News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Stop the person above your from breaking up with you.

Started by Autumn52, May 22, 2011, 06:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

The idea is the person above you has told you they are breaking up with you and it is your mission in life to become an 'unflushable'.(watch the video clip to understand the term 'unflushable')

Coupling (Episode 1): UNFLUSHABLE

So I will go first.

He says: I am breaking up with you.

I say: I don't accept. Now where shall we go to dinner.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

Very funny, Xandi.  I know you want to break up but ...

I've invited someone special over for that threesome you've been talking about *winks*.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Belle I'll do that thing you like, you know the one you 'really' like.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Belle33

Xandi, we can talk about all your concerns after the surprise vacation I'm taking you on ;)  Pack for two  glorious weeks beautiful.

Autumn52

When you say breaking up you mean marry right? I knew it, of course I'll marry you.......*giggles and squeals*

Belle33

Oh, it's so cute when you pretend to want to break up.  Tell daddy I said hello when you see him in the office.  I think he's going to offer you a partnership today *fingers crossed*

Mordred

You know how vampires must be invited to enter? Ah, I bet you didn't know the other half of that little rule.. that a vampire can uninvite a human from the outside. Which I have done! So you see, lovely Belle, you are stuck her with me. Now just have to convince you that a bite can be a very good thing.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred you are so adorable with the blue paint. I know you think that breaking up is for the best but I simply disagree. I am always right, remember I told you that. Its ok even the best of us can forget things. *Smiles* You are my vampire and I am your human, see how simple that is. Now come along I found a lovely new coffin for you it has the finest charmeuse silk for the lining. Nothing is to good for my Vampire. Snuggles

Phoenixrisen

*Cocks head and gives puppy dog eyes as she inches closer and closer* Awww... You don't really mean that do you Xandi? *Hugs and whispers in her ear.* Let's go be naughty.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21