You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:19:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Misfile  (Read 773 times)

Offline SuzakuTopic starter

Misfile
« on: August 13, 2007, 06:23:51 PM »
I got inspired by a web comic called misfile where one of the characters was transformed into girl over night due to the mistake a pot smoking angel that placed his/her file in the girl cabinet transforming Ash (the victim) into a girl. Because the file cabinet managed people's history and was in heaven everyone else thought Ash was originally born as a female (including friends and family) and tries her best to get the angel back in heaven and at the same time try to adjust to his/her new body (and was miserable at first).

I would like to create a freshman college student who was then misfiled just before showing up for school. I would like someone to play a dominate college girl roommate, whom my character had a crush on in high school but never gave me the time of day prior to the misfile. I want the roommate to be dominate and doesn't know about the misfile and doesn't know how or why she gain a sudden attraction to my character.

Offline Chameleon

Re: Misfile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
This is actually right up my alley,  I'd be happy to play a rather dominating female for you.