News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Crimson's Cravings ~ F seeking m

Started by XxCrimsonpassionxX, June 01, 2011, 01:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxCrimsonpassionxX

Hello there,

I'm Crimson, nice to meet you. I am 21 years old and very much new to the site, if you can't tell already.

I'm am just looking to get started on here and don't really know what to do. Anyway yeah, here is the list of things I'd like. If you have anything that I don't have on here that you'd like to do, please feel free to ask.

Here is some facts about me and what I want.

1.) I am always sub. I promise you I don't have a dominate bone in my body,...well...until a specific time lol
2.) I'm not on grammar and stuff, please don't let it be to bad but I use googlechrome, so it's an automatic spellcheck.
3.) Since its been a while since I've rp'ed, my paragraphs may be a tad short, as in two paragraphs, but it all depends on what you give me.

Fantasy
School: College or high school
- Rachael has started her first semester of college and is already having issues keeping up with her work. After dropping all her classes but one (calculus) , she asks her teacher for some after class tutoring or extra credit that can help improve her grade and keep her GPA up. Not aware of his true intentions, she agrees to meets him at his estate for a few weekends. The first night, she's thinking that she's going over to a study session with other students....lets see what happens.

Medieval -  I'm not to experienced in this, but willing to try.
Feudal Japan
Band/Musician - don't know if people do these kinds on rps on this site, but yeah...its a suggestion.
- I was thinking maybe my character would be an aspiring singer, hoping to strike it lucky and get her chance in the spotlight. Sadly, her producer is dirty, willing to do anything necessary to get him more money. Selling off his client to high payers who's willing to let her sing, he lets them do whatever they see fit to her.

- Lara is the lead singer of the group Crimson Dolls, a group put together by a company hoping to the band make their name look good. They are at the pique of their career right now, faces plastered on the front of almost every magazine, having tv deals, movie deals, just the works. They all have been given the persona of being so innocent and normal, but behind the scenes, they have a dark secret. Sex, alcohol, and the threat of already breaking up is happening. The drummer has been drinking lots lately, the lead singer is being harassed by the bass guitarist, and the other two band mates are just not getting along as good as the company was hoping. You can choose whomever you want to be and we can go on from there. I'm Lara of course.

Vampire
- i'm really wanting something hot, hard, and action filled. If you've heard of Lynsay Sands Argeneau series, then you know the type of vampires I'm looking for. I have a strong dislike for twilight, so please don't bring that up. Thank you.

Werewolf

Experiment -science gone crazy type stuff.

Romance

Arranged Marriage

Anime

Bleach
Vampire Knight
Boys Before Flowers
Nana
Clannad
Cowboy bebop
Helsing
Ouran High School Host Club
Soul Eater
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho

TV/Books/games

Korean shows: Full House, You are beautiful, Mary Stayed out All Night, Goong, Coffee Prince etc.

Accidental Vampire
Blood and chocolate
Mass Effect
Tomb Raider
Dead Or Alive
Halo
RockBand

( will have to ask me any specific ones I haven't mentioned lols. Nothing is coming to mind.)

KaramelParadiso

I'm up for your Vampire X Human rp.

Do you have any specific ideas for it???
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

KaramelParadiso

That's ok. I'm pretty good at doing rps by just going with the flow. If you are ok with that?
~*~ Extra ~*~

Dario

Hi Crimson, I'd be intrested in hiering a maid. PM me and we can talk over some details.

-Dario

jewperhero

Any specific ideas for the school one?

XxCrimsonpassionxX

Sorry for the long wait. I've been sick. Oi still am. I did have one.

A girl student doing a chore for being late for so many days ends up breaking the car of the richest and most popular student in school. Since she doesn't have the money, he has her agree to be his servant and embarrass her like she embarrassed him when he caught her trying to escape after breaking his car.
100 days she has to work for him, do whatever he has planned. The only deal is they can't fall for each other.

Victoria has been having issues sleeping, so a friend of hers tells her to go to this special hospital. They pay you to do sleep experiments, but only two to three people at a time.  Feeling desperate, she took up the offer. I'll leave it up to you to choose the type of doctor. Nothing to weird. Check my list of do's and don'ts. I was thinking, he's always been a bit off, so never really dated as much and once he gets his hands on Victoria, he takes full advantage.

Rachael is a nurse in a little town called Rosebud. The hospital is a very well known place, and they have high positive remarks about their nursing staff. When a new doctor comes in, Rachael is assigned to be his assistant. ( its a cliche one. Got the idea from Night Shift Nurses)

Yumi Takahashi, a laboratory made girl, also the daughter of the billionaire Zack Takahashi, has been kidnapped by some dangerous thugs/mobsters/etc ( whatever you think is best fit)  They hold her for ransom and is also out for revenge against Zack. He's made his friends and enemies, but this time, he did the wrong thing to the wrong people. They found that she has been made into the perfect girl. Wanting to see whats so special about her and how they can use her to their advantage, the mobsters explore her thoroughly.

( hope these make sense. I'm half sleep, but bored as hell)

KaramelParadiso

Are you still interested in that Vampire X Human rp?
~*~ Extra ~*~

XxCrimsonpassionxX

XxCrimsonpassionxX

A few New Ideas

For " Mass Effect 2" roleplay : Commander Victoria Shepard is given a mission my the "Illusive Man" to find a new addition to her team. Even though she has half her old team back, the new editions that are needed seem legitimate enough. When she heads out to hunt him down, Shepard remembers the man is an old friend she knew back in the war. Hoping this wasn't a wildgoose chase, she scoured Omega till she fell into one of his traps. She finds herself at his mercy and finds that he's been following her every move since she became a specter. He's had a thing for her then and is going to take full advantage of it now.

Mass Effect 2 Roleplay: Commander Shepard is set to meet with the Illusive man in person. Before she was revived, the Illusive man has always had a soft spot for her, that even Miranda couldn't understand. Seeing that Shepard didn't particularly like him that much, he planned to break her to bend to his will.

These can both be long term or short term rp's. But I'm really in the mood to do these.

XxCrimsonpassionxX

Quote from: XxCrimsonpassionxX on June 01, 2011, 01:50:20 AM
Cravings

::idea:: Rachael is a college student who is in need of money to pay for the usual students need. She's been searching for jobs, signing applications, and going interviews, and so far things aren't going as planned. Till she stumbles across an ad in the paper, that was asking for a maid and they didn't have to have experience prior. It paid $50 an hour and preferred the person to stay in the home. It never really crossed her mind as to why anyone would pay that much to an unexperienced person, but she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

::idea:: Victoria, the daughter of a well known police officer, is kidnapped by an escape criminal out for revenge. He was put in jail thanks to the officer, and what more than to get back at him, than by taking what is precious to him. His only weakness. If you'd like to change anything up, I'm always flexible.

::idea:: Dante is a werewolf seeking a mate to rule over the humans and keep the balance. If he doesn't find a wife within a month, the kingdom will be total chaos because the humans don't want to be ruled by fur covered beasts and the werewolves don't want to be ruled by weak impotent humans, so to set things even, they had an agreement to let a werewolf be king and a human be their queen.
The thing is, before they chose Dante to be their king, he had a girl that he was almost stalking, and had fallen for in his own way, but he never had the confidence to really go up to her, till now that is. Since he's come into the new power, he began to change a bit.
I was thinking he'd either kidnap her or the kingdom has some sort of event that chooses her.

The things I have bold are what I will play.

Vampire x Human
Kidnapper x Victim
Teacher x Student
Master x Slave

Ideas:
Commander Victoria Shepard
[/b][/size][/color]

Mass Effect 2 ideas

::idea:: Commander Victoria Shepard is given a mission my the "Illusive Man" to find a new addition to her team. Even though she has half her old team back, the new editions that are needed seem legitimate enough. When she heads out to hunt him down, Shepard remembers the man is an old friend she knew back in the war. Hoping this wasn't a wildgoose chase, she scoured Omega till she fell into one of his traps. She finds herself at his mercy and finds that he's been following her every move since she became a specter. He's had a thing for her then and is going to take full advantage of it now.

::idea:: Commander Shepard is set to meet with the Illusive man in person. Before she was revived, the Illusive man has always had a soft spot for her, that even Miranda couldn't understand. Seeing that Shepard didn't particularly like him that much, he planned to break her to bend to his will.

These can both be long term or short term rp's. But I'm really in the mood to do these.

::idea:: A girl student doing a chore for being late for so many days ends up breaking the car of the richest and most popular student in school. Since she doesn't have the money, he has her agree to be his servant and embarrass her like she embarrassed him when he caught her trying to escape after breaking his car.
100 days she has to work for him, do whatever he has planned. The only deal is they can't fall for each other.

::idea:: Victoria has been having issues sleeping, so a friend of hers tells her to go to this special hospital. They pay you to do sleep experiments, but only two to three people at a time.  Feeling desperate, she took up the offer. I'll leave it up to you to choose the type of doctor. Nothing to weird. Check my list of do's and don'ts. I was thinking, he's always been a bit off, so never really dated as much and once he gets his hands on Victoria, he takes full advantage.

::idea:: Rachael is a nurse in a little town called Rosebud. The hospital is a very well known place, and they have high positive remarks about their nursing staff. When a new doctor comes in, Rachael is assigned to be his assistant. ( its a cliche one. Got the idea from Night Shift Nurses)

::idea:: Yumi Takahashi, a laboratory made girl, also the daughter of the billionaire Zack Takahashi, has been kidnapped by some dangerous thugs/mobsters/etc ( whatever you think is best fit)  They hold her for ransom and is also out for revenge against Zack. He's made his friends and enemies, but this time, he did the wrong thing to the wrong people. They found that she has been made into the perfect girl. Wanting to see whats so special about her and how they can use her to their advantage, the mobsters explore her thoroughly.

( hope these make sense. I'm half sleep, but bored as hell)

Jason

I'm interested in this fantasy plot of your's. Speaking of which, fantasy is my strongest suit.

XxCrimsonpassionxX

Was it the Mass Effect one? If so, message me. I had a strong craving for that one, but if you have another idea, let me know.

XxCrimsonpassionxX

XxCrimsonpassionxX

Having a sudden urge for a vampire rp. Not the twilight type, but Lynsay Sands Argeneau series. Very hot books. Been reading those and have had my interest piqued.

majinmaster

Hi Crimson, I flicked through your thread and am interested by the maid role and doing a vampire one. I'm not aware of the series you have mentioned (will google it) but am certainly wanting to play a darker vampire. Nothing irritates me more than what twilight has done to vampires!