Domestication (Accepting M or F, partial NC)

Started by Doomsday, June 04, 2011, 01:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Domestication in the common sense is the taming of an animal to make it more human friendly. Domestic means something pertaining to your own country or people. So instead of thinking of Domestication like cow or sheep herding, think of it as... Taking a human from another culture, and adopting them to your own ways, either by force, assertive dominance, or seduction.

I have read a wonderful story on ASSTR the other day (Anthropological Expedition if you're interested) and I would like to play something similar. I could play the native people, and you the husband and wife team, or we could switch roles, but ideally I see a husband and wife with some vested interest in seeing these native people, and over time, the wife is either sexually abused by the natives (it would be considered wholly consensual in their custom), outright raped, or perhaps she is entranced by these exotic people, their casual sexuality, and their lack of 'proper' clothing, and she wants to try the local flavor. The husband would be a cuckold in any of these scenarios, and would likely just be on the backburner (unless you would like to have him involved in some way).

The story would end, ultimately, with the husband being killed (she would be passively reluctant or had become so distanced from him that she didn't care) or sent home without her, ashamed and cuckolded. A very huge bonus would involve some pregnancy, though the story could end before anything comes to term if you're not comfortable with that. The native people could be Africans, South Americans, North Americans if you're digging a more historical roleplay, Pacific Islanders, or anything you can think of. I'm no anthropologist, so don't come in expecting a 100% established native culture, language, name system, customs, etc. but I'll try my best if you are willing to play :-)

PM me if you're interested, or post here, either way I hope to play one, maaaaybe two iterations of this game.