Midnight snack, anyone?

Started by Jael, May 28, 2011, 02:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jael

Sooo, I'm a very flexible girl, as evidenced by my Ons and Offs List. I can run from pretty damn heavy to light and sweet, and have recently been craving roleplay. Here are a few ideas, feel free to post or PM if they interest you.

Back Against The Wall - A female civilian worker (maybe a linguist/UN worker/etc.?) is assigned a military guard in Afghanistan. Both unaccustomed to the military and eager to prove her professionalism she steps on a number of toes, including one of her military assigned bodyguard's who is embarrassingly attractive to her. On a mission out of camp the convoy is attacked, separating the civilian from the watchful eye of the military chain. She and the afore mentioned bodyguard are thrown in together and must try and make it back safely to camp. This could go very sweet, two highly capable people in a somewhat forbidden professional tryst trying to get "home" while she learns to appreciate the soldier at her side's skill. This could also go somewhat darker, they could be captured (still have the romantic element), or the soldier could decide to "teach her a lesson" by relegating her to essentially a slave status. I would like the relationship to end up consensual and with emotional ties, as that's part of the point of the warzone, but most of this can be tweaked to suit you.
-I'd prefer to play the civilian.
-I initially pictured a MxF couple but now that I picture it a FxF could be hot too.

Pygmalion's Muse- An eccentric, temperamental sculptor has refused to sculpt for years, claiming his (or her) art is dead to him. Close to losing his home an old friend who teaches at an art school has a gifted young student in an equally desperate financial situation, he offers to pay her for her maid service if she aids the artist in readying his home for sale.  However, the mutual friend knows the sculptor's taste in women well, and that he is interested in some somewhat...unusual things. The girl strikes him as the artist's exact type, and on top of that he's overheard conversations about her own unusual tastes. The artist recognizes the unusual characteristics and demands to sculpt her, and things go from there.
-I'd prefer to play the art student but could play the sculptor if you can spark me.
-I think MxF, MxM, FxF, etc. etc. would all work and I don't mind on the gender.
-I'd really like to work in the objectification of nude modeling for art, and any interesting fetishes  (I think this would be excellent for foot fetish, shoe, tattoo, certain kinds of dress, etc.) would really add to it.

I may add more later, but please check these out!