARC Trooper to Imperial officer, from Ancient Sith to a Jedi of the New Order, or just a delightfully dirty smuggler.
Characters You could play: Leia Organa, Padme Amidala, Mara Jade or OC (choice for OC is yours)
Notes: I have no preference between OC or canon character. I love them both for this setting.
Plot: Open for discussion, depending on setting and characters. I can make difficult romances work, We can do a smutty one-shot, or we can go for a truly epic Star Wars tale, reliving some of the canon events with our own, original twist, or we can tell our own story before, during or after the movie/book events.

SUPERHEROES

Marvel and/or DC and/or Original
Characters: Canon or OC. My personal preference goes out to Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Wolverine and Iron Man for canons. For OC: anything goes, ranging from original mutants to brand new superheroes from varying power levels.
Plot: I would like a larger spanning story starting from a new origin to several adventures. Potentially endless story with action, romance, drama, etc.

Other settings I am interested in:

Historical: Ancient Rome, Greece and Medieval. Also available: A dash of mythology.
Sci Fi: Serenity/Firefly, Stargate, original from low science fiction to science fantasy.
Fantasy: Lord of the Rings, original from low fantasy to high fantasy.
Urban Fantasy/Supernatural: Dresden Files like settings, Werewolves, Demons, Gods,… bring them on.
Modern Day: From spy thrillers to police stories, private detectives, soldiers and disasters, or just a drama-filled romance. The sky is the limit.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter (I can play Harry or OC wizard, from new Hogwarts teacher to a story that has nothing to do with Hogwarts or Voldemort, where canon character’s are barely even mentioned)

Percy Jackson

DragonballZ

Please contact me by PM or here. Creativity and a certain degree of literacy a must. Posting length, posting rate, category, one-shot or long term, sex or plot driven is all open for discussion.

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Library
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 11:55:50 PM »
I'd be interested in possibly beginning a roleplay about a young maiden being sold by her family to a barbarian leader in order to cement an alliance. I sorta got inspired by one of the plotlines in Game of Thrones (I plan to read the books and watch the show too) But if you're interested please pm me ^_^

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:54:49 AM »
I am interested and the PM is waiting in your inbox ;)

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 12:58:46 AM »
I am interested and the PM is waiting in your inbox ;)
Yes I just got it ^_^!