You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 05:11:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to play a good wife (F for M)  (Read 534 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Looking to play a good wife (F for M)
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:02:39 AM »
Hi there!

I have a (rather vague, I admit) story request: I'd like to play a female character that would be (or end up as) someone you could describe as a "good wife". There are a few possible variations of this theme: my character could be a traditional, 1950s-esque housewife... or some rich businessman's trophy wife... or a Victorian lady. In any case, the woman would be very submissive and obedient (not only sexually), as well as somewhat prim and proper.

As I mentioned, my character could either *be* this kind of woman... or would find herself in a situation that would force her to *become* this sort of person. For example, she might a woman who honestly believes that her role in life is to be a homemaker... or she might be a woman who is, say, brainwashed into this role as part of some "Stepford Wives" inspired plot. She might be a true submissive who marries a rich, dominant man... or she might be an independent woman who, after getting married, finds out that she's expected to be nothing more than here husband's arm candy. She might be a prim and proper Victorian lady... or a modern woman who finds herself stuck in a Victorian society. There are many possibilities here. Anyway, the core idea is: one woman's life as a "good wife" and / or the story of her becoming one.

I realize it's kind of general request, but I assure you that I don't expect my writing partner to fill in all the details :) If the general theme interests you, or you have a story in mind where this kind of character would fit in, please PM me! I'd be more than happy to work out the story's details with you!

Offline StormWolf

Re: Looking to play a good wife (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 05:49:32 AM »
Interesting idea. I like it. Victorian would be more rich with purpose, I think. In that era, everyone was trying to appear the most outstanding to their peers, so that would be good motive.

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Re: Looking to play a good wife (F for M)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 10:05:20 AM »
Bump! I'm still interested in playing this kind of character :)

At this time, I'd especially interested in playing an elegant trophy wife - a former model who married a businessman, perhaps? But other variations of a "good wife" I mentioned in the original post would be of interest to me, too :)