You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:59:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: .:Harley's RP plot(s) (F needing M):. (DK Joker x Harley)  (Read 1573 times)

Offline HarleyTopic starter

• The Clown Princess of Crime
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Don't you want to rev up your Harley?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
.:Harley's RP plot(s) (F needing M):. (DK Joker x Harley)
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:39:28 PM »

Hello everyone!  I'm Harley and I'm looking for my Mister Jay, my puddin', my dark prince of crime.

I'd like to create a story with anyone that would be willing to accept the challenge

What I ask for in a potential RP partner is to be able to write well, with proper English and grammar.  Using capital letters and periods correctly is a must with me.  It doesn't matter how much you write, but I'd love a paragraph or two at least.

If you'd like to see my kinks and such, as I don't have an on and off thread, you can click on my F-list in my signature.  Otherways, feel free to ask me questions, especially if you want to know if my fetishes could go well with yours

The Dark Knight Joker RP:

So, as you may of guessed, I have a major fetish for Heath Ledger's Joker.   I can't honestly explain it.  But if you are interested in portraying his character, I would be very delighted.   I'm willing to have more than one thread of this sort of rp, but I'd like to explore more possibilities.    I'm into many different kinds of kinks when it comes to the Joker, from physical abuse to romantic snuggling and cuddling and saying "I love you" and all that.  Cutting is also another turn on.   I can portray a Harley Quinn character, and she doesn't have to be exactly like the Harley Quinn from the Batman animated series.  In fact, I'd prefer if she were a Harley Quinn dressed from the Arkham City. Orrr....  I can create an entirely different look for her.  Rape, torture is also something I'm willing to explore.   So, if you think you would enjoy this, please let me know.   

Here are a few plot ideas for the Joker x Harley fetish

It can start out with the Batman Animated Series plot of Harleen Quinzel's first therapy session with the Joker while working as an intern.  He would then brainwash her, corrupt her and perhaps seduce her until she falls madly in love with him, officially snapping and helping him escape from Arkham.  Wherever that goes after that is up to you.

Or Harley Quinn could be in Arkham Asylum, drugged and such and the Joker eventually comes to save her?  Wherever that goes after that is up to you.

Or it could start as a bank robbery.   You know how the Joker and his clown thugs start out with clown masks and such?  Harley Quinn could also be along for the ride, helping out and being the only one that perhaps survives and joins the Joker on the school bus?  This plot doesn't have to follow along with the Dark Knight's exact scene of the bank robbery with the clowns, it can be twisted and such to your liking.

OR....

I'd like to possibly involve a story of Harley getting pregnant for the Joke one day, and going through the drama of dealing issues with it between these characters.  The Joker could be, well, against it.  Or he could strangely be able to have a son that will join in his reign of chaos upon Gotham.  If you have a certain reaction that you'd like the Joker to react, we can talk about it and see if it can work.   

If you have other ideas in mind featuring the Dark Knight Joker with Harley, let me know. 

If you have any other questions about these plots, please let me know by PMing me.  Those who are interested, please PM me and perhaps give an impression of a scene of how you'd act as the Joker?  I'm looking for that dark, lip smacking, evil laughing Joker that will make me melt.

And...  As the Dark Prince of Crime says... 'Here...  We....  Go!'
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:42:38 PM by Harley »

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: .::Zilzilii's RP Requests (F seeking M)::. (Looking)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 02:11:49 AM »
I'm bumping this since it has been a month.  I'm looking for just Joker stories for now.   

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: .::Harley's RP Requests (F seeking M)::.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
Bumping again, since this hasn't been bumped for a long time. 

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Added some plot ideas for my current rp request in the first post. 

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Updated with a non-Joker rp plot. 

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: .:Harley's RP plot(s) (F needing M):. (DK Joker x Harley)
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:13:01 PM »
Updated again, with a deep apology and more information. 

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 10:44:20 PM »
Edited the thread with another Joker x Harley plot that may prove to be interesting.

Offline Ginger nut

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 08:31:22 AM »
The Joker x Harley Quinn is a relationship I've always been interested in the dynamic of.

I think roleplaying it would be an absolute blast, especially playing out the DK incarnation of the Joker.

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
About time I bump this.  <3

Online frostsider

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:46 AM »
an interesting desire to want to play the joker. love heath ledger and i truly doubt anyone could pull off half the character he was able to portray. I could try, as I love the bats and harley quinn, the arkham asylum version was really hot. O_o i also cried at the end of arkham city if youve played it on a side note. if you want to talk batman in general im also open as well.