Change in leadership (post-apocalyptic) [NC] [F dom seeks M sub]

Started by elfguy, May 19, 2011, 09:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

After the bombs fell, after the world ended, the survivors had to fight to earn the right to still live. Gangs formed, raiders and slavers who would stay on top, who had the strength to live in the wasteland, and exploit others. One such gang are the ruthless Wasteland Tigers, a gang of raiders feared and renown in the region. It's led by a leader who saw an opportunity for an easy life to command others and spend his time near lots of pretty girls, and grabbed it. However, regardless of his reputation, that leader mostly got there out of luck. Of course, he's careful not to let anyone in his gang know the truth.

One day however, a young punk girl named Jenny came into camp. At first, she's seen as just another promising young recruit, or at worse another slave, but she has an advantage. She remembers the gang leader from before the war and knows there's no way he is the fighter he claims to be. Smart, the young punk girl baits him into an ultimate duel, in front of all of his members, challenging him to the leadership of the Wasteland Tigers. Still thinking he would easily win against the girl, he accepts, but gets his ass handed to him.

Jenny becomes leader, humiliating the guy in front of everyone, and to rub it in even more, she keeps him around as her personal pet.

For this plot I'm thinking of a Fallout 3 style post-apocalyptic world, and I will play Jenny, starting when she first arrives into camp. I need someone to play the imposter, the leader who got there mostly by luck and gets baited into the duel, then loses and becomes her pet. She can then abuse him any way she wants.

----