You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rise of the Dark Lord: Re-make  (Read 14092 times)

Offline OHWcetaTopic starter

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • They call me the One Hit Wonder
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Rise of the Dark Lord: Re-make
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:23:22 PM »
(I started this RP a while back but the members quit, I wanted to attempt to finish this one so I brought it back. This RP will be set up a lot like Harry Potter, being a school for wizards having similar school functions, classes, and rules. Though it does not take place in the Harry Potter Universe or have any other relation to it. I'm deffinetly going to need a 7th year female character for this RP though everyone is welcome, the more members and characters to join the better. You can also have characters in any other year of the school as well, doesn't all have to be 7th years.)

Finally, 7th year. The last year in Wizard School. After this they'd all be able to use magic freely without all the school's regulations. Juno Light was already expected to be the class Valedictorian, his grades were perfect and he was rumored to be a magical genius even as a baby, casting his first spell at the age of 2. Students Rushed to the train to be the first to grab the best seats, that way they wouldn't have to share with strangers.

That's when she saw him. He was a tall boy with an athletic build, he wore dark clothing and had pitch black spiked hair. His leather Jacket was torn on the sleeves which were held on by clothespins. He had a skull pin attached to his right breast pocket and a flame embroidered on each shoulder, a blue one on his right and a red one on his left. A few of the other girls couldn't help but stare and whisper as they got on the train. He looked new, not familiar to anyone who had attended the school for the last few years.

Now she was late for the train, she'd have to hurry before the train left.
"All aboard! last call for Terra Nova!" The Conductor called out. (Terra Nova is the school name).

Offline Leta97

Re: Rise of the Dark Lord: Re-make
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 04:15:41 PM »
Darn it, late, late as usual. She was late to begin with heading away from her Grandmother and for the train, she ran through the train station with her bag on a trolley in front. She was a quick blur to most, a flash of blonde hair whisking by as she ran. She was cursing herself along the way.
By the time she got to the train she thought she had enough time but then she heard the whispers of the stragglers and caught sight of a boy..... if you could call him just a boy. Eyes  watching him carefully Amelia had to pull herself together as the guard called for the last time. She flung her case on and then herself and went to find herself a seat, anywhere she could.

She was in the 7th year herself, standing at 5,6, slender in build with long blonde hair past her shoulders, usually fly away and dark blue eyes. She was not  overly spectacular, she was a known pupil doing well in her lessons but not first all the way. She liked to keep herself to herself and studied hard.
She wore dark leggings and boots just over her ankle, a floral top  dark in colour and an old denim jacket, a faded blue. She moved through the train trying to find herself a seat

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 04:32:50 PM »
The only remaining seat was in the compartment next to the New boy.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:19:14 AM »
Well she had looked everywhere and when she finally came to the free seat she noticed the boy again, she would glanced over him and then around, trying to  see if there was anywhere else. Not that it was a problem sitting next to him.

She offered the boy a slight smile and motioned to the seat next to him.

" Mind if i take the seat? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 12:31:52 AM »
"I dont mind if you dont mind, unless it's like a bad thing to hang out with the new kid or something, I must ask though, what are the common pranks kids like to play on the new students around here?" He let off a a confident smirk like he was waiting for someone to try something. "Name's Giren by the way."

Offline Leta97

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 01:19:21 AM »
She laughed softly and took the seat slipping off her jacket and putting it across her knees she would watch him a moment.

"No it is not so bad sitting next to the new kid'

She shrugged a moment regarding his question and she thought before speaking again.

"nice to meet you. I am Amelia. And just some warning dont take any sweets.... They might just end up changing you." she smiled a moment not even getting into the spells just yet.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 10:25:35 AM »
"I was actually a potions expert at my last school, I was also an expert at pranks....kinda the reason why I'm here now, last school I went a bit too far..." said Giren.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »
"Oh really? why what did you do to get thrown out in your last year? must have been epic" She smiled a little and slowly leant back in her seat to watch Giren.

"Also if you were a expert at prank and potions I am sure you will be able to handle anything this lot can throw at you"

She studied the boy for a moment her eyes taking in the jacket, the skulls, everything. Seemed he had an interesting story.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 12:46:13 PM »
"I accidentally blew up the bathroom on the west wing of the fourth floor..." said Giren with an embarassed blush. "You guys dont have uniforms do you?"

Terra Nova, like most wizarding schools required the usual robe and regulation wand, but after 4th year most students were allowed to wear what they wanted to under their robe, as long as it remained appropriate.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 01:28:32 PM »
Her eyes widened.
"You blew up a bathroom!?" She then laughed and slowly shook her head smiling.
"That must have taken some doing, so now your heading to Terra Nova. Poor you. " She thought on his question and nodded a little.
"Generally we can wear what we want under our robe, and have a standard wand and all that, so aslong as you don't go wandering about in your under wear you'll be fine.  Which school did you go to? what was it like? "  Starting to gain an interest, she found it wasnt so bad sitting next to the new kid.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 07:37:58 PM »
"The Bethesda school of magic, small place, moved there from New York when I was a second year." said Giren

Offline Leta97

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 12:43:36 PM »
"So you have moved around alot then? that must suck. What about your friends? do you still keep in touch ?"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »
"I only had one real friend growing up, and I give him letters all the time, though he can't read, probably good thing too since he delivers my mail, meet me in the owlery sometime and I'll show you, he's with all the other pets in cargo right now." said Giren

Offline Leta97

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 01:37:55 PM »
"Well, I think we are just going to have to change that, it's your last year.. don't want you to all lonely or something. And i would be happy to meet your friend in the owlery.. what's his name?" She smiled a little watching him before reaching up and brushing back a few strands of hair.
"Are you looking forward to this year? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »
"I'll be famous one day, a few social setbacks here wont be a disappointment, his name's Speigel by the way, and actually, I just want to be done with school so I wont have to deal with all the restrictions students have on practicing magic." said Giren

By now they were nearing the school and the Train gave 2 whistles to warn students to put away any items they had out so they could go to class, The Stewardesses came through with carts to pick up any Trash the students might have left.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 11:48:40 AM »
"What do you want to be famous for? " She glanced up as she heard the whistle and rolled her eyes, she had left her suitcase and in essence her robe down the carriage. Well it would just have to wait.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 12:28:02 PM »
"I'll wind up creating some kind of powerful spell or potion, I dunno, I'll think of it when the time comes" said Giren

The Train was slowing down now, they could see the school out the window. "This is bigger than my last school, quite impressive" said Giren taking a look at the large Castle

Offline Leta97

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 01:15:58 PM »
"you must have some idea, you can't become great in a day" She grinned and then she stood up to take a look out of the window.
"Its huge, so many places you can wander, or hide if you rather bunk off lessons. "

She smiled and looked to him.
"Excited? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 01:33:02 PM »
Giren's face was that of a person who tended to be pretty apathetic and not easily excitable.

"I get the feeling this is going to be an interesting year" said Giren with a smirk.

The train stopped and everyone started to get off the train.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 01:54:42 PM »
She laughed softly and then she turned heading out of the carriage and firstly she would find her bag and get her cloak out before leaving it with the rest. Getting off the train she would looking around to see if Giren had followed or if he was making his own way.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 02:05:33 PM »
Giren was instructed to go with the other new students to be sorted into a house.

Of the houses there was Eagle, most of the Goody two shoes types were in this house, The Eagle house was known for their bravery and nobility, most school rivalries were between the Eagles and Wolves, the Wolves being cunning, loyal (to each other at least, but not so accepting of outsiders), and fierce, the Elephants were tough and wise, most of the teachers were Elephant house, the kind of people who rarely show off and use their skills for more practical means, you'll rarely see one in a fight, same for the friendly and social Dolphins, Dolphins are compassionate and trustworthy, more than likely to go into the Medical field, working with animals, or helping people in the occupational world outside of school.

Eventually though everyone was directed to the cafeteria where the headmaster was to give the opening speech.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 03:25:34 PM »
She moved with the rest of the students then and sat in the great hall with the other students in her house. She was with the Dolphins, always wanting to help and possibly why she was alright sitting with Giren. She would smile  and talk with her fellow students and then fall silent as the headmaster was getting up to talk. She turned her full attention then and watched as she idily brushed her blonde hair away from her face. She always enjoyed these first nights. Being back.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 03:38:39 PM »
After the Headmaster spoke, the Class President for year 7s Spoke, his name was Juno, he was an Eagle as the class presidents usually were.

Then it was time for Sorting, Giren was first, being the only new 7th year, then they would move down each grade ending with sorting of all the first years.

Giren sat on special bench for those being sorted and the headmaster placed his wand over Giren's head. He urttered a spell and a wolf shot from the wand. "Wolf House!" announced the headmaster before dismissing Giren.

Giren went down and looked for a place to sit. He chose one of the tables in the back that weren't reserved for the specific houses.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 02:29:58 AM »
She sat and watched what was going on, it as always interesting to see who was sorted where and a couple of girls muttered about the new kid, some eyes more fascinated then others she herself would clap when Giren was sorted. Oh well not the same house, she didn't actually expect that he would be in the same house as her. She watched him move to a unclassified bench and she frowned a little. He was such an outsider.

She wondered how he was going to face this year. But then again he said he wasn't bothered about anything except finishing the year. She went back to paying attention to the head master.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »
Finally the Headmaster finished and everyone began the meal.

Giren ate slowly, he seemed to be a picky eater.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 12:21:17 PM »
She ate and smiled with her friends and when she was finished she would  get up say good bye to her friends and moved over to Giren.

"Congratulations"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 08:45:35 PM »
"You make it sound like I did something spectacular, all I did was sit in a chair and have the headmaster decide which dorm I'm staying in and who I'll have classes with" said Giren in his usual apathetic tone.
"It's much more than that" came a rather angelic voice behind them, it was Juno, most girls had to admit he was rather handsome and he had plenty of reasons for girls to be all over him besides just being class president, though despite he popularity he usually tended to keep to himself and usually only hung out with his sister Astraea, who at this time was standing beside him.
"Really? care to explain then Mr. President?" asked Giren mocking his fake sense of power. It seemed Giren had already made a new enemy, or perhaps it was something else by the way Juno looked at Giren
"Your house is judged by your character and who you are as a wizard" said Juno
"I know all that, yadda yadda, they told it in the speach" said Giren
"You're deffinetly a wolf alright, just please keep your fangs in check, this school isn't like your last" said Juno
"This Saturday in the Market Square" said Giren with a smirk
"You wouldn't!" gasped a stunned Astraea
"Good, you decided to make this easy for me, I win and you behave like a good little boy, you stay at the bottom of the totem pole, I lose and you see yourself as the top student wizard around here, a quick way to make you famous and get you a lot of friends around here" said Juno, "But be warned, I wont hold back, you better not underestimate me"
"Nor you to me" said Giren
"You can't do this!" Astraea stammered, still stunned by her brother's behavior.
"Relax, if he loses he'll just be an ordinary new kid, no problem to anyone, if by some chance he is as good as he says, then I'll get the annoying fans off my back for a while" Juno whispered with a smirk.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 02:10:03 AM »
His attitude was nasty and she watched the exchange between Juno and Giren whilst seeing Astraea's shock, whom seemed to be going a little over board.

She slowly shock her head and leveled her gaze at Giren
" There is no need to be an Ass Giren, Juno has done nothing wrong. And All I was doing was trying to be friendly, if you don't like it i shan't bother again."
She glanced again to Juno and Astraea and nodded a little to them before turning and leaving the hall, she was not going to feel stupid just for trying to be friendly.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
"I'm really not used to interacting with people, that's all. Juno is an icon around here, defeating him will show I'm much more than just some new kid, plus, I gotta see if he's worthy of the title of president or not." said Giren with a smirk.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 11:18:03 AM »
"Why do you want to be president yourself? that would be alot of work and defeating him will gain you alot of enemies as well as alot of foe's. Is that what you want?"

She had paused from her stalking off to regard him. After all she had nothing to gain here.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 12:03:19 PM »
"President? heck no! just the reputation of being the best wizard student in the school. See, being president is all about politics, beating him in a fight wont change anything, he was voted for last year and has much more attachment to this school. As for enemies, I can handle them the same way I handle Juno, if I prove that I can beat him then I can pretty much beat anyone, if anything that will scare enemies of rather than attract them" said Giren

Offline Leta97

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »
*She laughed softly shaking her head*

You want people to be afraid of you? then you're going to end up alone. You need more friends then your Owl. As nice as he could be..

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
"I never said he was an owl, I only said I'd let you meet him in the owlery" said Giren with a smirk. "Follow me and see what I mean"

Giren got up and headed up to the owlery.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »
*She looked puzzled but would follow him *
Alright i just assumed he would be an owl, what is he then? or am i going to have to wait and see?

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 12:20:06 PM »
"You'll see" said Giren with a smirk as he continued on his way to the owlery.

"So you have any pets?" he asked

Offline Leta97

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 03:45:36 PM »
So she followed him slipping her hands into her cloak and setting them around her she followed him to the Owlery.

" I have a cat, called Sargent.. my brother named him, he got too old to bring with me this time though. So i have been asking for a new cat.. or an owl but not had any luck with that yet. " She laughed a little and shrugged.
"not much point in the last year is there? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »
Not really" said Giren entering the Owlery at this point.
"Speigel!" Giren shouted, then he said something in German
A Tiny owl-sized dragon flew up and landed on Giren's arm.
"Meet Speigel" said Giren

"Aren't Dragon's illegal?" came a female voice suddenly, it was Astraea
"Not in Romania.....and actually, the pygmy spotted hornback was legally declared non-dangerous by the committee of magical creatures, it did take a lot of paperwork and cost a lot of money for my dad to get me this guy.....but I do know that all the proper protocols and laws were followed in this matter" said Giren with a Grin. He really enjoyed Astraea's shocked expression and disbelief by how such a punk who would pick a fight in his first 5 minutes of school could know so much about magical creatures and wizarding laws.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 01:09:39 AM »
*She jumped and turned around at the sudden voice and she actually narrowed her eyes at the girl*

"You got a problem Astraea? The grounds keeper would have realised there was a pygmy dragon in here and told the head master.  " She watched the girl carefully and then looked back to Speigel and slowly reached her hand out to touch him *

" Does he bite? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 01:01:06 PM »
"About as bad as a chihuahua" said Giren

Speigel flew up to her to let her pet him.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 03:35:21 PM »
*She moved to pet him gently then a small smile creeping up she looked to Giren, alright so the mood was better* He's sweet.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 04:11:57 PM »
"Well, there was that one time he mauled a pair of burglers, bit right into the guy's jugular and latched on so tight I had to use a stun spell to get him off....I did mention it took a lot of paperwork to get him....that situation didn't really help..." said Giren blushing a bit. "The other guy went to prison...after recovering in the hospital from his burns..."

Astraea looked at him with a horrified expression and went to feed her owl, it was a large, pure white snowy owl. "I hope you're as good as you act" she mumbled before leaving.

By now most of the students were heading to their dorms, the train arrived late in the evening so usually students unpacked and set up their beds after dinner before getting ready for school. Giren tossed Speigel a raw hamburger patty and the little dragon gobbled it up and belched a small smoke ring.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
Her eyes widened and she would removed her hand after a moment and slipped them back around herself. She would have given Astraea an odd look and then looked back to Giren.

" It's getting late, i think i better get back to my dorm and get everything ready for school. Do you want me to show you the way or going to manage yourself? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 04:02:16 PM »
"I'll find it eventually.....but I may be tempted to run off an get into trouble so I may need supervision to keep me in line....dont want to get kicked out of school on the first day now do I?" Giren gave her a wink.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 01:18:59 AM »
*She laughed*
"No that would not be good if you were expelled on your first day. Come on then trouble lets show you back. " And so she turned to head out of the owl house and moved towards the castle. She would wait for him to make sure he was following her.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 06:58:41 AM »
Since he was a wolf she'd have to take a slight detour before going to the Dolphin dorms.

The Dorms were outside just past the garden behind the main building.
Each house had their own building and each building had 3 floors. First floor was always staff, each house of course had representive staff members to keep students in line and to make sure the dorms stayed in order. The Boys got the second floor and the Girls got the third floor.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 10:07:30 AM »
She had realised and would take him to the right dorm and explain to him which floor he should be on.

"Im over there *She pointed to the Dolphin dorms and then glanced back to him.
"I assume a big boy like yourself is going to be okay? " She smirked a little and then gave a little wave before she moved off towards her own dorm.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »
Giren made his way to the Wolf Dorms.

At the Dolphin Dorms Astraea was just entering in front of Amelia

Offline Leta97

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2011, 11:41:46 AM »
She continued to enter the dorms watching Astraea carefully she would head up stairs with the girl.

" Why were you so harsh to him? I know he's challenged your brother but he is new, couldn't you give him a break? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »
"He brought trouble on himself, he's proven to be one of the bad crowd, he's been kicked out of schools before for bad conduct, I'd keep my eyes open around him if I were you, I'd suggest avoiding him but maybe your good influence will rub off on him...not the other way around...." said Astraea

Offline Leta97

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2011, 12:14:42 AM »
"Have you been checking his records, we shouldn't be talking  about all his past when we don't know why he got kicked out. I'll be fine, if he gets on my nerves i'll stay well away. But I can't just leave him, he needs someone other then a mini dragon to talk to. "

She offered a shrug and then moved towards their dorms and her room,/ bed and collapsed onto it. It had been a long day.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2011, 05:58:41 AM »
Since they arrived on a Friday the weekend followed the first evening, this would allow students to go into the small town nearby to pick up anything they might have forgotten before they came to school. This also gave a perfect location for Giren's fight with Juno, the town square was just the right size and shape to form a small arena.

When Amelia left the dorms she found Giren and Juno waiting outside, of course Juno was waiting for his sister. Giren would make the excuse he was waiting for Juno so they could have their battle but he was actually there before Juno arrived waiting on Amelia.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »
And there seemed to be a bit of a frenzy about head into the town, everyone was going and she sauntered out after the other students and Astraea. She was surprised to see Giren there but then against she would have just assumed he was waiting for Juno. She would smile though and moved over towards Giren.

"Causing trouble so early? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2011, 05:23:45 PM »
"I haven't blown anything up if that's what you're wondering" said Giren with a wink.
"I was just thinking we should get breakfast before the fight, can't battle on an empty stomach" said Juno

Offline Leta97

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2011, 02:09:00 AM »
She laughed and shook her head at what Giren said a small smile coming to her lips.
" Well that is good to know, don't blow anything up just yet. "

She would then glance to Juno and his sister almost forgetting he was there.
"You actually want to eat together Juno?  "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »
"It seems you've gotten the wrong idea about us, and dont worry, we wont poisen it or anything" he said with a light chuckle. "See, there's a difference between enemies and rivals."
"You see, Juno is bored here and new guy shows up claiming to be good at magic, he's hoping to find someone to challenge him because it's just gotten so 'easy' around here" said Astraea
"And you actually want the fans to stop following me around everywhere, you're hoping he wins so the fangirls will be all over him" said Juno teasingly.
"And I think you've gotten the point that both of us tend to be showoffs" said Giren

Offline Leta97

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2011, 12:30:04 PM »
*She laughed listening to the siblings*
Ah i see there are alteria motives! well breakfast sounds good. Lets go and get some and get this fight out of the way before anything else happens.
*She offered a smirk and started to head off, leading the way! *

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2011, 01:46:06 PM »
"So, you mentioned a specialty in potions, you may be able to help me out there, it's always been a weak point of mine" said Juno
"Surprisingly I struggle at defense against the dark arts.....they almost renamed it 'offense against the dark arts' just for me" said Giren with a chuckle.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
She watched the boys talk as they moved off for breakfast and she laughed shaking her head.
" You wouldn't think you two are going to be in a duel! no one is going to beleive it when it happens. "
She turned walking backwards watching the two young men.
" You sure you want to go ahead with this? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »
"It's something we have to do" said Juno. As they arrived at the small pub which altered it's menu during the daytime hours when students were allowed out.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2011, 03:27:32 AM »
She Shrugged and moved into the pub and went and got them a table. Still finding this odd. She looked at what she could have for breakfast and then offered the menu to Giren.

"How are you finding it here?"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2011, 03:17:53 PM »
"There's a lot of places to explore, awfully tempting" said Giren

"I'll show you the practice room later" said Juno

Offline Leta97

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2011, 09:33:05 AM »
"I could explore then with you unles you really want Juno to follow you around? "
She smirked at Juno and grabbed herself a drink of juice with her breakfast.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2011, 11:47:54 AM »
"You better not go into any of the forbidden areas, some of those places could get you killed, they keep dangerous things in some of those rooms." said Astraea.
"Why would they keep deadly things inside a school?" asked Giren
"I'm not sure really, I think it's some of the more advanced classes that deal with them" said Juno

Offline Leta97

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2011, 11:25:34 AM »
She rolled her eyes.
"come on we are in the final year.. if we can't handle what is going on this year we never will. "
" I promise to try and keep him out of to much trouble" ... Well she would try at least.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:22 PM »
"It's strange though, I'm in the advanced classes and we dont cover half that stuff" said Juno
"Maybe we should investigate" Giren teased as he finished his food.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2011, 02:11:05 AM »
"Then there can't be anything that dangerous then Juno or else we would have covered it. Its all hogwash " She rolled her eyes and glanced to Giren.
"You would want to go and get into trouble checking out all these secret places. "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
Juno payed for everyones' food.
"Ready to start the duel?" Giren asked with a smirk.
"The place isn't too far from here" said Juno
They got up to leave.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2011, 02:01:28 PM »
She slowly moved to get up and would walk with them to the dueling area. Along with the people who had started to follow them.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2011, 03:31:43 PM »
There were murmers about the duel, people making bets over what would happen.

finally the group arrived at a clearing in the center of town. The Cult-sac would provide a nice opening somewhat larger than the street so their moves would be less constricted. it also provided a good place for anyone to view.

"Showoffs" huffed Astraea crossing her arms.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2011, 01:12:51 AM »
She frowned too crossing her arms and watching, she was not impressed that this was going on, was it really necessary? She shook her head and hoped that they would be okay.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »
Giren and Juno stood back to back. The took several paces forward and turned to face one another, they each drew their wand.
Giren's was black and smooth at the front, the back was twisted and purple grasping a pearl at the rear.
Juno's wand was also a smooth black with gold on the hand grips and a whitish faded tip.
"Hey sis, do us a favor and cast a barrier so nobody gets injured" said Juno
Astraea sighed and uttered a spell creating a barrier around the two dualists.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2011, 03:27:04 PM »
She frowned glancing between the two and then to Astraea as she cast the spell, she slowly took her wand out just incase it was needed to keep more people back.

"Nice clean fight gentlemen"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2011, 12:24:41 AM »
Sparks flew back and forth between the wands as each of them shot blasts and the other deflected.
"Good reflexes, how's your power?" Juno taunted upping the stength to a more powerful shot.
This time Giren deflected with a spell that looked like a firey lion shooting from his wand.
Blue flames spouted from Juno's wand, countering it with a phoenix.
The creatures fought until the phoenix slammed the lion to the ground and exploded, sparks hitting the barrier.
"Impressive show, now let's try some REAL spells" said Giren.
His wand shot 7 purple orbs towards Juno spreading out then converging towards him in the center.
Juno jumped to dodge the lowest one then spun forward to dodge a second, then he shot a spell from his wand creating a platform to step up higher to dodge the third and fourth. They both hit the platform, shattering it and scattering blue sparks across the area.
now he was above Giren and fired his own spell raining Ashes down on top of him as two of the orbs were headed streight at Giren. Just before they hit their caster Giren deflected them and used a water spell to get rid of the burning ash. As the last orb was about to hit Juno he vanished.
Giren looked around to see where Juno went but he was gone.
A small popping noise and a puff of blue smoke and Juno was behind Giren with his wand at Giren's neck.
"I win" said Juno with a smirk.
Astraea sigh a bit relieved their little game was over, but she failed to see the look on Giren's face that this battle was far from over.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2011, 03:50:18 AM »
She couldn't deny that it was a good fight though she didn't like some of the tactics she breathed a sigh of relief as it came to an end and she moved slowly over to Giren.

"Hey are you okay? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2011, 05:57:41 PM »
The barrier kept her from getting too close.
The battle wasn't over, Giren's wand was pointed right at Juno's chest.
"One move and I turn you into a cockroach" said Giren with a smirk.
"I'm impressed, not many can keep up with me like that" said Juno.
The two stepped back so they were at a distance from each other again.
They both shot a golden bolt from their wands, creating a small explosion of sparks where the blasts hit. Lightning shot from the sparks.
There was an unfortunate street sign within the barrier and as it was hit with the lightning it split clean in half.
"We should probably finish this up before we get in trouble for closing off the street for too long" said Juno
Giren nodded with a smirk.
Juno shot a spell at giren missing, but as it wizzed behind Giren it split into a group of 13 blades, speeding right for giren's back.
"A hate to do this, but you leave me no choice" said Giren turning around to face the blades.
"Mistake number 2" said Juno with a smirk as he shot a spell behind Giren who was pre-occupied with the blades.
But Giren jumped, letting the blast destroy one of Juno's blades. then he ducked under another. the others turned around and came back to attack him again.
Giren suddenly drew a sword from behind his robes, pointing it forward, the spell he cast created a large explosion and shattered the blades.
The Explosion shattered Astraea's barrier and shot smoke and ashes all over the street. the people outside ran inside for cover.
there were three flashes of light in the smoke but it was impossible to tell who's wand the flashes came from.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2011, 01:51:31 PM »
All she could do was stand back with the rest of them and watch what she could the battle but then the  barrier went down and she staggered back a few more steps. She took out her wand and cast another protective barrier to help those watching. Though she hoped this would calm down.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2011, 04:30:58 PM »
When the smoke cleared Giren was standing and Juno was lying on his back and his wand was several feet away.

Juno got up and rubbed his head. "Impressive, you actually won!" he exclaimed with a wink.
"Looks like I'm the new school champion" said Giren
Astraea stared at the two with a look of half anger and half shocked disbelief.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »
Shock was written clearly across her face, she couldn't believe what she was seeing but it was there. She took down her shield and glanced between the pair before looking to Astraea
"Seems you got your wish" About Giren having the admirers? She shook her head reaching up to push her hair back she slowly moved forward.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
Giren pointed his wand at a group of fans were coming up and they ran away scared.
"I think they fell for it" said Giren as they walked back to the school.
"Yeah, I'll say, they're totally convinced you won" said Juno with a laugh.
"Wait, you rigged the fight!?" exclaimed Astraea
"You didn't think he'd really win did you?" said Juno with a smirk, "We could fight for eternity and there'd be no decisive winner" said Juno (Foreshadowing? Maybe, Hint Hint :P)
"I was quite I convincing performance" said Giren
"Now I can talk to the vice headmaster and have you signed up for the advanced courses, now you have proof that you took those side courses even though your last school forgot to document them" said Juno

Offline Leta97

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2011, 02:15:02 AM »
"And you think the vice headmaster will be happy that you two have just been brawling in the street, especially on someone's first full day here? " She shook her head and then turned to head back into the town. She wasn't sure what to make of Juno and Giren.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2011, 04:59:27 PM »
"I'm her favorite student, she'll listen to me" said Juno
"After a nice long detention" scoffed Astraea
"You underestimate me sis" said Juno with a smirk.

The Culta sac was pretty close to the rest of the small town. By now most of the remaining shops had opened for the day. Giren of course had his eyes on the joke shop down the way.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »
"So he believe's he can get out of detention too. Juno what can't you do?" She shook her head a little and slowly wandered towards the shops wondering what last bits she could get for school.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »
"If I didn't stick around to knock him down a few knotches from his ladder he'd think he was God" said Astraea in an annoyed tone as she followed Amelia to the school supply store.
There was a kid in the book section getting attacked by one of the books.
"That's why first years shouldn't play with books for the advanced courses" said Astraea

Advanced care of magical creatures was known for its infamous textbook, the book itself was a living creature that if not properly cared for would become violent and try to eat anything in sight. Astraea learned that the hard way last year when she had to by a new dress for the yule ball after her first one was torn to shreds. By this year however Astraea had the book tame and friendly unless a prankster tried to snag it when she wasn't looking.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2011, 01:01:34 PM »
She rolled her eyes at the first year. "You shouldn't even be in here without some sort of guide" She shook her head and looked to Astraea. " What are you planning to take this year? "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2011, 04:37:12 PM »
"Advanced Care of Magical Creatures takes up 2 class periods, so that's a good portion of my day" said Astraea
She handed Amelia a sheet of paper with her class list on it.

1st Period - Charms - Classroom #222 - Mr. Hammond - With Eagle House
2nd Period - Advanced Care of Magical Creatures - Courtyard - Mr. Grimes - With Wolf House
3rd Period - Advanced Care of Magical Creatures - Courtyard - Mr. Grimes - With Wolf House
4th Period - Transfiguration - Classroom # 7 - Vice Headmaster Stikes - With Eagle House
Lunch
5th Period - Defense Against the Dark Arts - High Tower - Mr. Lord - With Elephant House
6th Period - Potions - Basement - Mr. Smith - With Eagle House
7th Period - Herbology - Greenhouse - Mrs. Potts - With Eagle House
8th Period - History of Magic - Classroom #433 - Mr. Drabsby - With Wolf House
Recreational Period - This Period is used for Students to perform extra-curricular activities.

(If you would like a list of available classes just let me know.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:41:40 PM by OHWceta »

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2011, 02:47:23 PM »
"What classes did you sign up for this year?" asked Astraea

Offline Leta97

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2011, 03:14:32 AM »
Well i have care of magical creatures too, Potions, herbology, Astronomy, transfiguration, defence against the dark arts, and alchemy. I can't wait for Alchemy should be fun *She offered a small smile. *

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2011, 06:47:33 AM »
"I wanted to take Alchemy but I ran out of electives, and after that one incident a few years back in a wizard school in Scotland they outlawed time-turners." said Astraea

Offline Leta97

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2011, 06:56:36 AM »
I should think so too, messing with time is serious business. " She offered a shrug" Im sure you could pick it up somewhere if you had any free time or maybe next year whilst in a job?

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »
"Yeah, considering  I plan on eventually becoming Headmistress of this school one day and I'll be a teacher for a while" said Astraea. "So what about you, what's your career goal?"

By now it was almost 5 pm and many students were heading back to get free food from the dining hall as opposed to paying in the shops since most of them had spent their money earlier in the day.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
She laughed softly she could just see her as the headmistress and she slowly shoo her head before motioning they should be heading back and so she would slowly begin to walk back towards the school.

"I wouldn't mind working  in the ministry with magical creature protection, or just in the ministry, i have not given it a terrible great deal of thought im afraid to say. I think i will this year"  And she would she was going to have to of course.  She sighed softly and then lifted her hand up to run through her hair as she looked around for the boys.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2011, 09:39:10 AM »
Juno was carrying a small suitcase and Giren followed him, assumingly Juno was carrying everything they bought because Giren's hands were empty, though the grin on his face indicated he bought some good stuff at the joke shop.

You guys didn't get too carried away did you?" Astraea teased as they walked up.

"We got what we needed" was all Juno said with a smirk.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2011, 01:47:52 AM »
" In other words yes, they are going to be causing some serious trouble this year. " She shook her head and rolled her eyes a moment before slowly moving to catch up with Giren.

"what have you been buying then? plan to do any studying this year or are you going to get us all into trouble. " She smirked though as if it wasn't such a bad idea.

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2011, 09:46:45 AM »
"There's plenty of time for both" said Giren with a smirk.
When they got back to the school for Dinner they were met by the Vice Headmistress. "Juno, Giren, come with me" she said in a demanding voice
"I told you so" whispered Astraea

Juno and Giren followed the Vice Headmistress to her office.
Astraea headed to the dining hall to save a spot to eat.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »
She shook her head and offered a small wave before she followed Astraea to go and get a spot for dinner.
"Do you think it is going to be like this all year? id rather not have then fighting all the time"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2011, 12:53:38 PM »
"Nah, they just had to make a show to start off the year" said Astraea as they found their table.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
"hrrrm well i hope they are in lots of trouble, would serve them right if they were " She sat down at the table  pondering a moment

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2011, 05:37:05 PM »
"And here I was worried about Giren being a bad influence......" said Astraea with a sigh. "I think my brother is making him worse"
Giren and Juno finally came back to grab a quick bite before dinner ended, both of them had big grins on their face.
"Well, I have to help tutor the struggling students this year but I got into the advanced courses" said Giren Happily
"We do that anyways" said Astraea looking annoyed at Juno.
"I know, so it's not really a punishment for us" said Juno with a smirk.
"When will you two learn?" said Astraea with a sigh.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2011, 02:17:23 PM »
"I wasn't quite sure Juno could have been a bad influence.. i suppose i am very mistaken. "

She glanced at the boys as they had returned and she slowly shook her head with a smile. " They are trusting you to teach with other pupils? poor kids.. "
She glanced to Astraea " Im not sure how they will learn especially if they feel this is a treat"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2011, 09:39:17 PM »
"That's exactly why we're here to keep them in line" said Astraea

"Hey, I've done this 3 years in a row, I can handle it" said Juno
"I was top in my class at my old school, how hard can teaching be?" said Giren

Offline Leta97

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »
"Yes yes and we are chopped liver are we? " She rolled her eyes and then moved to stand up.
" Me and Astraea are just as capable as you guys.. "

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2011, 05:25:32 PM »
"You were the ones to question our teaching ability" said Juno

In their conversation they were the last to finish eating and everyone was heading back to the dorms now to get rested up for their first day of class tommorrow.

"Looking forward to class tommorrow?" Asked Astraea as she put the trays away.

Offline Leta97

« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »
"Well it will be nice to finally get back into it, i have missed it this summer. I have no doubt that you are looking forward to it Astraea. " She smiled a little and waitied before idiling wondering whether they should head back to the dorms to bed or just hang around for a little bit.

She glanced to the lads.
"going to cause trouble tomorrow?"

• One Hit Wonder
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
(Sorry for the long hiatus, been going through a lot lately....)

"Of course they are" said Astraea.
Giren smirked. he made his way back towards the dorms. There seemed to be something on his mind at the moment.
"Well, dont have too much fun without us" said Juno as he headed to his own dorms.

The girls were in front of Dolphin house so they didnt have far to walk.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:38:10 PM by OHWceta »