You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:00:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 143832 times)

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1925 on: February 10, 2014, 05:27:24 AM »
I can usually play anytime 4pm and 8pm EST during the week.  It varies on the weekends.  I'm also more willing to play summoner's rift if it's with people I know.

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1926 on: February 10, 2014, 05:34:49 AM »
I like to play SR on occasion but I mostly stick with ARAM.

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1927 on: February 14, 2014, 06:38:28 AM »

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1928 on: February 14, 2014, 12:02:56 PM »
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/11667

Hexakill incoming!

I'm gonna play it maybe once, I'm not really a big fan of this mode idea.  Just opens up one more person to start raging and trolling.  Four was enough and I could care less that this is a "for fun" mode.   I can't stand ragers and trolls in any game mode.

Offline QueenWolf

« Reply #1929 on: February 14, 2014, 03:20:37 PM »
I am a huge league of legends fan. Mostly I play Morgana mid but I'm trying to venture out. I love Caitlyn but she's ADC and I dont like that much pressure.

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1930 on: February 14, 2014, 03:44:25 PM »
Starting to hate ARAM.  Nothing but trolls, one sided teams and seeing the same champs over and over and over again.  Yi, lux, teemo, ziggs.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #1931 on: February 14, 2014, 06:27:19 PM »
Yeah, I kinda stopped playing ARAM as much when Riot made the mistake of turning it into a legit matchmaker game mode, thus prompting a whole bunch of people to make ARAM-only accounts with only the "OP" ARAM champs unlocked on them and destroying the whole point of the R in that acronym.

Sigh.

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1932 on: February 14, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »
Yeah, I kinda stopped playing ARAM as much when Riot made the mistake of turning it into a legit matchmaker game mode, thus prompting a whole bunch of people to make ARAM-only accounts with only the "OP" ARAM champs unlocked on them and destroying the whole point of the R in that acronym.

Sigh.

That pretty much sums it up.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #1933 on: February 16, 2014, 12:59:52 AM »

Sigh.
Really?  Seriously.  That's what they did?

Then I'm done.  I'm not downloading or logging into the game ever again.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #1934 on: February 16, 2014, 01:20:52 AM »
Depends on which "they" you're asking about.

Yes, Riot did make ARAM a matchmaker game pick. You can queue up for ARAM like you can normal, dominion, TT and ranked games.

No, not everyone made ARAM-specific accounts with only their favorite ARAM champs unlocked on the account to exploit in ARAM mode.

...but a lot of them did. And, since the matchmaker version of ARAM gives you rerolls, it's also easier to get the champs you really want than it was in custom games. You could argue this is why the custom games were dodged so often (which is true), but since I've seen matchmaker ARAM queues get dodged just as often anyway, it's a moot point.

Long story short, people are dicks. This isn't news.

Oh, addendum: I find it completely stupid that the matchmaker ARAM games don't let you see the enemy team's champions until seconds before the game starts. At least in customs you could see the team you were up against and plan accordingly. There's barely any time to make reaction mastery/rune/summoner spell changes if you need to (like if you see the enemy team has Mundo, Fiddlesticks and Vlad and would like to persuade your team to get at least a couple of ignites in place of barriers to deal with all the healing that's going to be going on, or more than one exhaust to deal with a team that has nasty jump-in assassins, etc.). The only nice thing about it is that you get more IP, but who the hell was playing ARAM for the IP in the first place?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:24:21 AM by Shjade »

Offline apygoos

« Reply #1935 on: February 16, 2014, 01:06:41 PM »

this gentleman, is what we live for. from last night's Korean Master's competition SKT T1S [their B team] vs Incredible Miracle's A team

Offline Shjade

« Reply #1936 on: February 16, 2014, 05:29:02 PM »
this gentleman, is what we live for.

...a solid engagement that leads to what looks like a 4 for 3 trade (if Caitlyn chased down the super low health Lucian and Lee Sin at the end of the clip)?

Your bar's set kinda low, isn't it? >.>

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1937 on: February 16, 2014, 05:42:00 PM »
...a solid engagement that leads to what looks like a 4 for 3 trade (if Caitlyn chased down the super low health Lucian and Lee Sin at the end of the clip)?

I couldn't help but laugh.

Offline apygoos

« Reply #1938 on: February 16, 2014, 08:13:38 PM »

well i was talking about the 4 man command shockwave into last breath itself. but if i can get that in soloqueue, fuck man, id be much better off.

Offline QueenWolf

« Reply #1939 on: February 17, 2014, 12:44:45 PM »
I enjoyed Aram but I agree with you all said about it. I rarely play it because most of the time, I dont know how to play the character and than both teams flip out. It's horrible

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1940 on: February 17, 2014, 01:28:36 PM »
I have all chat off... Lowered my rage for this game by about 90%.

Offline QueenWolf

« Reply #1941 on: February 17, 2014, 01:41:36 PM »
See, the opposite team's never been a problem for me. It's my team that usually enrage me.

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1942 on: February 17, 2014, 02:01:28 PM »
I tend to start muting people after about the first craptastic comment.

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1943 on: February 18, 2014, 05:32:05 AM »
I have all chat off... Lowered my rage for this game by about 90%.

Can you set it to permanently be off in options/settings?

Offline Shjade

« Reply #1944 on: February 18, 2014, 11:27:17 AM »
Pretty sure you can, yeah. I forget where the option is though.

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1945 on: February 18, 2014, 12:46:29 PM »
Can you set it to permanently be off in options/settings?

Yeah, don't know where it is in the new effing menu.... I hate the new set up.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #1946 on: February 21, 2014, 07:03:38 PM »
Ah League I love this game...... actually I love Mobas While I still play league I have branched out into some other games.

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1947 on: February 21, 2014, 07:37:46 PM »
Ah League I love this game...... actually I love Mobas While I still play league I have branched out into some other games.

I've tried smite and Dota 2...  Both are horrible in my opinion.  Dota more so with its full screen UI.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #1948 on: February 21, 2014, 08:41:32 PM »
I have to agree about Dota 2's UI. I kept clicking on the minimap or portraits or other things when just trying to run toward the bottom of the screen. -.-

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #1949 on: February 21, 2014, 09:24:15 PM »
I have to agree about Dota 2's UI. I kept clicking on the minimap or portraits or other things when just trying to run toward the bottom of the screen. -.-

UI the game.