You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:32:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female seeking Females mainly, Males might be considered but need to work for it  (Read 380 times)

Offline LexxyTopic starter

• Sexxy Lexxy's On's and Off's
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Hello! The Eyese are over here!! ~smiles~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
~Waves~

Okay this will be a work in progress, I have created my O/o's and working on a few possible threads but I know that I need to toss something out there to hook the type of writers I am looking for so I hope this will be a good start.

Basically I am a strong independent woman who is in a real world loving relationship with another strong woman who does not mind but encourages me to let my imagination run wild and have fun. I was married at one time and it was NOT a good marriage and you can blame HIM for basically why I do not have a great opinion of guys ~smiles~ however there are a few diamonds in the rough , (yes Rog I write this so all the men know that if they beg and work hard enough they might have a chance to write with me), Rog is actually on the list of the five guys I can have real world sex with if he should ever want to, (of course he would have to leave his wife and that is not going to happen) ~chuckles~

Anyway when it comes to woman I love them and love the one I am with, I have made some great friends here already and would love to make more and write with them. I have a very open mind but there are things I will not write..

1st ~ bodily waste is not Erotic.. sorry no Golden Showers or Poo...
2nd ~ my father died of lung cancer so smokers turn me off almost as much a poo..
3rd~ knowing what it is like first hand to get smacked around ... it is not erotic, now spanking and some other things for pleasure well my mind has been opened but I guess you need to be careful because I can and will drop story lines that go to far..

Ok enough of that

I love to Kiss now, and touch , and lick, I love just laying around nude or near nude and know that there are areas of my body that can set me off in a heart beat. I can be either dominate or submissive and everything and anything in between. I am looking for other woman like me who want to have fun with words and enjoy each other. If you are a man and reading this .. if you want to write with me you need to worship me and be submissive, I am not looking to hurt a man, I would never wish to inflict to a man what was done to me... just not in my nature... but it would be nice to imagine a man that would adore me .... ,(Rog you are a bad influence and so you know GF says if she ever catches you in OUR bed she is going to give you that good sodomizing you joke about for being with me... just a warning).

If you have any interest in writing with me I am open to ideas so feel free to post here or Private Message me..

I do not do Instant Messages (do not have the time) , prefer posts to e-mails (so we can share and I can go back and look at what was written) and on the weekend I spend a ton of time with my family , GF , and new puppy.. so I may or may not be able to post, during the week.. well... I do my best.

~crosses fingers and toes and hopes to get good replies~

Lexxy