You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:41:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Single Mom RP  (Read 413 times)

Offline swiggy3000Topic starter

Single Mom RP
« on: May 21, 2011, 01:22:19 AM »
Now that it's summer and I have more time on my hands I'm looking to start a new RP.

Fairly simple idea. A man meets a single mom and basically it's about their relationship. A man spots a woman and is instantly attracted to her. The only problem would be she's not sure if she's really ready to date yet or how her kid would take it. This could be played a few different ways but I'm looking for something more slow and romantic with a lot of plot development before sex. Although the payoff would be worth it.

Also the person doing this with me would have to be quick on their feet and a good writer. Basically someone who can help keep the story moving along.

This is open to both males and females although the pairing I would prefer is MxF although FxF would be acceptable is one does not mind me playing a female. Either way please send me a PM if interested.