You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Tale of Might and Magic {Pathfinder} Closed  (Read 22603 times)

Offline Black HowlingTopic starter

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Even Bad Wolves can be good
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: A Tale of Might and Magic {Pathfinder} Accepting: Read first post
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »
If I accidentally miss something important among the multiple pages of frilly verbiage above, please somebody let me know.  I'm sorry, I spend all day dealing with teenagers, and I just don't have the patience for sifting that crap.

Phantom, any idea of linking backgrounds with either a serpent-blooded sorceress or a half-drow acrobat?  Just ideas.  Anyone else?
Half-Drow as meaning mainly half-elf with the low light vision swapped for dark vision right? Just making sure I'm on the same track with you.
I kind of... uh... lost interest...

But now I feel stupid!
Hope that isn't in do to me... *Scratches head* I hope I didn't snub you, I actually really like you.

Offline Yorubi

« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2011, 11:50:00 PM »
me... *Scratches head* I hope I didn't snub you, I actually really like you.
Oooo.... He likessssssssssssss you!

@Luna: Mkay, I'll be waiting. :)

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2011, 11:52:26 PM »
Oooo.... He likessssssssssssss you!

@Luna: Mkay, I'll be waiting. :)

^_^

Half-Drow as meaning mainly half-elf with the low light vision swapped for dark vision right? Just making sure I'm on the same track with you.Hope that isn't in do to me... *Scratches head* I hope I didn't snub you, I actually really like you.

~Doesn't know if she should be turned on by this or not.~ ^_^ You so need caffine right now to keep up

• Lady Luna's Werewolf, Blitzy's Otis, Lizzy's Alpha Comfort, Sephy's Cloak, Vampy's Other man, Always Big and Bad
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2011, 11:54:52 PM »
^_^

~Doesn't know if she should be turned on by this or not.~ ^_^ You so need caffine right now to keep up
Fuck that noise, I'm gonna make up the OOC thread to clear some clutter. Whether you are accepted into the game or not, come to the OOC for random chatter. I welcome all the eyes and ears on the game we can get.

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2011, 11:57:31 PM »
Fuck that noise, I'm gonna make up the OOC thread to clear some clutter. Whether you are accepted into the game or not, come to the OOC for random chatter. I welcome all the eyes and ears on the game we can get.

~Blows kiss~ You know I'm kidding darling. and WHEEE OOC!!!!!! don't forget to reserve yourself a few spots in the beginning <3

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »

Did my bit to reduce by sending you the PCs.. and I apologize about the clutter.. :D

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2011, 12:00:26 AM »
Did my bit to reduce by sending you the PCs.. and I apologize about the clutter.. :D
I know Callie, and no worries it's sometimes good for random chatter. I encourage it to a certain extent. In my opinion, just like joking around the table it keeps the game alive. Though it can completely lose the other players on a 'getting the group ready' type thread.

Offline PhantomPistoleer

« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2011, 12:15:16 AM »
I think I may submit a character submission that's tied to Ixy's.

We just have to pull out the loom, make our textiles and then iron it out.

Right now I'm thinking ranger/rogue.  That will probably (read: most definitely) change.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2011, 12:56:05 AM »
Also, to everyone interested. I want to stress that you don't need the sheet fully completed. I'll probably ask for some things to be flexed with some of you when final party is selected, what I'm really wanting is just the stories, prompt/personality and basic ideas of how the character will work in game.

Offline Xadrixna

« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:58 AM »
Holy hell, have a sick kid for a day and then bam...a thousand posts....Trying to catch up. Does this mean I can't get in?

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2011, 08:42:09 AM »
Holy hell, have a sick kid for a day and then bam...a thousand posts....Trying to catch up. Does this mean I can't get in?
Lol. No, no people have been chosen yet. I've been given a lot of good apps, but I'm still searching through them. Submit your character, and I'll check it over. Please move most chatter to the OOC. You don't need to read the posts in between those you last seen and this one. I kinda set it up so people didn't have to sift for info. Any questions can be shot to me via pm. :-)

Offline Phantasmatical

« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »
I'm going to have to withdraw from the roleplay, regrettably. I just got a new job, and if I want to make manager by the end of the summer (and I do) I'll have to work my butt off right up until I'm off to college in the fall. I'll likely lurk in the IC thread though. ;) Good luck, all!

Offline Yorubi

« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2011, 09:36:31 PM »
Aww its a shame. :( Good luck Phant! ^^

Offline Phantasmatical

« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2011, 01:19:24 AM »
Many thanks. :-) I just finished training and already it's incredibly hectic. I've never been so challenged before, but it's loads of fun even if it kinda does want to make me quit already, lazy bum that I am sometimes. xDD

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2011, 01:26:03 AM »
For those who have it.. Hero Lab now has Ultimate Magic in it.. so you can make those wild and wacky Alchemists and other fun.

Offline Ixy

« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2011, 09:02:06 AM »
Alright, well-- I'm not able to put anything decent together.  Good luck to you guys!

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »
I'm not sure anyone will be able to make a character in time to apply for this right now. Though I'm planning for a second round with a different campaign with the same general styling. It will hopefully be set up in a week or two, but I'm not going to promise that as I think I might need a little help. Cheers.

Offline Foxfyr

« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »
Let me know if you do.  It seems there is too much activity in the current campaign and, though I've read through the entirety of this thread, I get the feeling a party would have already been picked by the time I read through that one.  ::)  I've been itching to try out a Magus character and I get the impression it would be a good fit for this type of campaign.