Tales from the Foxhole

Started by Foxy DeVille, May 19, 2011, 07:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxy DeVille

Here's some various ideas from the depths of my weird lil' mind I'd like to try...

The Death-Defying D-Devil
Lots of super-heroes have secrets, it's why they wear masks. But D-Devil has another one. The radioactive chemicals that boosted her strength and speed also gave her... something extra. But that doesn't stop this futa fatale from fighting the good fight! I'd play D-Devil and my partner who help come up with bad guys and adventures for her.

Hard Time
Being a cop is tough, being a female cop even tougher. And being a female cop when a riot breaks out in the local lock-up? Hell on earth. I would be policewoman caught in the clutches of the various thugs and low-lifes while my writing partner handles the various folk who don't appreciate the fine members of law enforcement.

Ladies of Lankhmar
I'm a big fan of Fritz Leiber and would love to find someone to play a female version of the Grey Mouser while I handle a female Fafhrd. Vintage sword and sorcery with some naughty stuff I'm sure Fritz would approve of.

Ring Rats
The life of a young female wrestler trying to make it. She joins a seedy promotions that gives new meaning to "no holds barred." And of course I need someone to be the various wrestlers she goes up against as well as the sleazy promoter.

The Startling Stories of Jonni Future
I really loved this character who appeared Alan Moore's comics. She's an homage to the likes of Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers but with a much more interesting outfit. I wish to play her exploring alien worlds. I just need someone to be her humanoid cheetah sidekick and help me come up with adventures.

If interested I'd like to bat ideas around more. I kept thing pretty minimal right now to allow flexibility. I'm really open-minded so don't be afraid of turning me off.

rahatngt

Hard Time and Ring Rats, both sounds very interesting. I am curious about the details and how you plan to play them though.

Hard time look like in actual would be a very busy yet short actual time game, given how long a riot may last even in extreme cases.

Ring Rats basic premise is simple enough but I'm curious if the sleaziness goes into on stage performance somehow or its backstage backhand dealings?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: rahatngt on May 20, 2011, 12:12:13 AM
Hard Time and Ring Rats, both sounds very interesting. I am curious about the details and how you plan to play them though.

Hard time look like in actual would be a very busy yet short actual time game, given how long a riot may last even in extreme cases.

Ring Rats basic premise is simple enough but I'm curious if the sleaziness goes into on stage performance somehow or its backstage backhand dealings?

Well, in general the details are up for discussion. But I do have a few additional ideas for the topics you asked about. "Hard Time" can be expanded on in addition to the riot. I had an idea where there's a bank robbery and the cop gives herself to the robbers in exchange for hostages. As for "ring Rats," I was picturing raunchiness both in the ring and backstage as the sleazy promoter tries to get his mitts on her and she discovers just how open the locker room is.

MasterMischief

I love the idea of The Death-Defying D-Devil.  I do not suppose you would consider doing this via e-mail?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: MasterMischief on May 20, 2011, 10:39:32 PM
I love the idea of The Death-Defying D-Devil.  I do not suppose you would consider doing this via e-mail?

Sorry, no e-mail.

MasterMischief

Fair enough.  How frequently are you hoping to get a post?  I am really interested, but I am a very slow poster and I do not want to dissapoint.

Foxy DeVille

A recent idea I had, inspired somewhat by the family in Traffic...

Hard Candy
In a major metropolitan area, a local politician/district attorney has been putting the pressure on local drug dealers. One drug dealer finds out her has a teenage daughter with a few bad habits of her own. He decides to kidnap her from a club but not for ransom. Instead he plans to abuse her while getting her hooked on harder drugs. As she becomes more dependent on him, things get more degrading. They frequently occur in public area and are video taped to be sent to her father and posted online. Needless to say the father is frantic to find his daughter, if not out of genuine concern for her safety then at least for his career.

This one I'd like to get really extreme, so if you're a sick freak I'd love to hear from you.

Brittlby

I would be interested in playing Grey Mouser in your Ladies of Lankhmar game assuming it was still open!
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Cosmo_ac

I could be interested in the "Startling Stories of Jonni Future".  Give me a shout when you have the time and we can talk.

Wolfy

Aww...I wanted to do the Jonni Future one.....perhaps Foxy is willing to make it a threesome? <3