Ok I'm looking for some Hero time! I've spent the past couple of weeks getting fully up to date with the New 52 of DC as well as some Marvel comics so come on ladies any one out there willing to play some heroines for my Heroes?! Anything goes Marvel or DC!
- Normaly I post around 3 large paragraphs for openings, more if I'm inspired and then back it down to 3 paragraphs for the remainder of the rp, unless once again inspired.
- I can play both Dom and Sub characters, it all depends on the plot and characters.
- I'm not a huge grammar Nazi but please try and write with proper grammar and spelling.
- I do not do any mxm pairing what so ever, no offense it's just no for me
- Most plots I do are romantic so if your a non-con or abusive kind of person then I'm not the right guy for you
- I do love a good plot so most of mine will be plot driven
*Please do NOT judge me on my post history! Some of my posts are short due to the amount of interest I had in the plot that is there, the amount of detail my partner put that I could respond back to, or my muse at the time. So if at all possible do not judge me on my post history.
Current Cravings: Marvel vs. Capcom, Street Fighter, and Vergil x Lady form Devil May Cry
General Settings: (Settings that I like to play in)
Fantasy (of various time periods past/present/future)
Slice-of-life (School life, Co-workers, Bands, the usual life stuff)
- Student x Teacher (you being the teacher and me being the student)
-Incest (Mother x son, Brother x Sister, Cousin x Cousin etc.)
- Servant x Royalty
- Celebrity x Common person
Best Friend/Best Friend's Girlfriend
Younger male x older female
King, Prince, Queen or Princess/Servant
Royal Guard/Queen, or Princess
Prince/Princess (Can also be and incest pairing)
Prince/ Queen (Another possible incest pairing but it can also be a Prince loves a Queen from another country)
If you have any others you have in mind ask me
Code Geass (Guilford x Cornelia, Ogi x Viletta, Suzaku x Euphemia, Lelouche x C.C.)
Assassin's Creed (Ezio x Cristinia, Ezio x Caterina Sforza)
DC Comics (I have a tone for this so if you want to know just ask, though right now I'm craving something with Powergirl)
Spider-Man (Spider-Man x Black Cat, OC x Black Cat)
X-Men (Storm x Wolverine, Beast x Storm, Cyclops x Emma Frost)
Hellsing (OC x Seras)
Gundam (Any series you have in mind just ask me)
Star Wars (I've got a plot forming )
Mass Effect 1&2 (MShep x Liara, FemShep x Garrus, MShep x Miranda)
Soul Caliber (Ivy with either OC, Seigfried, or Kilik)
D.Grey-Man (Alan x Leena Lee)
Ghost in the Shell: SAC and 2nd Gig (Major x OC)
Outlaw Star ( Gene x Melfina, OC x Asia Clan Clan)
Naruto Shippuden (Naruto x Hinata, Shikamaru x Temari)
Dragon Ball Z (Krillin x Android 18)
Halo Verse (Spartans)
Batman (Batman x Catwoman or Huntress)
Superman (Superman x Wonder Woman)
Devil May Cry (Dante x Lady, Nero x Lady or Trish, Vergil x Lady)
Street Fighter (Crimson Viper x OC Husband, Chun-Li x Ryu, Cammy x Ken)
Young Justice (Robin x Artemis, Robin x Zatanna, Connor x Megan)
Teen Titans Go! (Robin x Raven, Kid Flash x Raven)
Marvel vs Capcom (Vergil x Phoenix, Dante x any female, Zero x any female)
Any others you have in mind just ask me
-Devil May Cry: Vergil x Lady- At the beginning this would take place during DMC3 but then it picks up in a time after it. Vergil had done it, he had effected the tower of Temin-Ni-Gru, a gateway to where he could gain an enormous amount of power and finally surpass his fathers legacy and make himself something even greater. Though now there seem to be two opposing forces that stand in his way. His oaf of a brother and a mysterious demon hunter who he has yet to see. He would make his way through the various sections of the tower and then he would finally meat this so called hunter, named Mary (his cohort Arkham had given him her name) and she is quite fascinating. When he made himself known to her she did not cower, she did not quiver, she did not even break a sweat. All she did was talk crass to him and held a gun to his face, by Vergils standards it was a detestable thing to use a gun but neve the less she was interesting. Her attitude and reactions to thing were the complete opposite of what Vergil expected from a human and it interested him. Also she was quite the looker, her figure was ideal, and her different colored eyes were surprisingly beautiful. He pushed such thoughts aside and carried on his task in the tower only going to his death. ((Now that was in Devil May Cry 3, this next part is after that)) Vergil had been "dead" for some time now, and thanks to a group of radical cultists he was given the chance to return to the human plain. The first thing he wanted to do was find that infernal shop of his brothers.. It was easy to find but when he stepped inside he found the demon hunter Mary, now going by the name Lady, inside the shop. She had grown somewhat and looked better than ever. His old fascination with her was reignited and he intended to study her more to safe this sudden feeling. Now could it be along the way that he forms certain feeligs for this girl? Or would he just want to toy with her?
- Heart broken from the girl he had a relationship with, a young man finds a weird case with only address on it. Figuring it was the right thing to do in returning it, he meets an oddly dressed woman, and enters a conversation were he mentions wanting a new girlfriend. To thank him, she directs him to her company's website, Kellos Heavens. When he visits the site, the man finds it's a site to create your perfect lover. Thinking it's a game, he customizes and accidentally orders one. The next day, his new order arrives. Following the instruction manual, he kisses her to wake her up and configures her to be in love with only him. He names him "What you name your character.” Stuck with a girl who has no idea how to behave, or act in the outside world. The man is forced to teach his naïve A.I girlfriend what is right, wrong, and oh so proper. All the while not losing his heart in the process.
-A spy has been working for his government for for quite some time now. He's foiled a few plans of some made scientists, gotten the pretty girls, the whole spy experiience that the movies play it out to be. He's grown quite bored of it all, the plans are predictable, the villains are the same, nothing changes. Though he goes on one mission and meets a beautiful and deadly villainesse. She's different than all the others, her motives are different, she's quick witted and charming; the whole nine yards. She is his greatest challenge yet and now he must pursue her and he might just fall for her.
- She's a gorgeous, and highly successful model with an hourglass figure. Despite what she does for a living and her looks, she is actually really counscious about her looks and quite humble even though people practically flood her with compliments. She's in all actuality a guy's total fantasy, every guy in the world craves her. Contrary to her looks, manner, and actions in public, she spent most of her life as a tomboy. She enjoys comic books, she enjoys rock, she enjoys sports, action movies, even some anime, and generally is a nerd. Although this is publicly something she's been quiet about until recently. She has an absolutely huge crush on the frontman for her favorite band, and he's vocal about how nerdy he is and it doesn't effect his career. This aspires her to broaden her fanbase and try something new. She starts to do more genre related work that would appeal to nerds more and it isn't long until she become this sex symbol for nerds everywhere who is beyond beloved. This brings her new levels of fame and allows her to meet her crush when she's hired on to appear in the band's video. The funny part? He is actually a huge fan of hers, and was before his band even became famous. So sparks? Maybe, it's all up to her.
- My guy is a man with a chip on his shoulder who has recently moved out on his own, to find his way in life. He thinks of myself as a ladies man and with girls his own age? He can set them up and knock them down. Her never really thought anyone could get the best of him, until he met her that is. She is an older woman who is beautiful, and who has a body to die for. She had an ugly divorce a while back and now she wants something to get her mind off of that. She works as a professor although she does't have tenure, due to her being new, at the university my character attends. The class she teachs is a smaller one, and so she gets to know the students well. He is possibly the brightest in the class, which always surprises people given that he doesn't at all look like a brain. She starts to find herself drawn to him, and she is well aware of how all the guys in class have to struggle not to stare at her.
Eventually she starts to flirt more with him, and find excuses for him to go to her place. Whether it is moving things, or school related. Eventually she makes her move, and he eagerly sleeps with her. The only problem? He never expected it to be as good as it was going to be, she blew his mind and now he is wrapped around her finger, willing to do anything for her.
- She is young vigilante who is operating in a city that is overran with crime. She's been making her presence known and is feared for her brutality amongst the criminals. She doesn't kill any one. Broken bones and maiming people? That's pretty common with her and her busts. She gets a little too ahead of herself and decides to wage war on all of the most notorious crime lords and gangs in the city, going in over her head and not looking before she leaps. One of them is the one who was responsible for the murder of her family and it is personal for her and she swore a vendetta to kill him. He's also a vigilante in the city, one who while he is close in age to her, he's been doing this longer and more efficient than her. He offers her his help in trying to take care of the criminals. Not knowing how personal this is for you. Managing to help her out in a tight spot, and flirting with her all the while. The two partner up to stop these criminals, despite his mentor's disapproval of her and her methods.
- So recently I saw on Netflix that they have all the seasons of Power Rangers on stream and so I've been watching Jungle Fury and liking it so far. So this gave me an idea for a plot using the animal spirits of Pai Zhuq but without the Power Rangers. Deep in the mountains there lies a school for martial arts. Now this just isn't any regular martialarts academy, they only teach a select few. They only teach those who are in tune with there animal spirits, this is of course the school of Pai Zhuq, or beastial Kung Fu. Now there are many spirits each with there own skill set. Some are more clever then others, others faster, some even stronger than others; though some say that there are evil and malicious spirits amongst the spirits. Though legend has it that the master of the Dragon spirit is the strongest of all the beast spirits, but there hasn't been one who posseses the spirit of the dragon in over a thousand years. My character would be a fumbling, bumbling person who doesn't know a thing about Kung Fu and yet the grand master says that he poseses the dragon spirit. Your girl would be a veteran student of the academy and is either a student who is honored to be alongside who is said have the most powerful spirit, or an evil and kaniving girl who would rather turn him to a darker path and use his powers for evil. Now she could either guide him along the path to become the greatest martial artist of the world, or the path to becoming the worlds deadliest tyrant.
-I was hoping to do something maybe set in Japan around the time of the Samurai, though not around 1475 (or something close around that time) which would be in the Feudal Era but in the contemporary era where Japan started making contact and trade with the West. I was thinking about doing something sort of like The Last Samurai where an outsider is brought in as sort of a prisoner and he slowly learns the ways of the Samurai while learning the culture and language and wooing a young maiden as well.
-Hmmm for this one I was thinking about doing something involving Amazons and an unsuspecting Anthropologist on an expedition. PM me and we can hammer out some details.
-So I've been replaying Mass Effect 2 and the little background they give on Miranda Lawson interested me. Did she meet any other people other than Niket? Was their a significant other in her early life or during her time with Cerberus? We, or more likely I, don't know. So my proposal is that my character would be a man that helped Miranda along the way either before, or early in her career with Cerberus. They could build a relationship but then Miranda would be apart of some top operations and he would be stuck with the standard ops which would create a gap. Then there would be the the Lazarus Project which he would not be even allowed to know anything about it. They would lose touch over the two years it took to rebuild Shepard but he would always be thinking about, whether she did as well... he only could hope. How they reconect could be discussed, but I would think they wouldrun in to each other on a mission that he and his operation group would handle and the Normandy would arrive to provide support. If something else comes to mind I'd be more than happy to hear it. If pairing Miranda with an OC is a problem I wouldn't mind doing a Shepard x Miranda plot, if not Shepard then one of the other male crew members, anyone but Mordin or Grunt, Thane?... I'm a little on the fence about him. If cannons are not your thing then I have no problem doing an all OC story.
- A Marvel idea I had involving Ms. Marvel and James Howlett (a.k.a Wolverine). Carol Danvers, now infused with Kree physiology, is now working for the C.I.A under Nick Fury. She gets sent on special assingment to Canada to be partnered with everyones favorite Canadian mutant. They meet up and have some escapades and adventures (that we can discuss and come up with) and they grow to become close friends, maybe even closer.
- So I was flipping around channels the other day and I saw that Star Wars: The Clone Wars was on. The show has it's good moments and bad ones. One of the good ones being that it revealed that Obi-Wan (Much like Anakin) formed an emotional attachment to a Mandalorean Duchess named Satine Kryze, her being a leader of a planet made the parallel between him and Anakin even more obvious. So why not do an rp about it? The story is as follows:
The planet of Mandalore, the home to a race of fierce warriors who at one point were a mighty force to be reckoned with through out the galaxy. Though in recent years they have remained on their homeworld trying to figure out how they are going to run their civilization. Mand'alor, the warrior leader of his people, believe that they should live heir lives as honorable mercenaries under a code, they are called the True Mandaloreans. While many accept this their are those that believe that they should return to their barbaric roots and resume galactic conquest, these are known as The Death Watch. To split the people even more their is a third faction, one that believes that the Mandaloreans should try and become peaceful and morally upright people, reverting to pacifism. Satine's family is the head of these props called the New Mandaloreans. While the New Mandaloreans break off and run their peaceful utopia the True Mandaloreans and The Death Watch go at it in a full scale civil war. Towards the end The Death Watch are whitled down to only about thirty or fourty and the True Mandaloreans move to wipe them out. The Death Watch wanting to stay alive call for Jedi aid, claiming that the True Mandeloreans are monsters and are killing innocent people to further their cause. The council is convinced enough to send a detatchment of Jedi to end the conflict. At the end of it, eleven Jedi are left dead and all the True Mandalorean warriors are dead, leaving the planet and it's people in ruin. In comes the New Mandaloreans, they step in and assume the role of being the governing body of Mandalore. With Duchess Satine leading them Mandalore is able to rebuild, but the Jedi fear that with this sudden change of life the remaining families of True Mandaloreans may try to rebel and kill her. The council dispatch two Jedi to guard her until they dean it safe. The two would be a master and an apprentice, the wise and mighty Qui-Gon Jin and his headstrong apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan believes this to be an easy baby sitting mission but he finds that it's quite the opposite since Satine herself is much like him, and it drives him nuts he doesn't know how Qui-Gon puts up with him. Satine is staunch pacifist who would not commit to war as she found fighting for peace to be distasteful and contradicting and not to mention quite beautiful. She was so devoted to peace, she was willing to die for her beliefs. She was vehemently opposed to the Death Watch, True Mandaloreans, the War, and even some of the Jedi's beliefs. Though she was a pacifist, she was not afraid to defend herself, carrying a small droid deactivator on her body. Kryze believed that one who brought a weapon to negotiations did not want peace. Also, Kryze is upset that the Jedi had let themselves be drawn into the war, because it was everything they were supposed to be against. This would lead to her and Obi-Wan clashing. Though as Obi-Wan spends more time with the young Duchess he finds himself having strange feelings and finding himself attracted to her and dare he say it, falling in love with her?! He knows these feints are forbidden and he has Qui-Gon there to remind him of that, but he just can't help it!
So for you sexual tension fans this may be for you. Now the story wouldn't end when Obi-Wan eventually leaves Madalore and Satine, it could even continue where Clone Wars picked up and maybe even beyond that. So if you've read all the way down to this point then you could probably tell that I'm really interested inthis plot and I would love to find a female who would be interested in playing Satine. So if your a Star Wars fan and interested in the plot please PM me about it, even if you're not a SW fan and just like the plot don't be afraid to PM me and we can work it out.
- After reading Watchmen I would love to do a story sort of like Dan and Lauries relationship. Two Heros forced into retirement either by means of a political move (like the Keene Act or the Superhuman Registration Act), or by injury that they have sustained from hero work. The two have been gone from the vigilante game for some time, one has settled into the boring life of the average citizen, while the other one has come to assimilate into the life but still longs for the hero life. Through various meetings one would convince the other to return to the life they once had.
Still a little rough but just wanted to get it out there to see if anyone would be interested in helping me refine it.
-Over the centuries, dozens of different ninja clans have emerged. While some waged war with each other, many found peace within allies and grew stronger. One of these many clans was a small group of female ninjas who excelle in the art of sexual combat if you want a more smutish plot or just skilled fighters for more plot oriented. There is a new clan on the rise, Greyganda, and they seek to conquer all the land, and take the female clan as slaves for their soldiers pleasure. As a ninja in an allied clan, my character reaches out to the Kunoichi Clan hoping to inform them of the oncoming attack from Greyganda. Being one of the only males in the village however does make things slightly more complicated, nonetheless, I and several other ninja are willing to help hold off Greyganda. I was thinking that my partners character could he the leader of the Kunoichi Clan who is grateful for my characters help.
-My character is the feared and respected son of the king of hell. The King was unfortunately lost during a hard battle with some enemies. Now while he is gone, my character is obviously upset, but it's time for someone to take control. While there are some demons who wish to have my place, the real struggle comes when the underworld becomes aware that I don't even have a life mate yet! Demonesses and Succubi both known and unknown to me flock to be with me, but I can only choose one. Be aware that some of them are not what they seem to be, and if anything was to happen to me, she'd rule your domain. This could go multiple ways depending on what kind of character you wanted to play. You can play the sweet demonesse that is lookin for love and is willing to die for her kingdom, or you could play the caniving succubus that is looking to Mary to gain the title and then murder my character for complete control.
-The world's changing a lot, but nothing prepared sports fans for this. As of right now, women can play jointly with men, in the professional, or at least, college level sport of baseball. While my character has been on the team for some time, he knows there is a lack of team chemistry to keep the wins rolling in. Your school hasn't even made it to the playoffs in eight years. Now with some new girl players, yours being the best of them, he's hoping to get the ball rolling on some chemistry and get to the playoffs.
If you find any of these to interest you just shoot me a PM or post here.