You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 04:40:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a GM for a Jedi based rp  (Read 611 times)

Offline DigitLninjaTopic starter

Seeking a GM for a Jedi based rp
« on: May 30, 2011, 07:16:34 PM »
I have an idea for a Jedi vs Sith rp but I don't think I am qualified to GM the game, if anyone is interested in hearing my idea post a message in this thread and I will PM you with it.

Offline Seaweed

Re: Seeking a GM for a Jedi based rp
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 07:34:05 PM »
Post a message if interested.

Offline Sarasham

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:16:28 PM »
What exactly would the qualifications and responsibilities for such a thing be?
I haven't really GMed anything on E, but I have done my share of RPing on other forums (and seen some NASTY derailments). Would it be a system RP or non-system? Would the GM be in charge of plot as well as rules?

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:25:16 PM »
I basically have an idea involving Jedi that I can't really form a story around... I want your help to create enough of a plot to get a game going followed by participation in a sense of playing various NPC's as well as your own character. Structure can be as lean or as heavy as we deem necessary.

Offline Sarasham

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 08:57:01 PM »
Well heaven knows I've done that before.
What timeline and continuity are we going with here? Just the Holy Trilogy? The books? The comics?

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 09:30:00 PM »
Considering the fact that I like to include Knights of the Old Republic games in my time line I usually have little choice about including episode 1-3

However I was recently presented with this which allows us to have plenty of time and space to play in, so pick and choose where once I have told you my actual idea.