Twi'lek Padawan [F looking for M master]

Started by elfguy, May 13, 2011, 03:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Xi'vala is a very promising young Jedi. Having been recruited at a young age, she has been training to become a powerful Force user, and already can rival several Knights. Her Padawan years are nearing to an end, and her Master has thought her nearly everything. However, there is one thing the young Twi'lek has never experienced, and her Master decided to teach her. The day she turns 21, her Master takes her in for a very special lesson. He will show her his true feeling for her, his love for her. He will show her what sex is, and what love is, something the student has never experienced since she has been studying amongst Jedi for as long as she can remember.

For this RP I will play Xi'vala, the Padawan, and I need someone to play her master, who has always been secretly attracted by the Twi'lek, and has now decided to show her his true love for her, and have sex with her. This could be a one shot thing, or it could develop into a true relationship between the two Jedi.

Think you're up to showing a Twi'lek love? Apply within!

----

Elle Baiser

Are you still interested in this RP.  I am a total novice to RP but love writing. I am an avid Star Wars fan and have always loved Twi'lek Jedi...the combined backstory of their slave culture, being obedient and selfless, coupled with the strength and individuality of becoming a Jedi.  I have always enjoyed the idea of Master/Padawan forbidden relationship.

elfguy

Yup, this one is still available. Just post a quick bio, image pref.
----