You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:08:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Smooth's Ideas (F/F, Futa/F only.)  (Read 634 times)

Offline SmoothtrooperetteTopic starter

Smooth's Ideas (F/F, Futa/F only.)
« on: May 18, 2011, 12:02:57 AM »
Alright...  First off, I ask that you post more than a paragraph.  The more the merrier, but it doesn't have to go past five.  Just, please, have your posts more than a paragraph long.  Second, I prefer you to post at least once every two days.  If you can't do that, we can work something out.  If I don't post in two days, send me a message because it may have slipped my mind or I may have been busy.  I don't bite. *Unless asked.  I'm fairly open to any ideas.  If you have one, simply send me a message explaining your idea and I'll be more than happy to talk it over with you.  If you hadn't noticed, I prefer playing the sub/bottom.  I CAN be dominant/top...  But it's only during a very rare mood.

Bold: Characters I want you to play.
Italicized: Ideas that aren't fleshed out that I'm willing to bend on.
Underlined:  Craving.  Will most likely be long term.

Mass EffectRenegade FemShep/OC

True BloodVampire/Human
This is more or less set in the universe, rather than using the characters/area itself.  The starting of it will follow the first episode at the start, in a sense.
Being a Vampire seems hard.  Being a Vampire that owns a corporation must be harder.  Especially when you have to hide your true self from humans in order to keep them buying your product.  Which is why the older vampire left that night.  Not to abandon her company.  No, she'd be back in a few days.  She just needed a vacation.  Along the way, she found herself stopping at a little backwoods bar and grill.  She was thirsty, but refused to feed on a human that night.  No, not that close to the city.  She'd just ask for some of that Synthetic blood.  That was what she had in the mini fridge of her dark office...  However, unluckily for this Vampire, the Bar and Grill doesn't serve True Blood--  They've never had Vampires before.  As if her luck couldn't get any worse, some Vampire hunters over hear the talk of True Blood and decide that they want to bag this Vampire for themselves.  Stuck in the wood with Silver holding her down, will someone come to her rescue?  And how will she repay someone that were to come to her rescue?  Could she hold in her need to feed?

Pendragon: Nevva Winter/Aja or Loor/Nevva

Harry Potter:  Hermione Granger/Luna Lovegood, Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger, Bellatrix Lestrange/Luna Lovegood, OC/Luna Lovegood, or Luna Lovegood/OC

Zoids:  Naomi Fluegel/OC(Or Lena Toros)  OC/OC

Halo: SPARTAN/Human (Possibly Medic.)

Miscellaneous:  Pirate/Princess, Soldier/Medic, Russian or German Soldier/American or French Civilian, Western something or another.  Possibly Cowgirl/Indian, Sheriff/Bandit

There will be more to come, for sure.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but in a message!  I'd prefer to leave this thread fairly clean.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 12:47:34 AM by Smoothtrooperette »