My RP Cravings [M Seeking F Characters]

Started by pleaseteaseme, May 28, 2011, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello!

Below are a few roles I'm really craving to play out, so anyone interested please do get in touch!

I'd just like to say I've nothing against males playing females, what's on the screen is what's most important to me in a RP. In short, I don't care what you look like, so long as we are able to build a good rapport on here. :-)

If you're interested in the roles then please feel free to send me a PM. The roles are not set in stone, so to speak, as I'd be happy to add/change a few things should you wish to bring any wants/likes of your own, or if you have a role of your own choice you might be looking to play out.

Anyway.... onto the roles!  ;D

A New Way Of Teaching
Ms Holliday was a well respected English teacher in one of the finest private schools in the country. She had been teaching for over ten years at this particular school and thought she had seen pretty much everything in terms of student behaviour. There were the kids who flourished, those who needed some pushing, some who tried their damn hardest but never clicked, and those that were trouble. All could be dealt with in various ways, and through her years of experience she nearly always got the best out of her students. There was one type of student though that just annoyed her like nothing else, that being the one who knows how to do the work, yet just isn't interested in doing it properly, instead doing just enough work to escape any kind of punishment or telling off and sailing through with minimal effort. Why it annoyed her so much she didn't know, it just did, and whenever she came across such a student it usually became her mission to try and turn them around and sort them out. She had a 100% record so far with such students, but things weren't working with her lastest student, Steven Tomkins.

Many times already she had confronted him, tried to do things to get him to put in more effort to his work, yet the same thing would happen everytime. Steven would do a few good pieces of work, but by the following week he would of already slipped back into his routine of doing the absolute minimum. Ms Holliday was close to pulling her hair out over it, watching as the cute young man just sailed through classes without a care of what the work was about, instead just more interested in when the lesson would end so he could get off home to do other things.

After marking another substandard assignment Steven had handed in she sat dejected at her desk, she couldn't discipline him, after all he'd gotten a pass, but he could easily get top marks should he put in some effort, and it was getting to her. As she ran her hand through her hair an idea hit her, no way could she do that. She'd read about it in a piece of erotic fiction online, it was wrong, impossible, wasn't it?

What I would like to happen next is for Ms Holliday to formulate a plan to seduce Steven, and basically use her womanly charms to coax him into doing his work better. it could start with some flirting and gentle teasing, but I'd like it to be pushed along to the point where she has him wrapped around her little finger, being in total control of his orgasms. She would then deny him sexual relief despite teasing him, telling him he will only get it if he continues to perform to such good standards. She could arrange for them to meet after school, or even at private locations as things move along. I'm open to them perhaps even becoming an item of some sorts over time, but throughout she will tease and deny the young man to he fulfills he potential.

I Need Help With My Homework
Michael was never really that popular at school, sure he had friends but they were all like him, a bit geeky, afraid to talk to girls and not very cool. Sarah on the other hand was one of, if not the hottest girl in their year at school. Wherever she went she had the boys lusting after her, and the girls secretly wishing they could be her. As of this it was a surprise to say the least when seemingly out of the blue Sarah came to Michael after one class asking if he could help her with her homework. You see, Sarah was spending her time doing other things rather than work, what she needed was someone who could do her work for her, enter Michael.

Sarah wasn't stupid, she knew that she only needed to flirt a little and make him think there was something in it for him and she'd have him in the palm of her hand, and that's exactly what she did. Poor Michael was so blown away by the fact that she was wanting to spend time with him that he fell for her trap just perfectly. After their first meeting Sarah sent Michael home with a boner and a promise not to jack it off, for he'd get a wonderful handjob from her should she get a good grade on her homework, it wasn't like Michael was going to say no to that now was it? It went from there, everytime they would meet up Sarah would make an excuse to not let him cum, be it the grade wasn't as high as she had hoped, or some other petty reason he was too horny to realise was not true, instead just having to endure day after day or her teasing tortures.

Most boys would of just jacked off, but Sarah had planned for that, if she even expected he had done so then she would never talk to Michael again, and he certainly didn't want that. Sarah would regularly check up on him, making sure he was still stiff and denied, not to mention giving him handjob for doing the homework, but he just hasn't done well enough to earn that orgasm he so desperately craves.

A Step Sister Like No Other
The main focus of this RP will be on a Step Brother and Sister. Duh!  XD

A few years ago their parents got together and found love, and since then they've lived together as a happy family, much to everyones delight. Their parents met when they were both in their mid teens, and they've grown accustomed to eachother during that time, the parents delighted at the apparent lack of ill feeling between the children. The step siblings get on very well together, they always have, despite their slight age and personality difference, but maybe that's what allowed them to do so, rather than being too similar which could well of ended in them bickering a whole lot more. I'd like it so the sister is a few years older than the brother, and in a way she's always felt a little responsible for him and kept an eye out for him when she could. The reason for that is that he can be quite shy and quiet, especially around new people, where as she is a bit more outgoing in her personality.

I'd like the RP to start a changing point in their relationship, that point being that the sister has decided that she needs to get him to open up a little more, especially when he's around girls. To do that she decides to do what she does best, which is to flirt with him and tease him a little, in hope that it'll give him a bit more confidence and boost his self esteem. What it does have is a slight effect on his sister, for she just finds herself wanting to tease him more and more, slowly finding more and more ways to drive him wild as their relationship continues to develop. In return the brother finds himself lusting after his step sister more and more, falling head over heels around her.

I see this as being a long term RP, where we would follow the two characters as their relationship grows from simply step siblings, to a more flirtatious one, and then maybe even on to more, depending on individual preferences, and where the story goes. I'd like for the teasing to remain a big thing throughout, even during the latter stages of the RP, for I think it would be most fun for her to play out her teasing games, all whilst keeping it secret from their parents, and their friends. Of course their would be more than just that to it, as I'd like plenty of plot as we build the characters and let things grow between them.

I'm really up for some kind of geek x popular styled roleplay, bringing in the whole thing of experienced x non experienced in sex would be the ideal sort of situation. Bonus points if he's a virgin and has only ever felt his own hand before.  :P

I'd most certainly like there to be romance in this, where the two characters have a relationship that blossoms with time, but from start to finish the female character would have the upper hand. I'm not talking about domming on a massive scale (whips and chains etc) but on a smaller one, where she has a hold on him purely because he loves her and her body and quite frankly, because he's never had sex before he's never felt anything like what she's giving him, if you get me?

There are a few things I'd like to include in most of my RPs:

Teasing! The best part, in my opinion. I'd like the female to be a tease they will edge and edge and edge the sweet young man, they will expect their share first and they might not give my character what it is he so badly wants for a few days.

Awkward boners! Yes please! Boners everywhere. Tents. Boners from just touching or showing a little leg and him getting all hot and bothered to kissing him and rubbing his crotch. Please?

I absolutely LOVE it when a guy has blue balls and is so desperate to just get the slightest bit of pleasure that he'll risk touching himself in class or something, that moment where he goes just a bit red and has to suppress a moan just from brushing a hand (or your character doing that) against the front of his clothes.

A few ideas I like, but have no plot for.
Nurse/Patient
Doctor/Patient
Brother/Sister
Milf/Younger man

Thanks for reading, and if you're interested please do send me a PM.

:)

Jante

Hi! I'm interested in your 'A step Sister like no other' plot : ) If it's still available, we could start pming each other on more details if you like?