Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination (M seeking F)

Started by DreamlandDenizen, May 26, 2011, 02:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamlandDenizen

Hi. I'm looking to pick up a few extra RPs. Check out my O/Os to get idea of the kinda stuff I like. Nothings strictly off limits for me except MxM parings. Anything else I'll give it a shot.

Now time for some general fandoms I'm interested in. If you're interested in any of them PM me.

Harry Potter:
Remus x Hermione
Remus x Lilly
Snape x Gryffindor student
Slytherin x Gryffindor
Gryffindor Quidditch Star x Hufflepuff student
Gryffindor Quidditch Star x Slytherin Quidditch Star

Kingdom Hearts:
Sora x your favorite Disney Princess
Jack Sparrow x Kairi

Other Fandoms
(These can use characters from the source material or original characters)
Firefly
Pirates of the Caribbean
Xmen
Final Fantasy (8, 10, or 12)
Supernatural

Here's a few more specific ideas:

Brother-In-Law
You're a woman who's married to James, a rich and powerful man. He's not a good husband however; he's cheating on you, he's disrespectful, maybe even abusive, but you're dedicated to being a good wife to him anyway. One day James's brother Allan falls on hard times and James invites him to live with the two of you until he gets back on his feet. You don't know Allan well, you've had him over for dinner a few times but he's still a stranger to you. Over the next few days you get to know him and you find he's kind and caring, nothing like your husband. He seems attracted to you as well but he's hesitant to make a move.

The idea of this story is to have a balance of impulsive, possibly rough or violent sexuality with the husband, and romance with his brother. Finding that balance can be up to you. You can decide how far you want to go into either one of those aspects.

The Teacher
You're that teacher who's trying to make a difference with a bunch of students from 'the wrong side of the tracks' but you find it's just not as easy as you thought it'd be. You decide to tease the boys a little, wearing skimpy clothing to get them to pay attention to your lectures, keeping them after class for some one on one attention. This seems to work so you up the ante a little more as the school year goes on. It's seemingly harmless fun; they obviously like it, you like the sexual thrill and attention (which you don't really get from your husband) and it's actually helping their grades. Things quickly get out of hand and end up going further than you intended.

These could be college students or late high-school. I'm leaning towards Non-Con for this one a little later in the story.

Many more to come. PM if interested.