You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 01:39:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Suggestion: Labels and Sent Messages  (Read 306 times)

Offline KytnTopic starter

Suggestion: Labels and Sent Messages
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:25:27 AM »
I would like to suggest being able to give labels to sent messages. I like to keep track of entire conversations, and at the present moment find it kind of annoying to have to sift through sent messages to refresh my memory on what I may have said to provoke a specific response. Not sure if this is doable, or already implemented and I'm just having a silly moment.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Suggestion: Labels and Sent Messages
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 08:29:56 AM »
If you haven't already done so you can go into "Preferences" in your message section and change "Display personal messages" to "as a conversation."  This threads your sent and received messages as a conversation and you can see your sent messages when the other person uses "Reply" for their message.

It's not the perfect solution but it does help.

Offline KytnTopic starter

Re: Suggestion: Labels and Sent Messages
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:38:36 AM »
That definitely helps, thank you! At the same time, I also like being able to see all messages in my inbox, or under a particular label, without having to click on entire conversation. Maybe it's just a personal preference thing.