You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:18:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A very special school...  (Read 3150 times)

Offline samantha_cs

Re: A very special school...
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 06:41:40 PM »
sorry about the delay in getting this all organised - yes, the more the marrier, and hopefully some time end of next week I;ll get off my sorry ass and get everything started up.
Guess that means I need to finish writing up my character by the end of next week...

Offline Altair1983

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »
Hmm i would be interested in this but I wouldnt want to be a full time teacher.  what i have in mind is a medical retired us intelligence agent who now a days works as the head of security for the school but on occassion steps in as a subsitute teacher when some one is ill or had a family emergency or whatever. Also was medically retired for post traumatic stress disorder.

Offline Vandren

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 07:20:07 PM »
I'm thinking about getting back into the player side of E and this might be the place to do it.  I've had a brief flash for a teacher - Practical Biochemistry (aphrodisiacs, soporifics, etc, and antidotes for them; first or fifth class everyone has a glass of wine at their lab bench, everyone's invited to drink, "One of you has been given a slow acting aphrodisiac, it will kick in about five minutes before end of period.  Here's the name, make an antidote," the first who successfully finishes gets to help the teacher play with the drugged student if she doesn't finish, sort of thing)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:02:53 PM by Vandren »

Offline grllover23

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 07:41:03 PM »
I just applied for a character- a test dummy- but I see that the last character was posted a month ago =x  I hope I haven't joined too late and I hope the idea hasn't been dropped :(

Offline Kalthus63Topic starter

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »
Definately not dropped - I'm just snowed with work and having a few problems getting the ball rolling. Should be able to this weekend.