You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new Vampire the masquerade themed roleplay  (Read 395 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

A new Vampire the masquerade themed roleplay
« on: May 28, 2011, 07:50:31 AM »
This would be based on the TV series in 1996, and its what I visualise when I long to roleplay it.

It could be set in San Francisco, or another city. I would have just moved there, be working in a bar, exit it late at night. As soon as I left by the back entrance, a fugitive Toreador, Ventru would feed on me, then embrace me against my will.

I would wake up hours later in another location, maybe be hit by  a car and end up in hospital, or maybe stumble back to my rented apartment, with no idea what I now was.

If anyone is interested in playing this out with me, please let me know.

Offline FlaminGlory

Re: A new Vampire the masquerade themed roleplay
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »
I would be interested. Although I would have to do alittle research as I have only read the books. Do you have any good site ideas to watch the show.

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Re: A new Vampire the masquerade themed roleplay
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »
I think I do, youtube has some of the episode clips on it. The tv show only had five clans in it, to keep it easier to follow I guess, Brujah, Toreador, gangrel, ventru, and Nosferatu, with an assamite in one episode.