closed

Started by Old Lady Willow, May 17, 2011, 11:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

First of all, this will be a sex driven roleplay. The story will center around a woman, your character, and an underworld 'gameshow' called mate for a mate. It will follow a simple patern:
The anouncer(a demon that controls the show) gives your character a six sided die(which you will role using elliquiys dice rolling system).
Each number on the die has an assigned creature and place(you pick three, I pick three. After the first role, we each take turns replacing whatever creature that was used).
Your character goes through the door, ariving at the place indicated by the die, and ravished by the male creature there.
The anouncer brings her back afterwards, and it starts all over again.

Only two rules, no power playing. You don't control my characters, I won't control yours.
Two, any creature alowed(werewolfs, vampires, mermen, centurs, ghosts, tentical creatures..... even fandom creatures, such as dementers[harry potter], alien[well, alien], doctor who creatures, ect....) but please no animals. No dogs, cats, lepords, birds, whatever. Hybreds and were-animals are good, just no full on beastiality.

Shandragontear

Old Lady Willow

Done. Thank you! ^^ Please pm me with a list of three places(and creatures) and I'll post the thread sometime tommarow and send it to you.