You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:52:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Space Works: Star Wars RP  (Read 2659 times)

Offline HollowX

Re: Space Works: Star Wars RP
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 01:54:47 PM »
...so is it okay if I join?

Offline SeaweedTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 01:57:52 PM »
...so is it okay if I join?

Uh yes...silly.

Offline HollowX

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »
Well you sort of ignored me before, wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not *shrugs*

Offline Elf

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »
Okay, My character is up in the character thread. Please let me know if anything needs to be altered or not.

Offline HollowX

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
Same with mine, and also, do you mind if I get another character up? I've noticed that with the way things are set up you as the gm will have to sort of make three separate stories, I could make a character that could get a focus for the others. If you don't mind, that is?

Offline Elf

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »
Just a suggestion, but perhaps this might get more interest if the GMs responded more quickly with answers to questions from those of already interested.

I know I am less likely to respond to threads where the creator of the thread is very slow in replying to posts already made.

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 01:06:13 PM »
I apologize about that, we hadn't discussed multiple characters but I don't see why it would be a problem.

as long as we have fewer elders than Jedi or Sith then that should be fine.

Offline Altair1983

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2011, 02:30:09 PM »
Hmm I might be interested in this  but just not sure on the timeline where this is taking place. So Im wondering what era this is in and if it is in Legacy era cause if so id like to put forth a Imperial Knight?

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
I think the best place to place this would ether be after the events of KotOR 2 or possibly after all the events of the Star Wars universe.

Offline HollowX

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2011, 11:45:20 PM »
Tell me what you think? I was mainly trying to make it appear as if something else is rising to cause some civil war and chaos, and I could cause some situations with other players this way to if they don't mind something to deal with *shrugs*

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 05:54:52 AM »
So, the Jedi already have a threat from the Sith and then the Elder appear? It could work.

Offline nishi

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 06:54:01 AM »
Hi, I am interested in joining on this one, though I am not TOO familiar with star wars,  having only seen the original versions once or twice, last time being maybe 10-15 years ago? The new trilogy I watched once when they came out.

How accurate do the characters/weapons need to be in regard to the "cannon" star wars universe?

I have an idea for a female character with an odd looking appearance and using the force not in a traditional lightsaber sword-like way to fight.

i am sorry for wasting your time, I realised I do not know enough of star wars to feel confident enough to play in such a setting. So I withdraw myself from this one. I appologize for any inconvinience caused.

Thanks anyway
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:17:20 PM by anisha »

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 06:59:42 AM »
I think that would be alright, there are people who are less Lightsaber inclined and only carry the item as a symbol or for defensive purposes. What alliance where you planing to take?

Offline HollowX

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:42 PM »
So... Are we going to start this soon? Just add others as they come in?

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »
what do you think Seaweed?

Offline Elf

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »
it works for me

Offline HollowX

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2011, 01:51:09 AM »
Well, since Seaweed has been on a lot recently, and hasn't bothered to post here, I have to assume that the crew minus him is what we'll have to do with the story. I could probably help in that department for the short-term, but I do not want to actually be the all-purpose gm. Any suggestions?

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2011, 05:30:00 AM »
I'm sorry. RPing and chit chatting useless stuff is different.

I haven't been feeling very well. And right now I have a headache and a fever.

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2011, 06:19:28 AM »
ah, well thank you for letting us know Seaweed.

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »
I'm not feeling well right now.